Convince me to go to your country by posting cool pics and maybe data

Convince me to go to your country by posting cool pics and maybe data.

Pic related is the argentine north, which isn't as famous as the patagonia but much better in my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BtAijby0ko
youtube.com/watch?v=PHqmMkQg9r4
youtube.com/watch?v=eVZbN7sPPV4
youtube.com/watch?v=fm7UTsXJNfw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_lakes_of_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't go to my country.

There is nothing cool about Finland. Literally a swamp that's cold most of the year. Don't come here, save yourself.

we have churches and shiet
KANGS

Fucking eurosads

It's been my lifelong dream to see an ice swamp. Booking tickets right now desu

Mountains

Christmas

Beaches

Lakes

Cities

>which isn't as famous as the patagonia but much better in my opinion

t. mamani quispe

Taco

wow. this must be the most comfy picture in the world

You want to spend money in Slovenia now.

Comfy countryside

Countryside

Just pick what you want

This

You wouldn't fit in here very well Argielad.

>mamani quispe

me llamo atahualpa taktamparu de las altas cumbres, a tu servicio

Because WE
youtube.com/watch?v=3BtAijby0ko

youtube.com/watch?v=PHqmMkQg9r4

youtube.com/watch?v=eVZbN7sPPV4

youtube.com/watch?v=fm7UTsXJNfw

but I was there and I had an amazing time, maybe you are the one who doesn't fit very well and you are projecting

Depends what you want. We have a bit of everything.

You can't go wrong with mountains.

please watch our wildlife

Slovenia looks awesome. Is it easy to travel around the country from Ljubljana? Do people there understand English?

I visited my family for 3 months in Champagne-Ardenne one and a half years ago.
Best time of my life, met my current girlfriend there.

Is that a dropbear? Have you ever seen one?

I love Italy so much honestly the most beautiful country on the planet.

>dropbear
kek , you make me google it

This is my state's animal symbol uguu~~

they're the chillest cunts around, I wouldn't advise it but you can sometimes even pat wild ones. All they eat is eucalyptus leaves and it makes them tired as fuck. Dropbears are bros, it's perfidious emus who you need to watch out for.

There are buses and trains.
Older people don't speak English that much but we're quite high on the European level when it comes to English.

We have awesome cities.

>frenchmen want to burn this

>Champagne-Ardenne
I was talking bout UK mate.

Don't they carry a few diseases like STDs??

yeah don't bother coming here Argie, you won't like it

>ahmed mouloud rayan sofiane
>frenchmen
pick one

Sorru I thought you meant Europe in general.
Yeah I don't fancy North European+British climate and cities. Belgium was depressing for example.

>he doesn't appreciate the gnarled and austere beauty of the australian landscape

They have koala chlamydia, different to human. I don't think humans can catch it.

This might depress you jacques, but it actually does scream frenchman to me.

I would kill for rainy summers instead of killer death ray summers that we have.

>Belgium was depressing for example.
That's what you get when you create a country in the middle of a plain.

Wouldn't mind going walk about in there.

Also question, can you still find Abos just living out in the middle of nowhere (like the old days) really primitively? or are they all in reserves now with modern facilities.

Belgian/Dutch/Benelux nature is the most boring in the world. Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland all have amazing natural beauty

In certain places, mostly in a place called Arnhem land (essentially like a reserve in the northern territory), I believe there are a few tribes who live similar to back in the old days. But very few. I don't think you can go into arnhem land without permission.

Overall almost all aboriginal communities in the outback live in government housing, live off welfare, have really terrible alcohol, drug, domestic and sexual abuse problems and all round have a fucked up society.

Not all abo communities are horrendous, but most are. It's sad and we're always talking about "closing the gap" (in wages, life expentancy etc) between abos and the rest of the country, but nobody can find a working solution.

No.

F U L L
U
L
L

>Overall almost all aboriginal communities in the outback live in government housing, live off welfare, have really terrible alcohol, drug, domestic and sexual abuse problems and all round have a fucked up society.

Sounded better off being tribes people desu, cheers for the info though.

Stop posting Gorenjska already. You live in one of the smallest nation states IN THE WORLD, and yet you insist on posting pics from only 1/8th of its territory. That's like a caricature of Slovenian insularity!

Continentals on suicide watch lmao

Fuck you, you know we already want to go to Italy we just gotta find the money to do it properly :'(

"no"

Are you poor?

ueu, prištimaj me do tega.

Can't wait until Croatia goes under due to global warming. I'll be selling you people faulty life-jackets.

Our flag is the Dutch flag with a fucking pineapple

I really don't have any reason for visiting our country. The only thing I know is that our flag is the Croatian flag without a fucking pineapple

Got any proof for that?

It's nice when you have some friends around the Netherlands. This for instance is the town of my crush

Villa de Leyva, A small village 4 hours away from the capital.

>tfw I have no friends in Holland
>tfw my crush doesn't own a town

Favorite city I've ever been to here 2bh. Every time there's a thread like this though, I always feel like we could never have anything that would stack up to even lesser-known European cities and countrysides.

these bears want you to dance with them

>F U L L

It doesn't seem so attractive to me. But that may be because of the grey streets and the first buildings

Belarusian Polesie

As a Slovenian it wouldn't be difficult to make some friends here.

That looks cool

This is Tasmania

My hometown on a cloudy day.

depressing desu

Looks like a bizarro Brooklyn

hay 4 que se parecen a macri

Do the Dutch like to drink liquor and smoke grass?

Reminds me of my gradma's village. Road looked the same.

Don't come

>Südtirol
>Italy

nice try, Luigi

now i want to come to your country!

>Kebabs

That pic isn't Südtirol

Alrighty then i'll pay you a visit.

The north is full of shitskins.

There's plenty of reasons for choosing Hungary as your destination. For example...

we have the largest lake in Central Europe

we have qt castles

we have God-tier architecture

we have thermal springs all over the country

And 103rd largest in Europe. Not that impressive. >en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_lakes_of_Europe

Wooah

we are a sweet-toothed people

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_lakes_of_Europe
22nd, actually :^)

we have qt and homely women

you'll find the marks of every nation that once ruled over these lands, from ancient Romans through Ottomans to the Habsburgs

Fuck off, we are full.

We already got too many of you here.

t. Otger Cataló. Lo agent anti-negres. Pare de la Pàtria i purificador de la sang. Ganivet de la nació.

we have cool festivals

we are a proud Christian nation