Daily reminder that the oldest musical composition is GREEK. Alongside with inventing civilization, mathematics...

Daily reminder that the oldest musical composition is GREEK. Alongside with inventing civilization, mathematics, science, logic, philosophy, computers, currency, cartography, and a million of other things, we also invented MUSIC.

Can't wait for barbarian damage control with "pay denbts"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzVGYjVMhkU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance
youtube.com/watch?v=DYfErN49724
users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come to my thread. we have nice music too

>Modern Greeks
>Not Turkish-molded mixture of Slavs, Byzantines and Albanians
Your current situation attests to the fact that you have nothing to do with Ancient Greeks.

>100 years history
>enters greek thread
cyka blyad

>100 years of history
wew

hello ahmed, you should wash your mouth before talking about the greatest country in the world

back to your shithole lakenigger barbarian

What happened? Why'd you get lazy? Why didn't you continue to invent? The barbarians surpassed you dude.

You're like that guy that happened to lose a bunch of weight back in '09 and continues to repost throwbacks of his old body even though he gained double the weight he lost since then.

Greeks werent even "Greeks" as we know it. It was bunch of other people that united later

PAY DEBTS
A
Y

D
E
B
T
S

It's simple really. We ruled the world, we were conquerors, inventors, even after being conquered by the Romans they adopted our culture. But the Western Empire fell and we adopted Cuckstianity.

Greeks became weak and instead of fighting to gain what they want they prayed for God to give them. (sorry if you're religious, but it's the truth)
Then unlike the Ancient years, the Byzantines faced a shitton of invasions (exception are the greco-persian wars) and being betrayed by Catholics got us under Ottoman rule, which for 400 years the education standard went down and that's how we became dumbasses.

I know saying "muh history" is shitty, but it's the only thing we can do desu. The only """good""" thing about modern greece is that most people here behave like western europeans which is good and bad

t. kurd

>Greece
>Not an indebted 2nd world shithole

hello mohammed, I said barbarians out
Hellenes or """Greeks""" (europeans called that during the independence war) consisted a bunch of tribes but they had a sense of unity, imagine kinda like the slavic tribes

Greece is powerful, I wish I was Greek

youtube.com/watch?v=EzVGYjVMhkU

Is it true that Greece invented food

Finland was occupied during 9000 BC, and they only started using Iron weapons and tools after 400 AD (1600 years later than the iron age) during the Roman period.

Your """""country"""" which exists for like 20 years and has been Sweden's lapdog for a millenia, hasn't even accomplished anything in its 10k year history, that makes you more worthless than rats to me.

I can't wait for more bait "payy denbts xDD" that's what you have as arguements when you are a depressed inbred reindeer herder

Is there anything more masterrace than a Greek-Jew mix?

An heterosexual one.

fuck jews

Almanci out

I am a Greek

>Finland was occupied during 9000 BC
What the fuck are you talking about?
>and they only started using Iron weapons and tools after 400 AD (1600 years later than the iron age) during the Roman period.
You're fucking clueless. Our Iron Age started around the time the Germanic one did.
>Your """""country"""" which exists for like 20 years and has been Sweden's lapdog for a millenia, hasn't even accomplished anything in its 10k year history, that makes you more worthless than rats to me.
They would've never been able to overtake us if it wasn't for their Vatican goons and German mercenaries. Also some 3rd world shitholer's opinion couldn't matter less to me.
>I can't wait for more bait "payy denbts xDD" that's what you have as arguements when you are a depressed inbred reindeer herder
Greeks are more inbred than we are on average. Probably one of the many traditions you inherited from your Muslim conquerors.

Turks are subhuman roaches

>I can't wait for more bait "payy denbts xDD"
Your past glories won't affect your current shittiness I'm afraid, Papadopoulos. Nor will they pay your debts for you.

you are responsible for kidnapping my heart greece
give back my greek gf and your debts will be forgotten

Daily reminder that Greece suffered brain drain during the Renaissance and became irrelevant past that point due to this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance

americans are too

shi
ta
li
a

The genes of the best and most intelligent Greeks are all in Italy. You mad?

Too bad that the north African blood made them worthless.

ahahah gottem xDDD
>What the fuck are you talking about?
It was settled in 9000 BC
>You're fucking clueless. Our Iron Age started around the time the Germanic one did.
Which was much later than the Meditteranean one
>They would've never been able to overtake us if it wasn't for their Vatican goons and German mercenaries. Also some 3rd world shitholer's opinion couldn't matter less to me.
A fucking country whose most important feat is breeding the most reindeers calls Greece third world?
>Greeks are more inbred than we are on average. Probably one of the many traditions you inherited from your Muslim conquerors.
top kek, YOUR country is the one that's being overrun by somalis miiko, not mine. You're irrelevant outside Sup Forums and you know it.

>replying to finns with so much text

How does it feel to have to live out your life as a roach, and that you will never be Greek no matter how much you shitpost it?

>north African blood

?

Everyone in Europe has that.

But I am a Greek.

You're a turkroach. All turkroaches are the same, west and east. They have no greek heritage.

I am a Greek

>ahahah gottem xDDD
You know he's speaking the truth. All you can do is spam xDs
>It was settled in 9000 BC
Not yet by Finns, no.
>A fucking country whose most important feat is breeding the most reindeers calls Greece third world?
Finns don't do reindeer-breeding. Only Sami do. Greece is still a shithole full of retarded Turko-Slavic Albanians like you who unironically think they wuz inventors and sheeeeeeeit.
>top kek, YOUR country is the one that's being overrun by somalis miiko, not mine. You're irrelevant outside Sup Forums and you know it.
Overrun? Hardly, with them numbering less than nine thousand. Also Muslims make up 5.5% of Greece's population, which is as much as our total foreign-born population.

>inventing civilization

Hmm, that's weird. How is this "African admixture" defined? North Africans like Berbers are Caucasian and some tribes have high rates of blondism.

I once was greek but now I am polish

just like greek has become turkish

Turkroaches have nothing in common with greeks, they are central asians and arabs mixed while greeks are european. All the anatolian greeks returned to europe in the 20th century.

Greeks also invented butt sex and automata btw

Aha. You posted an edited map, faggot. Nonetheless, it's admixture from North African Caucasians anyway. Not niggers.

>we was kingz n shit

Anything done 2000+ years ago isn't relevant.

That's what the niggers and Muslims who are conquering France are going to say 2000 years from now.

spic

Turks are muslims Greeks and Caucasians.

Not all returned.

check the numbers moor

fuck israel

The actions of the past become more important as the years pass.

You improved nothing and western Europeans killed millions of innocent people.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYfErN49724

These people are literally Pontic Greeks indenial. Their dance, accent, loanwords, foods etc. I am Hemshin myself and we call those Turks as Xorumi (horumi, the greeks) in our native language.

Rude

Greece created WESTERN civilization. Sumerians were responsible for creating it.

>germans

True

>Mfw Sumerians were Finns
users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm