Genuinely interested in what you guys think of this? Is it a scam...

Genuinely interested in what you guys think of this? Is it a scam? It's kind of a tech recruitment company where you put up a profile and companies contact you. Then you get a signing bonus which I understand comes out of the money companies normally gives to recruiters. Should I use this?
offerzen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KWt_gSxASJU

Other urls found in this thread:

4icu.org/in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op is clearly the owner of said site
are you develop website in java or Linux

Rajesh: "benchod"

If it smells like a scam/rip-off, it probably is one

Cool people featured in hip tech videos didn't get a job like that, they had connections. Face facts.

Are you an unemployed basement cuck? Not op, but some of us have s e x y tech j o b s

It's a Linux site with some opengl backend

How offerzen checks their developers

what the fuck are you saying?

BACK UP my friend I have first class computer honours from technical university Hyderabad am top 5 class I know what I am talking ok? Ok sir u are probably tier 4 university or high school boy ha ha ha

Looks like a scam, senpai. Why are you even looking for a job, you wagecuck?

He looks like he sucks a mean dick, I wonder if that's part of the package to get a suck and fuck from a gay

Im talent adviser ill advised you on ways you can get fucked by big business baka what a shit site

Indian hitler

Sir speak up tip top English sir nothing he did do wrong that man ok? He just help for jobs in country because of the bad people comunism

wtaf is a talent advisor?

It's not a real job I think? I am sure that correct title is just recruiter haha this new age shit

Never thought I'd see a graduate of prestigious hyderabad technical on a board of this quality. Welcome and bless you.

YOU BACK UP, Okay?
I am graduate of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. Number 1 okay? can you see it with your eyes uncle? Hyderabad so far down the list I get tired to look for it!!

4icu.org/in/

ha ha what terrible ranking you find boy!!! you make that ugly site in opengl urself?

SCAM avoid. I can tell by some of the pixels and having seen some scams in my time.