Reminder that the windows store doesn't even have an official youtube app

Reminder that the windows store doesn't even have an official youtube app.
There's no way normalfags will tolerate this shit.

The internet browser

>not browsing youtube with a browser + AdBlock/uBlock
Google pls

I have not seen a single person using a specialized youtube application outside of their phones. Everyone just uses Chrome on their laptops, or occasionally Firefox.

What normalfags won't tolerate is the lack of Chrome on the Windows Store.

>official
fuck off MyTube is better than any "official" youtube app could ever hope to be.

>buy $1000 laptop
>have to pay $0.99 to watch youtube

>buy $1000 laptop
>complain about 99 cents

>too retard to use a browser
>still buy a laptop anyway

That way the prices are just going to stack, just a dollar per app with stacking for a desktop is just above autism tier idiotic.

What are you even talking about

>Implying windows 10 S lets you install an Adblocker.
It's for your own safety user

You can install adblock+ and Ublock origin on Edge right now.

>try to shove your app store no one wants down people's throat
>They don't use it
>Sell a nice looking laptop (this is all normies care about) and only allow store apps
>No Google chrome or YouTube app
>Google pls
>Tells MS to go fuck themselves
>MS will go bankrupt within your lifetime

macOS App Store doesn't have an official YouTube app either.

It's like people think Win10 S is the only operating system microsoft has.

>telephone has hw accelerated HD playback, silent and power efficient
>laptop can't load youtube page without spooling up turbines and drawing more power than madagascar
wherefore

I guarantee you people actually are that stupid

It's what they are working towards

The whole walled garden thing is retarded. Apple's store is no better. It's one of those things which, I'm sure, sounded good in theory. It's absolutely shit in practice.

But macOS doesn't force you to use only the app store. It can also run signed binaries from other sources, and while it's a tad more inconvenient (right-click -> Open vs. double-click) it still runs unsigned binaries too.

iOS is locked to the App Store, but in this specific case Google supports iOS with its apps so well that sometimes its iOS versions are better than its Android versions, so people aren't bothered.

It's not going to happen. Stop being paranoid.

Depends on the audience I think. iOS has prevented innumerable malware infections that'd otherwise have occurred in the non-technical crowd.

It's a nuisance to technical types – we know that you don't run executable code from just anywhere – but you have to realize that we're a truly tiny portion of the smartphone using population. They often don't know and don't care, they just see this thing they think they want to run, so they install shit regardless of where it's coming from.

why the fuck would you even need an official youtube app when you have a full on browser lmao freetards are stupid

On the desktop youtube web is decent, but on phones and tablets the app is measurably better than the site.

>on phones and tablets
>thread is about laptops

yup, freetards confirmed for stupid

For $350 I get the equivalent of the $1699 Surface laptop, in terms of specs, but with a touch screen and surface pen.

Pic related: my Surface Pro 3

Enjoy your thermal throttling and loud fan

t. fellow SP3 owner

>12 inch
>fhd
>64GB ssd
>i3
>4gb ram

Yeah they're really the same thing.

it has a desktop os why would you need an app when you have a full function browser?

ive noticed it gets pretty hot from normal use. is that what youre referring to?

>learn how to read

There was nothing to read dipshit, you only just provided the specs for your SP3.

Also

>Haswell

Enjoy your thermal throttling and shit battery life.

>12 inches

arent my specs equivalent to the $1699 price tag surface laptop?

No, desu idk wtf you're looking at right now but it isn't the surface laptop. There isn't even a $1700 model

yea i confused the surface book with the laptop, i just saw but still thats a shit ton of money

Expect nothing less from a line that's supposed to compete with macbooks.

because marketing is gay

Why would it need one ? Just watch that shit in a browser.
>wanting solutions to problems that don't exist in the first place