I have finally deduced why Italian men look more attractive than Italian women...

I have finally deduced why Italian men look more attractive than Italian women. There are several of our features which look way better on men than they look on women, for example:

>Big nose

Can look masculine on a man but often looks bad on women.

>Hairiness

Mediterranean people are pretty are hairy. While there's not much of an issue with a man being hairy, the same cannot be said for women.

>Dark hair and dark eyes

Are dominant masculine features even in the animal kingdom: knowledgenuts.com/2013/12/28/the-darker-the-mane-the-more-powerful-the-lion/ In contrast, light features are perceived as feminine.

>Tanning culture

Everyone likes to tan in Italy and a woman looks better with pale skin than she does tanned most of the time. This used to be different through most of history when tanning was only acceptable for men and women were supposed to keep their skin pale.

>Breast size

Mediterranean women have small breasts compared to Scandinavian and Slavic women. This is probably related to our nutrition.

Pic not related. She's a qt.

>Mediterranean women have small breasts compared to Scandinavian and Slavic women. This is probably related to our nutrition.

this is false m8

>meme graphs
classic Sup Forums

Is this a "meme map" too?

It's accurate infograph when it suits them, it's a meme map when they don't like it.

I'm 100% sure Nordic women have bigger breasts than Mediterranean ones, idk about Slavs

You're not fooling me Antonio

The website these speciffic maps come from sucks balls. I remember a skincolour map they made in which greeks and turks were rated as having lighter skin than scandinavians and some south african country had lighter skin than most of southern Europe.

I think we can apply this to Spain too.

Spanish girls are much hotter than ours

ARE MEDITERRANIANS WHITE? REDPILL ME, /INT.

Spanish girls look weird, have mustaches and sound like men

You're thinking of portuguese women

What's the difference?

More than you think

No, I've met my fair share of Spanish girls and they all fit the descritption. They dress like shit as well, lo siento amigo

KEK, both are similar but Italians are sligthly better. You like them more because for some reason Spanish women are much more attracted to Italian men than Spanish.

This

>memeing this hard

Italian qts are top qts you homo

Bella mema

Hot Italian girls aren't girls

Imo Italian girls are better looking than Swedish and your argument can be applied to us aswell. Germanic square jaw looks shit on women, same for height. Also I reckon we're hairier than southern Euro men.

True, our women are average at best, but our men are top tier.

>While there's not much of an issue with a man being hairy

from my experience this is wrong

quite the opposite, italian females are more attractive than italian males. european females in general are more attractive than their male counterparts, the same applies to asians

africans and maybe middle easterns are the only groups where the males are better looking than the females