Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I need a software which can monitor a folder for changes and keep an exact copy of this folder elsewhere. So whenever I make a change, the back up folder will be updated too.

It will work like cloud drive agent. However instead of uploading files to the cloud, it will write these files on another folder I prefer.

Google comes up with some results but I'm clueless about these.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SyncToy
freefilesync.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 missing tooth

Syncthing

You forgot to mention which os you're working with.

I'd probably write a script that'd call rsync based on some inotify event. But I'm capable of that sort of thing.

I have an acquaintance that enjoys Syncthing.

WIndows or Linux?

I will use it in my office, so it has to be windows 10 compatible

Thanks! I'll give that a try

Ugly but I would regularly until I was bored

Dropbox.

Symbolic link

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Nextcloud

git

wew

Why not just use shadow copies and regular backups user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SyncToy

I'm not sure if this will monitor continuously. You might have to manually run it. Though, you could always create a task in task scheduler to run it for you on a schedule.,

More pics of her?

Turn off the anime and go outside

/thread

but use inotify. the other is deprecated

moar of this woman

Rsync is good for things like this. Run it as a cron job, be sure to detect if it's already running with a lock file. Also build in a kill if the lock file is too old.

underrated

Best guess for this image:
>Class Creepshot

This is the first time I've loved Google for anything.

What did Google mean by this?

Does rsync not handle those two issues by itself? What the fuck

Top kek

"Do one thing and do it well"

I'd argue that not fucking up your already existing self is pretty importing to "doing something well".

No she is ideal. Slamming body but lackluster face. After dating a bunchof hot girls lemme tell you, a girl like this won't make you put up with half the shit "hot" girls would.

What if you were using rsync for 3 different things at the same time? How is it supposed to know what you're doing?

This, a truly hot girl doesn't have to try this hard. This girl will gobble your cock in 5 seconds.

You'd be surprised what you can do with multiple lock files.

>hey i'm currently working on this dir don't fuck things up
>ah that's fine it doesn't apply to me, i'm working somewhere else

you can't argue that a lock file isn't critical to "do one thing and do it well" when rsync has this giant CLI interface for showing you the progress of the copy, when cp leaves you in the total dark and dd requires you catting some stat file.

2/10 would not bang

Wait rsync has built in lockfile support?

>the slight boobie bulge from the tight shirt

hnnnng

No, it doesn't. I'm arguing that it should, but another user seems to disagree with that since "do one thing and do it well".

there are many options there is an powertoy called SyncToy from microsoft that works on windows 10. I run mine daily at 1am to keep my pictures folder backed up on a separate drive in between blu ray and ext hdd backups.

If on windows perhaps my breifcase

What do you think her butthole smells like?

>boobie
global rule #2

I bet when she left the house she had a hoodie and shorts on.

white trash high school girls in too-small bras, muy bueno

Brehs

What are they putting in the water nowadays

Thicc

>a girl like this won't make you put up with half the shit "hot" girls would.
delusional af lmao

It smells like poop user, sorry to tell you they all smell like bo and poop.

What the fuck is bo, you dirty nigger?

B.O. Body odor.

t. virgin

>in 20 years the tits and the legs will be shot to hell and all that's left is the face

why does nature trick guys this way

I believe this does folder monitoring too.

freefilesync.org/

whats even wrong with her face?

rsync

It's obviously just a face she's making.
She doesn't actually look like Casey Neistat.

so you've found the cure to aging and are hogging it for yourself?

Who is this vacuum cleaner?

Wait a second I think that's my cousin's girlfriend.

Unison as a scheduled task.

Chris?

>I need a software
I need a program

grsync

git does this.

fpbp

Pretty sure you could just use git

those are some incredible boobs

fugg

user wants milky

>missing tooth