Daddy, I heard linux is only for neckbeards

>daddy, I heard linux is only for neckbeards
>Are you a neckbeard daddy?

Why aren't you in the kitchen?

Get back in your cage. The auction is in 10 minutes

If I was a neckbeard, then how did I impregnate your mother so she could give birth to you?

Checkmate atheists

Why are her fingertips funny colored?

Hahahahahahah daddy you are so funny.

No, child, we only use Mac computers in our household. We're not poor nor are we pedophiles or autists.

blood it happens when you move once in a while

But mom told me there was also another daddy in his life who is my real daddy, i am not sure what that means tho

>mommy
>in his life
Get your pronouns straight, you privileged CIS male

Why you made me have to punish you?

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

Go drink some bleach, you dumb fucking shit smear.

okay fatty ;)

You need to have light caramel skin if you're supposed to be mine
Go tell Billy Bob he has a new daughter

We are proud gay family.

>Niggers getting cucked by white trash

>implying anybody who uses Linux ever had a chance to procreate

why do you post ugly children here?

>nigger
Don't insult me you pasty virgin. Not to trigger you but the quiet little white chicks have always been the most into me, would never marry one though, too sexually liberal for my tastes

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.