How do we stop the Germans?

How do we stop the Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intellectuals_of_the_Enlightenment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please explain to me how Arminius was bad

Opposing Roman culture was retarded. They lived in mud huts while Romans built wonders.
He was also a treacherous cunt.

>homosexuals
>imperialists
>forcing your culture onto others
"no"
suck my uncircumziced dick roman cunts

I am an Italianboo.

the cycle repeats

savage tribes defied culturally superior Rome.. destroyed it from the inside
about 900 years it took those tribes to culturally uplift themseleves from their savage mindset and start creating civilisations
savage mudslimes defy culturally superior Europe.. destroying it from the inside
let's hope it doesn't take them as long as it took us.

>Implying the Romans didn't find circumcision to be ugly and barbarous

wew

Brexit

ROMEBOOS OUT
Germanic culture was glorious

Where is Marx? That neet german was responsible for 300 million deads.

Fritz Haber too.

gtfo northfag
make europe non-skuckndinavian again

>resisting imperial conquest is bad

Kek, shitaly. If the Romans were so superior they should have been able to conquer the krauts desu.

>m-muh tempels

Rome was a decadent, corrupt society that had to die.

But yeah, I will give you that Merkel is fucking stupid and out of controle...

>writes a book
>retards do a bunch of shit that isn't in the book
>his fault

Do you blame the author of Catcher in the Rye for John Lennon's death too?

Nevermind the fact that Arminius was basically irrelevant in the end, and that dynastic infighting in the Julio-Claudian family did more to prevent the conquest of Germany than his single measly achievement of destroying three legions in an ambush just to get his shit harvested a few years later by Germanicus.
Do you actually think that the german invasions were better for Europe than the roman empire? Because while certainly it was not the barbs (not the west german ones anyway) that caused the fall of the empire, certainly having all the manpower of Germania Magna against Rome instead of with Rome didn't fucking help.
After all for every Ricimer there were ten men like Aetius, Syagrius and Stilicho, and there would have been many more with a romanized Germania.

We need a solution. A final solution for the German question.

It wasn't when Teutoburg happened.
Octavian's Rome was the most advanced civilization at the time.

Except Hitler didn't want to destroy Europe nor war. He tried to negotiate the end of it as soon as it started but Churchill wanted to destroy Germany at all costs and he's actually responsible for what the WWII came to be.

Merkel is doing what she's doing today only because Germany lost.

Rome was the USA of that era. Just with more pedo/zoophilia.

That's Alaric, btw.
Another retarded German.

This is what Naziboos actually believe.

"Hey, let me break every single treaty since WW1, and bully my neighbors. I don't want war tho ! K, thanks."

Kys monkey.

>Martin Luther
>destroy Europe
I bet the pope made this.

are you comparing a cheap novel written by an autist with Marx, a guy that spent his whole life promoting communism?

Notice the amount of extremely brutal warfare that took place because of his theological ignorance and abject servilism toward anti-imperial princes.
Not to mention all the abhorrent anti-culture sects lutheranism spawned, all the art they destroyed, all the bright minds they suppressed. Proddies were ten times as bloodthirsty and repressive as the catholic church, and they still are.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc

>Hitler destroyed Europe

>Canada

>t. Pontifex Maximus
You forgot to use a proxy, padrino.

The Catholic church was responsible for more massacres and genocide than any correcting of the pope's misguidance ever did. They turned Christians into murderers and sought to use the Church to dominate mankind. Luther did his part save Europe and reduce the power of blasphemies of Catholicism.

>tfw you will never go back in time and make sure that germany is permanently dismantled after ww1

>tfw france (perpetual saviours of europe) was right yet again

So you're stupid enough to think that Germany shouldn't have broke those treaties? You don't think that the treaty of Versailles was extremely unfair? Kill yourself if you think so, frog.

>bully my neighbors
You're talking about Poland? They were the first ones to bully. Do some research about Danzig and read yourself a book ffs, dumb nigger.

