Should Microshaft close down?

Should Microshaft close down?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/05/02/windows-10s-windows-10-s-vs-windows-10-whats-the-difference/#3dc97b521097
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they are the only thing keeping apple at bay.
normies are not going to use linux nomatter how much training wheels you strap onto it.

>hates lockdowns and botnets
>runs Jewgle Chromeberg

well memed

Technically the only thing stopping you from installing Google Chrome at this point is Google not packaging it for the Windows Store..

So why is Microshit literally copying Aplel?

Not even Aplel forces you to buy shit from their App Store. You can install any application.

Why is Microshit so dumb?

Yes. They're a garbage company.

>[Citation needed]

Makes more sense than selling a $1000 iPad that can only run phone apps.

Only if Apple,Google and Facebook are too

>So why is Microshit literally copying Aplel?

They're not. They're copying google. You can't change the default browser from Chrome on a Chromebook.

Cuck OS for a reason

this

No they're copying Apples closed system. And specifically iOS....on a fucking DESKTOP OPERATING SYSTEM.

I hate pajeets they're so dumb.

or you can stop being autistic and install a GNU/Linux distro and move on with your life

The laptops look "fine" but they seem completely uninterested in making a professional laptop. which is a segment that has been left wide open by Apple.

Basically I want a Surface version of the Dell XPS 15.

Fake news.

What's the source on this?

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/05/02/windows-10s-windows-10-s-vs-windows-10-whats-the-difference/#3dc97b521097

Fuck this is the future. Thin client "personal" computers with nothing but DRM applications.

No that wouldn't be good for their business

Google is the culprit. Everytime Apple releases a new platform they'll be the first to jump into its store but when Windows does the same and even go as far as spoonfeeding the conversion process, they deliberately try to kill its platform by not making one.

I have a question for all the stupid, how is this any different than ios or Google store? They have people making apps, Microsoft is trying to get people to make apps for their store because it is objectively a better way to find new program. Also avoiding viruses, and in general making update process a breeze. How in the world can someone complain about forward thinking strategies?

>Microsoft realizes that they are the most used desktop/laptop operating system,they realize they can get a shit ton more data

>realize google been doing this shit for years
>realize why make a lockdown apps when most your apps are already major,and compatibility is more date
>realize that if they make a walled garden for pure data they can be on google level since they are one layer before

The difference is, you can install apps from unknown sources on android no problem

...and less powerful

>Cuck OS
This is not how you spell "Windows"

>I hate pajeets
Stop it, retard. Pajeets do NOT make any decisions in such a big company.

Its the jews user. Not pajeet.

No, if you don't want to have no choice but use some shitty cloud OS from google.

Microsoft is far from ideal, but others are even worse. You don't want google or apple to become a new desktop OS monopoly.

Why?

Why are microsoft so bad with marketing hardware and pricing it properly?
They bought a whole mobile division and then fucked up. Now they're trying with tablets/laptops and managed to fuck it up before even starting.

This will happen soon. Google hates to be left out of markets so they will make sure Chrome comes to Windows Store.

where can i buy apples latest OS for my new build?

ive been using locked down macs in school for years.

Kek, I thought this was a joke first I heard it.

Windows users are truly the cucks of the computer landscape, fucking ads right in the OS menues, everything you do on your computer is sent to Microsoft and harvested for ad targeting, it will fight you tooth and nail if you want to run anything but the shitty Edge browser etc...

Only someone entirely computer illiterate or a full on sheep would ever run this shit.

I've been wanting them to close down since 1985. Good luck with that.

YOU CAN SIDE LOAD APPS ON WINDOWS TOO YOU STUPID ASSHOLE

STOP SPREADING LIES YOU HUMAN ABORTION

They keep comparing themselves to a 2013 macbook though

calm down Rajesh

i give it 1-2 weeks before someone makes a patch to install real programs on it

Which Apple laptop ever came with a gimped OS?

Windows S is a fucking joke.

>Google Chrome
Go home kid

>Which Apple laptop ever came with a gimped OS?
do they have copy and paste yet? I mean the one that doesn't delete your files when you merge folders

and people still defend windows 10

I rate 14/88

>You can install any application.
You can do that here with a toggle and/or another click.
Literally a copy of what OSX does.

Chromebooks are dirt cheap though.

If we can install Linux on it from day1, why even bother?
I honestly don't know if it can be done yet, but if it can, it looks like a decent enough machine.

i highly doubt the BOIS will allow usb booting of anything that isnt Microsoft, they are selling a good machine just insanely locked down for retard proofing

quality

Just looked it up this picture is misleading. You can not set chrome as default browser in windows 10S. Doesn't stop you from using downloading or using chrome. Simply isn't available in the windows store If you are dumb enough to the windows store you don't deserve a computer at all. If you are infected with windows 10S you should switch to home or enterprise. enterprise is better because it doesn't came bundled with windows telemetry botnet.

You can get Win10Pro for free with the laptop until dec31 (after that it's a $49 upgrade from Win10S)
Even if you're happy enough with Windows, I still wouldn't buy it though until we can be assured other OS'es are able to be run.

Because Windows has Bingberg

I'd use windows anyday if they patched that decade-old login backdoor (including pic related if you're using encryption too)
>inb4 TPM/BIOS

>literally microshaft themselves said "only store apps lul" on wangblows 10 shit edition
>citation needed
Do you ever think or did sucking all that microdick ruin your brain

A CLOTH KEYBOARD

Thats like arguing iPhones are dirt cheap because iOS is free.

Its not cheap cause you're paying for the device. Not the OS. I'm sure there will be dirt cheap Win10S laptops from HP or Acer.

Isn't chrome in the microsoft store?