C++ vs Python

Is C honestly better than Python? In my experience python exhibited more potential due to the quadratic algorithms being more capable of pushing boolean codes efficiently. Python also has a more soild internal structure and a more viable anagram frame than most other programing software. The boolean codes synch up 100x faster than C++ and guarantees a not so cluttered coding experience given the optimal setting.

How many replies do you think it will take you to acknowledge that you have no clue what you're talking about?

Nef? Is that you? Did you get tired of iOS development?

Isn't perl actually superior to both?

C isn't the same thing as C++

Nobody uses that.

This must be what physicists feel like watching scifi.

What the fuck is "bolean codes"?

>What the fuck is "bolean codes"?
Fucking newfags/crossboarders

Not sure op, I only use graycode based languages

>oh, look, it's this thread again

Boolean codes are a data type where the value can be true or false. Booleans can be used to make programming decisions.
For example:
if(boolean expression)
{
//The statements here will execute of the boolean evaluates to true
}
else
{
//Otherwise, the statements here will execute
}
Hope this clears things up for you

Ordered sequences of POSIX-compliant natural numbers which are used for signing DNS-128 encrypted firmware packets.

How many buzzwords can you fit into a single post? C =/= C++ and the purpose of either C or C++ is vastly different than Python.

Underated post

What's better, a hammer or a drill?

python is a scripting language

gee, i dont know user...
>both can make holes in stuff
>only one can nail wood together
>only one is used by thor

Pretty weak. It is too obvious you're just putting random unrelated terms in there. I feel this gag has been done so much better previously.

The difference between a scripting language and a programming language is too blurred to have any meaning. It's the same thing in practice.

As a Physicist I can confirm.

does it matter? my school says that companies are accepting more python lately but does it really matter? id learn both and more, because life is short and why not