This is a test bench system provided by intel with optane, the worlds most advanced memory storage technology

This is a test bench system provided by intel with optane, the worlds most advanced memory storage technology.

Notice that:

>muh fancy case
NO
>muh fancy cabling
NO
>muh water cooling
NO
>muh ram heatsinks
NO
>muh color scheme
NO

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not a gaming pc. stfu

Nicely looking case. I was supposed to be mad?

I would probably use stock cooler if my CPU would come with one. But i7-6700k easily gets pretty hot so I would probably need to grab some custom cooler anyway.

Exactly dumb ass. There is no such thing as a gaming pc, and I'm criticizing that.

Bump

I dont know why these photos trigger people, hell i would have loved to have that type of shit when i was a kid. Good for them for having something to make them happy in their childhood in this otherwise depressing world.

cablin looks nice though.

Apart from the fact that his father clearly doesn't know how to make good usage of money.
>using more than one card
>on fucking minecraft

This. I remember how I was looking at reviews of PC parts when I was a kid and imagining how it would be like to have one.

>a test system isn't as pretty as a finished product

Stop the fucking presses

Beauty has no relationship with performance, despite what good goyim pc gamers such as yourself had been led to believe.

Which is why people are stupid to clean their cars, paint them or personalize them in any way, right?

How dare they!

>I don't want any astheticaly value in something I will be using for hundreds of hours

Ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

this is you

Makes me feel like you're a fucking retard and should kill yourself.

>Paint's main function is aesthetics.
laughingchemists.jpg

Are your feelings hurt kid?

tyte as shit

too bad optane also a shit. rotating metal platters are not long for this world.

looks nice. I wish there was a Green or Black pcb version of everything instead of Gaymer designs.

Is your head literally full of shit, retard?

u have to be retarded to make this comparison

you're fitting in super well, dude. i have no doubt you'll know all the memes and say them at the right time very soon :~)

>stop liking things I dont like!

Im correct to assume that you have Asperger syndrome, right?

>No Video Card
>No Network Card
>No RAM

try selling a PC without flash.
Stock PC's get basement prices.

lmao

Yes they're hurt, bad.

It's a PC intended to demonstrate optane. It is supposed to show you that it will make a shit computer work decent

My friend always had this thing about hotels.

He would say, "You spend 80 million dollars building the hotel, you think you could spend 8 million decorating it."

TL:DR needs more "zazz"

> I have no idea what a test bench is for or why it is used because I'm a retard.

wait, does it have ram? I can't tell, its a straight top down view.

At any rate, the lack of speghetti is awe inspiron. You've got that shit locked down tight.

Of course, your average Taiwanese laborer isn't going to have that kind of discipline. Assumming he has the luxory of tying down his cabling and getting everything just so, his boss would probably still rather crank out 10 assemblies in the time it makes to make 1 clean one.

There really is no excuse, is there?
I'm just a lazy fuck.
Eternally Speghetti.

my machine at work looks like that except i have an additional NIC. 6770 and 32GB with nvme storage for VMs and shit. No one knows it's the best computer at the office but me.

We get to design our own system with a budget and everyone else goes for like nice cases and 1000 watt power supplies for no reason.

home machine is spaghetti shit because it's not mission critical and no one is paying me to maintain it.

What is your point? Intel is marketing for consumers optane as a cheap way to speed up those cheap pieces of shit from Best Buy that only have a mechanical hard drive. Passing this off as some high end research equipment is just dishonest.

I don't really care very much.

im sure the algorithms and science is very hardcore. unfortunately the best science in the work can only polish a turd so well.

>it's not a gaming pc
Yeah, because it's a HIGH PERFORMANCE system and not some retarded manchild's toy.

Damn user. You just hit some good nostalgia.

>muh water cooling
>muh ram heatsinks
What is the problems with those. specially the water cooling

Who cares? Unless he had to remortgage the house. If he's got plenty of expendable money there's no reason it matters.

Sure, perhaps it's a good thing that there are people that are willing to make bad financial choices, considering that this enriches others.

I just just to be on the profiteering side.

>top mounted PSU
Nice, finally a non-faggot computer.

fucking computer gamers pushing graphics capabilities and buying hardware so they can invest in R&D

if it was up to open sores loonix fags we would still be on monochrome IBM computers