>Kys
Fucking underage, what are you even doing here? Go eat some pizza and lasagna, since that's all your culture is about anyways.

put benis in german:
success

Luther was literally an unashamed servant of secular rulers. Proddies have no right whatsoever to complain about catholicism having political aims and a military arm when your whole movement was born specifically so the imperial princes could rebel against the emperor's authority.
Truly there's no sheep blinder than a proddie.

By joining them. It's what EU is for.
Now vote to stay Bongs!

Britain saved us in WWII by not surrendering to the germs.
It's time they save us again!

>You don't think that the treaty of Versailles was extremely unfair?

After starting WWI, no it wasn't extremely unfair. Certainly not any worse than what the krauts subjected France to after the Franco-Prussian War. If anything the Treaty of Versailles went too easy on the savages.

>danzig

You mean GdaƄsk, the city that the eternal Teuton stole in the first place? I guess that justified the atrocities (including outright genocide) committed against Poles, right?

Honestly I don't understand how people unironically defend Germans, it must take some pretty serious mental gymnastics.

Well the 30 years war he is kinda responsible for fucked up Germany more than WW1 and WW2 combined... just Germany, tho, not Europe.

So I understand how one can hate him. On the other side the catholic church at some point became an crazy, corrupt, powerhungry institution that needed to be stopped.

>Truly there's no sheep blinder than a proddie.
wat.
Says the guy who worships the Vatican and follows a human Idol who's aims are for Christianity to be nothing more than "Islam: Bow To Your Pedophilic Overlord Remix feat. DJ Tithe Collector and MC Everyone But Me Pays Taxes."

The entire organization totally has to ignore scriptures to keep you dummies in line and feed you horseshit about magical knowledge that only they have which they, for some reason, won't share with anyone but other pontiffs. Of course Catholics are such sheep that you just ignore the scriptures too and do whatever the hell the man with the funny hat says. He's wearing a hat, so obviously everything he says is right, right? Sure, let's go rape and murder and we'll do so in the name of Jesus Christ. Seems legit.

Nuke them

Protestants and Swedes ruined Germany.

They became very powerful and people just don't give up that kind of power without a fight. The Catholic Church was very much working across purposes and the tantrum they threw was the best possible sign anyone could have given that something needed to change. Luther was the catalyst for that change. He did not "destroy" Europe. He brought an end to tyranny.

>ignore scripture

No. Besides, how do Protestants even know what scripture is?

>magical knowledge that only they have which they, for some reason, won't share with anyone but other pontiffs

lel m8 what are you talking about?

>starting WWI
But it literally started because of a Yugoslavian.

>If anything the Treaty of Versailles went too easy on the savages
Now I'm sure you don't have the slightly idea of what you're talking about. You obviously don't know what happened to the Germans, people who didn't have anything to do with the start of WWI or whatever you believe Germany is guilt of, but had to suffer anyways.

>the city that the eternal Teuton stole in the first place? I guess that justified the atrocities (including outright genocide) committed against Poles, right?
It doesn't matter, people there were suffering as well and they didn't have anything to do with anything. The atrocities committed against Poles were triggered only by the atrocities committed against Germans. More than 10.000 Germans were murdered by Poles before the invasion of Poland. There's a book called 'The Forced War' and you should read it.

You probably won't read but who cares, I'm not here to convince anyone. Just don't be so sure about things just because everyone agrees with it. Getting out now.

Your facts seem to be completely backwards. Protestants are the "sola scriptura" bunch. Catholics are the ones who worship the pope.

>worships the Vatican and follows a human Idol
Yay falsity.
>The entire organization totally has to ignore scriptures
This said by the guys who literally eliminated scriptures because they didn't fit the theology.
>magical knowledge that only they have which they, for some reason, won't share with anyone but other pontiffs
Yay further falsity.
>do whatever the hell the man with the funny hat says. He's wearing a hat, so obviously everything he says is right, right
And yet more falsity. Your parent brought up a fine, bullshit-fed boy, didn't they?
>Sure, let's go rape and murder and we'll do so in the name of Jesus Christ.
Are you talking about your ilk's doing in the 30years war? Or during the witch persecutions? Etcetera.

