Erdogan threatens Merkel and German parliament to not recognize the Armenian Genocide by Turkey

>Erdogan threatens Merkel and German parliament to not recognize the Armenian Genocide by Turkey

Dear T*rks

We DEMAND that you apologise for the Armenian genocide. How much longer do you plan on pretending it didn't happen? No one believes you

Yours sincerely,
Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_volunteer_units
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Armenian_Legion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn that country is just a headache.

It all your fault. You should have let Russia crush them once and for all in 1854 and 1878.

Can you do anything about it?

I'm truly sorry for these occurrences. I'm not actually b8ing or memeing right now lads, I'm serious for once so bear with me. We have commited a vile and shameful crime and we should answer for it, perhaps not by reperations(as we're relatively a poor country) but at the very least, we should accept that it happened, and make sure something like that never happens again. Come on lads we're better than this, we shouldn't deny a fucking fact.

So once again, people of the world, I apologize for the actions of my ancestors.
I apologize because you have to live in a world which is still populated by Greeks and Armenians. I apologize for not finishing the job.

kebab enabler togather with your frog friend
shameful display

what genocide?

What is so bad about killing Christians

Is there anybody in Turkey who even cares?

It'd be better if Merkel publicly caved in to Erdogan's demand, because it'd be concrete evidence of liberalism being a smokescreen employed by the elite.

How can ethnicity genocided on the territory of Ottomans, create a state on land of Ottoman empire. Jews were genocided in Germany, do there's no Jewish state there. That's genocide. I mean if this precedent surfaces anyone can call their war for independence a genocide

There's a difference between killing those that are armed and everyone in sight.

roaches don't apologise
they just annoy you until you step on them

You say you are not memeing yet your post feels like a memerespons

Why the fuck would they care?

>get attacked by all sides
>area turns into a warzone
>evacuate the armenian civilians
>they get attacked by kurdish gangs
>turks get blamed

Turey did nothing wrong.

t. turk with a single suspected armenian great great grandmother thinking it's en vogue to be completely contrary to anything turkish

truth:
turks were just fighting russians armenians started to support

>killing everyone in sight.

Ottomans did not do that. Stop believing memes.

This country is so embarrassing

>mfw

I know right. Look how easy you got triggered by facts. Embarrassing.

>threatens

proofs ?

There's difference between truth, what happened or at least calling it war for independence and planted stories. Why there's no historical memory, why they don't teach to be strong, to value Republic of Armenia as Armenian national home and remember events of 1917 as war for independence? If someone killed your grandparents would you teach your children to solicit money from the murderers?

>Dear T*rks

We DEMAND that you apologise for the Armenian genocide.

kek.

no :DDDDdD

Read the whole thing. It's copy pasta anyway

nah they didn't, they made them starve too

ok kek

if they acknowledge it then they have to give reparations like germany did

KEK

>this fake picture again

Turkey was attacked on all sides. A war they didn't start. And just because they didn't lose the allies hate them. They couldn't win by violence so now they try to win with disgusting propaganda.

No I wouldn't, but the mass graves are no lie. Beside, Armenia didn't have an army back then. A few men joined the Russian forces but that's no legitimate reason to do some ethnic cleansing.

How would you call those millions numbers of death if not genocide?

Really, are you saying that picture is shooped? It's no secret Turks fucked Armenians over in every way possible.

I'm not saying it's shooped. I'm saying it looks fake. That guy doesn't even look Turkish. That's not even how "turkish officials" dressed. This is how "turkish officials" dressed. Now if you show me a pic of guys that look like this doing things like that I'll believe you.

No they don't. It happened more than 100 years ago and it wasn't even Turkey then. They just have to say sorry

>Armenia didn't have an army

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_volunteer_units
>nearly 20,000 Armenian irregular units expressed their readiness to take up arms against the Ottoman Empire as early as 1914. The size of these units increased during the war and Boghos Nubar gave the summary of these units in a public latter to the Paris Peace Conference, 1919 as 150,000 Armenians in the Russian Empire's volunteer units and 50,000 Armenian irregular units.[4]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Armenian_Legion

Along with Russians I'd say thats a pretty big fucking army.

>as if armenians care the difference between the ottomans and turkey.

they would then force us to pay reps

>another butthurt thread

Because people died on Turkish side too. And Turks were going through same shit or even worse. And the question is whether the precedent took place. Even person dying from genocide is trillion times worse than a million dead in civil war. So term genocide us no child's play. So again, Turks "genocided" Armenians, Armenians didn't have an army, or armed resistance then they got one and they became independent. Yeah Right

>be armenian
>ally russia for "independent armenia"
>fight turks
>btfo
>"turks genocided me :'("

good. he doesn't want germans to pay reparation.

what genocide b tw

>A war they didn't start.
>Attack Russian ports and shipping
>Entente rightly declare war in turn
>We dindu nuffi dem Yuros hate us dey RAYCISS

t. Mehmed

1915 isn't 1920. this place is getting more and more cringeworthy.

Direct continuation of WWI, Mehmed. This isn't difficult to understand.

>Germans attack Russia under Turkish flag to extend the war to larger areas
>Turks get blamed for it

t. Typical European

do somethin about it lol

>Deliberately let German ships join the Ottoman Navy and fly the Turkish flag for the express purpose of attacking Russia.
>We dindu nuffin Germany pls help

t. Dindu

just accept it and let germany pay the recompensation, you'll probably find dozens of german historians who can prove germany was responsible anyway

Every interaction I have with t*rks on this board makes my dislike of them grow. It's getting close to hatred

It is a copy-pasta and we don't care much since it is not a genocide. Hell there wasn't even 1.5m Armenians in total back then i don't understand how people can eat this shit it is a meme copy-pasta
pic related
I might have Armenian relatives what is this about?

>Direct continuation of WWI
>This isn't difficult to understand

thanks for proving my point. armenians enslaved by us for 900 years, paid jizzya to us for 600 years. then we got bored and removed them. nothing of value was lost.

Like Turks were supposed to know Germans would do such a jew move.

Also if anything Ottomans helped Germany by joining war Germans only started yet another war to make it easy for themselves.

"when the arabs ask where your barbaric war-losing meme empire went"

>i dislike people because i got butthurt on some jewish food fighting forum

nigger

>be wrong
>uh... le thx for proving my point xDDDD
>turan strong WE WUZ SULTANS N SHIT

t. le glorious Turan internet warrior

are you kurd by any chance? don't get me wrong but you are as stupid as kurd.
thanks for daily cringe b tw

>>Attack Russian ports and shipping
Those were krauts.