Manjaro vs Fedora

Manjaro vs Fedora

Other urls found in this thread:

fossforce.com/2014/01/red-hat-working-nsa/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/2dw6j4/systemd_drama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off user we Linux users are not Animals you can just pit against each other.
Also, Manjaro is obviously better.

reeeeeee

Antergos

windows 7

Comparing apples and oranges, kinda, but if I had to pick I'd choose Fedora. Manjaro is garbage run by subhuman garbage.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Falling for the RHEL jew
You suck Torvalds cock too?

Anything beats trashjaro

I probably would if he whipped it out for me and I basically only sleep with women.

What's wrong with Fedora anyway? I haven't used it since like 22, have they fucked something up since then?

Manjaro openRC
ftfy

It is a well known and proven fact that RHEL and anything related to those Jews is a testing ground for backdoors for release throughout the entire *nix system.
Those cucks and systemd should all be gased.
this

Interesting. Have you any hard evidence to back any of that up? Not trying to be a cock, I'm genuinely interested. Even a mailing list archive would suffice.

fossforce.com/2014/01/red-hat-working-nsa/

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/2dw6j4/systemd_drama/

Also a RHEL executive and Fedora evangelist (forgot the name , David Porter or something) worked for the NSA back in the day

Cool, thanks.

This nigga knows what's up.

Explain to a retard why manjaro is bad? Serious question.

>and I basically only sleep with women.
Based Peep Show quote

>any arch based distro except parabola or basic arch
disgusting tbqh

I've been meaning to watch it through again

The first link only refers to the potential of RHEL being backdoored as it is binary, a problem which is not had by Centos and Fedora. And the second link is people just saying that they don't hate systemd.