When did you realize you were living in the technological future?

When did you realize you were living in the technological future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_0iFOtmPoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those look like sandals

when there were video loop ads at movie theaters and malls

I feel like this shit will fall flat while using it

>We want the apple audience
>p-p-please!

every day is the future compared to the day before

what does OP even mean

When i bought a fridge 2k times more powerful than my first computer, with my watch.

When I ordered something on my phone before going to bed and it arrived the next morning while I was eating breakfast.

I can confirm that it does not. This mouse works well.

Since I watched this:
youtube.com/watch?v=A_0iFOtmPoE

M65 Pro

>inb4 muh gaymer mouse
>inb4 meme lighting
>inb4 corsair shill

Honestly a fantastic mouse, super ergonomic and the texture on the aluminum body it is great and the cable is top tier. I'm sure there's better you can get for the money but I like it a lot. The one thing I hate about it which I take the blame for is the gay 'sniper' on the fly momentary button for quick DPI reduction. The button isn't back sprung (on mine at least) and it wobbles a little and just feels wrong. Other than that, fantastic mouse.

8/10, -1 for the gay sniper button, -1 for price.

Botnet

Fuck I'm retarded and I thought I clicked on the mouse general thread.

Just remap that button to Ctrl or something usefull

Yeah I have it mapped to esc right now cause VIM but my issue is more with the button physically because its loose in the chassis

Still waiting

It can be

>

I also have and love this mouse. Unfortunately best buy only had the one with the gay-mer corsair logo.

thats it im fucking done for the day im a one man retard circus. /gmt/ general mouse thread is here

Looks nice, but did they fix the "no back/forward button" thing with this version?

That's not a moues, that's a fucking maxi pad.

this is both hilarious and sad

I will never understand how they make the ''scroll wheel'' or pad or whatever click.
How do they do it?

when I gifted my dad this exact mouse, in black, years ago

it is pretty amazing, and they are still selling them after all these years

SCIENCE

This is one of the most retared device i've tried on since my friend bought one in college back then.
It would be better if it was heavier so it doesn't feel wonky like a 6inch high heels.

PHYSICS

When I had a computer in my pocket.