Ylyl Sup Forums edition

Post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Programmer-Interject-moment-CyberPunk-T-shirt/dp/B071NDZM37/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493879498&sr=8-1&keywords=cyberpunk tshirt
webassembly.org/
asmjs.org/spec/latest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2 dicks

Another classic

And that's the last one I have

But for real, I work in a multinational company that doesn't really care for introducing you to all it's (and it's product's) inner workings that are sometimes neccessary to know. But nobody ever hears an abbreviation and ask "what's that?", they'll say something like "I'm not familiar how X works".

I just learned that the best course of action is to pretend that you know at least a little about whatever's in question and it will somehow pan out.

Yeah, I know how it is.
I've been working as a developer in this company for 4 months now and depending on who I'm talking to I just nod, write down and search for it.

EE/CE major here, absolutely getting butt fucked by 18 semester hours for four years of uni while CS majors only have to take 13. I do envy how much time they have to work on their CS projects (because I have a lot of the classes they take), but at the same time, they're not going to understand shit when it comes to the hardware aspect of it all.

lo .. l?

yes also ECE, I made that OC out of frustration of these retarded compsci faggots running around thinking they run the stem world when actual engineers like you and I make their jobs possible

No way someone thought 2011 and 2011-3 sockets were the same... How retarded

lol

Enjoy being out of a job because your board has been shipped and there's no feasible way to continuously provide updates or add features.

GOT TO DELETE THIS

DELET

diminishing returns

WE HAVE LIFTOFF

*blocks your airflow*

heh

lol

How did that break it?

It didnt.

someone needs to wear this to a Stallman show

:^)

Did he seriously?

I came here to laugh, not to rage

I came here to laugh not rage

lol what a fucking tool

Fuck

Fucker needs to get raped.

Don't worry, Stargus is superior at this point anyway.

Just looked at that post. What a fucking faggot.

>dat sag

especially with that much money involved

You are udderly retarded.

Don't you guys identify at all with the developers? I would be glad to have it back...

What's the big deal? What would he have done with the code anyway?

It's cute when NEETs and betas have angst.

I would like to put my i7 on that, probably you just have to cut the audio ports cause mine is dolbi 7.1

lol that pII uncased

Link to actual product?

releasing source code which everyone but blizzard benefits from
versus
giving it back to the creators who basically give you free shit because they would have potentially lost millions otherwise

amazon.com/Programmer-Interject-moment-CyberPunk-T-shirt/dp/B071NDZM37/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493879498&sr=8-1&keywords=cyberpunk tshirt

>lost millions
it's a 20 year old game
it's a game they just made for free
stop

>inb4 cuts in to remastered profits
Not really because Remastered, i'd imagine, would use modern Battle.net that'll support all your friends joining your game easier than running a bootleg compiled version of the same game that doesn't even communicate on the same network.

How is this relevant for the developers?
The developers gets paid to make the software. It is corporate politics to keep that stuff secret.
If the code ended up online, they would have to find a better way to make money, but it wouldn't affect the programmers.
This is a good example of the difference with open source and free software.
Blizzard would have legal standing to bankrupt companies that used this in any way, so I doubt that it would change much.

I have he same headphone

cause people have other shit to do than teach you something you can search for.

Is that MDR XB1000 or 700?

>the livelihood of a company doesn't affect its employees

How are you seriously this stupid?

>the livelyhood of an infallible multi-billion dollar publisher somehow correlates with a source leak of a 20 year old game
Get fucking real BRO.

lost.

actually a cool story

>yfw they are all wearing heavy coats indoors because they can't afford central air

How to get ripped off.

damnit that last one

Gone.

>Sup Forums
>developers

>yfw this is not actually a joke

webassembly.org/
asmjs.org/spec/latest/

I would backup the disc image. Wait everything to cool down and release it.

Wew lad

daily reminder that this thread is the cancer killing Sup Forums

>Tomshardware

>people keep talking about some internal systems and services
>don't know what they are
>don't know how they work
>can't search for documentation because it doesn't exist
>if it does exist I have no permission to access it

This one is my favourite.

>PHP security
>Mongodb for morons

CanĀ“t believe I lost to this shit.