Hey guys. Im helping my GF to buy a gaming Notebook/Laptop

Hey guys. Im helping my GF to buy a gaming Notebook/Laptop.
She mainly plays League of legends, and a bit of skyrim and minecraft.

Im not really good at it.. desu Im trash.. but I'd love to help her myself to keep the alpha status :D
and Im not sure if this is the right subforum.. let me know if so.

anyway, could you guy recommend me the best options?
price range doesnt matter, but need something that can smoothly run League. so that's probably the quality range.

thanks a lot!
p.s Pic is irrelevant.

install gentoo

Get an Alienware. They're the fastest and best gaming PCs on the market.

>tripfag
>GF
>league of legends
>skyrim
>minecraft

>gf
>my

thanks. which one tho? :o

second this, op.
just go with the most expensive one you can find, it'll be good for the games you mentioned. Alternatively if you're on a budget, the new macbook air's are wonderful for elite gaming

This user is right. MacBook Air is just THE decent gaming product by excellence.
> Fast
> Stable
> Smooth runs everything
> Great looking
> Designed by Apple
I'd go for it too if I had enough money.

Also, High priced alienware are great too. After 1.200 bucks, they all rocks

Just ignore anyone and ask somewhere else. This thread is full of trools.

Healslut is never irrelevant

I'm pretty sure there's a League of Legends operating system, just google it and install that. ignore any antivirus warnings, that's normal when downloading the files to install an entire operating system because operating systems require root access to your computer.

Thanks for the chuckles

OP is getting trolled imo. Alienware is overpriced and shitty af. And gaming on a macbook really lol. Dont listen to any1 and >>wsr is the right place

You really don't need anything Crazy for league of legends or minecraft. You could probably just go off the recommended hardware for Skyrim, as thats the most resource intensive game you listed. That being said, a 1050Ti is a goos budget graphics card. You'll want at least a minimum of 8GB of RAM. If money is a non-issue, you can just stick as much RAM in there as possible, but you shouldn't need more than 16GB. As for CPUs, I'm not 100% sure. Some kind of i5 should be more than enough.

To add to that, you could also look at Linus Tech Tips build guides. They do a video every year of their best PC build on different budgets.

>tripfag
>my GF
>gaming Notebook/Laptop
>desu Im trash
>alpha
>:D
>subforum
>thanks a lot!
This is over the top bait. Try again.

Everyone I know who uses a laptop for gaming either uses Asus or iBUYPOWER. However, my friend with the Asus ended up with an extremely bad overheating problem.

lappylist.com

now fuck off