Why are Brits so fat compared to other Europeans?

Why are Brits so fat compared to other Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2228rank.html
cia.gov
worldobesity.org/resources/world-map-obesity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a cultural thing

All Anglos are fat fucks

I hate it, I walk around and there are fat cunts everywhere. Disgusting desu.

should've lost the war

Germans are fat fucks too though

They've a 13% obesity rate. Canada, the lowest anglo cunt, has a 27% obesity rate

I didn't know Canadians were so fat, are you sure 27% is not about overweight people?

It's true

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2228rank.html

I hate being anglo we're fucking disgusting.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The medical standards for what constitutes obesity have changed quite a bit, especially with old people.

For example, this grandma would probably be borderline obese in Britain

The food culture in the UK is terrible
Most people are fucking lazy and have takeaways and frozen food every night and never cook for themselves.
My family has 20 (twenty) takeaway menus stuck to the fridge and en entire freezer of preprepared frozen food yet the only fresh vegetables we have are potatoes (for baked potatoes). I've tried making them eat healthier- they don't care. I bought home some Bok Choy to try and teach them to cook with vegetables and they straight laughed at me, and made me pretend it was a phone that I was using to order from the Chinese takeaway (then I had to pay for Chinese food for everyone). It is a lazy attitude and I hate it. I am anorexic because of this.

>Lucy will never go on and on about the French Revolution while you lick her feet

that pic is literally what I had for food every night as a kid, minus the greens

>cia.gov

According to those retards we are mix of nordics and mediterraneans when we are 100% berber.

This, we love fatty fast foods. America has taken it to a whole new level though.
Bit grim.

I've recently moved here from Austria and I had noticed how massive lots of people are. Not American tier fat, and not as many, but loads and really huge.

Other things I've noticed:

>There is food everywhere. You can walk down a street in any town and there will be dozens of bakeries, takeaways, fish and chip shops, pubs selling food, street carts selling food. Food offers (buffets, all you can eats, 2+1 free, and so on) are really common
>Supermarkets sell large quantities of sweets, chocolate and crisps. Not just one or two rows, entire sections of the shop.
>The people who are fat don't attempt to hide it or dress covering their fat. They wear ridiculous clothes that either exaggerates their fat or makes it more visible.

The other thing I can't understand is that there are lots of great butchers, bakers, vegetable sellers, fish people and so on around but people choose to spend more on lower quality things. The butcher near where I am living is better than any I have seen anywhere else in the world, the quality and price is excellent. But the people rather eat from Greggs or something.

The entire North American continent is fat as fuck. Canadians are no exception in their major cities. In America, you're literally a minority if you're fit. Most are fit until college when they begin to lose control. Luckily, my parents instilled a standard of physical excellence on me so I lift 6 days a week and run roughly 30 miles. Physically fit person is America so AMA

Interactive map

worldobesity.org/resources/world-map-obesity/

No one cares nerd

anglo genes

>Hungary is the 7th fattest nation in the EU

Fat ass detected

>tfw 3 of the fattest 20 countries are arab
NUKE US

Finlard, Eatsonia, and Ice(cream)land

From eating turkey twizzlers as children
Thank god for our lord and saviour Jamie Oliver

Where do you live lad? Doesn't have to be specific.

Why are Arabs so fat? Even in America they're usually massive

People are getting fatter all over the world, better get used to it

Too right mate, greggs is a load of shit. Few months back I overheard someone being racist in there so I called him out on it

Kek, nice one

Sounds like Southern US, but with fewer guns and less cousin-fucking. I hope.

MALTA NO!

Wealthy and it's too hot to exercise? Also the will of Allah.

>Romanians can't even get fat