How hateful to have to defend the catholic church when I'm an atheist. Leave it to proddies to be so retarded as to push even neutrals against them.

>sola scriptura
>aside from the books old man Luther didn't like, those are out
>picking specifically from the list approved by catholic tradition anyway
>but chief, didn't we reject catholic tradition?
>only when inconvenient, stupid.

No, that's what I'm saying. Protestants are all about scripture, but how do they even know what scripture is?

Catholics only worship God my friend :^)

>all this butthurt

Succsses truely breeds jealousy.

Duh, by germanizing south-Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes

>g*rmans will defend this

The Germans have to go.

Yeah, still waiting for reparations from these fuckers. Sadly we will not get any from useless Somalis with Swedish passports.
>tfw these niggers totally destroyed most of our old castles ;_;
(pic related is what is left of most castles...)

>success

Martin Luther was one of the best people to ever exist though. He brought Christianity to europe

>falsity
>falsity
>bullshit-fed proddies
user. What?

>I'm an atheist
Now everything comes together. So you don't actually know what you're talking about outside of your biased hatred for Germans. Nice.

How can you compare Marx to Marx? They are the same person?

You're asking me what? You're talking of magic, idolatry and islamic popery. Where did you learn about christianity, on chick tracts? I the one who's asking what the actual fuck you're talking about.

They are at least trying to assimilate, so this picture is pretty a bad choice for the point you were trying to make.

You don't.
They will self-destruct.
And you were born just in time to witness their downfall.

saved

>3 of 4 groups are Southern European in denial
We were indeed the Masterrace, lads

They always self destruct, that's how they usually bring Europe down. Just look at the world wars, look at the 30 years war, etc.
This time they want to die by nigger. Are you really going to tell you want to see Germany replaced by a sultanate? That's like going from the frying pan into the fire

Like nearly every generation. But you know what, roach? As always we will come back even stronger.

>Palestine

You forgot your memearrow senpai

>As always we will come back even stronger
United under Allah ?
Our people are brainwashed, just as the rest of this naive continent
I have the odd feeling that this situation could demolish us ulitmately and this what scares me the most

Fixed that for you, Alfonso.

Better pay reparation for holocaust :^)

We exported civilization to east to lithuania, ukraine and russia.
We wuz first christian country in region.

The middle east created civilization.

nah, Crusaders brought us mathematic and medicine.

>12 points from good goyim

We just need to stop angela merkel and replace her with somebody that doesn't welcome everybody to europe

Scandinavia isn't bad. We just have to get rid of the swedish goverment, that rapes its own country and people like merkel

In your case just ally with them, fight like shit and allow them to be encircled. Then switch sides.

Less contributions than France and Britain and a good deal of yours came from the Jews.

>Poland? They were the first ones to bully
you are one retarded motherfucker
how were we bullying?

but they're not fucking Germans

Scandinavian countries are partly responsible for the current European illegal immigrant problem. Merkel based her own beliefs after all yours

>dat art
fuck yeah

burn them all,Dresden should have been the norm

Bomber Harry was right all along

France STRONG

Based Bomber Harry!

>Shitaly

>Austria-Hungary being shit as usual

>WE

Yes, this shit country was more relevant than you in literally everything up to the Age of Enlightment, look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intellectuals_of_the_Enlightenment

8 Italian intellectuals vs 10 German intellectuals despite the fact that you had a bigger population than us at the time.

Maybe we should build a wall?

We send another 1.5 million "refugees" their way every year until their society collapses.

Then we build a wall around the entire country and drop all other "refugees" from Europe there.

>this much kraut butthurt

>Yes, this shit country was more relevant than you in literally everything up to the Age of Enlightment,

Well, at some point there probably was region in Africa where the humans were the best a throwing shit in the world. Who cares?

ckek'd
>Armando Diaz
How bad was italy's army that they even had to import a Spaniard to lead it?