Life in Sweden

No memes, no Sup Forums ~le evil muslim nonsen, no stormfagging.
Tell me what it feels like living in Sweden.
Do you like it? Do you live in big comfy houses like the americans?
What about your school years? How was it?
I heard sweden has the lowest ratings of bullying in the world.
Were you bullied? How was it?

/balt/

sweden is great, but its turning to shit.

sweden has gone to shit. Sup Forums is always right faggot get over it. it will become a 3rd world country like brasil

Let's not talk politics.
What about universities? Do you have free universities?

no it wont, people are starting to wake up

gosh, why can't we talk about sweden without the politics thing? geez

>Do you live in big comfy houses like the americans?
No.

>What about your school years? How was it?
Shit.

>Were you bullied?
Yes.

>How was it?
Shit.

Oh man... What happened exactly? Were you a bit chubby or what?

Doesnt matter if they wake up or not, you cant get rid of the problem. Multiculture is eternal

oh man... please don't derail my thread

I guess I have some anti-social tendencies and I'm not particularly intimidating. But I don't really know for sure why they did it.

It's OK not much to say. Not much to do here so I'd rather live more south

Education is available to all, people move out of their parents' houses fairly early in their lives, press freedom, other freedoms are top dog.
It might be becoming worse over the years, but it's still a pretty great country to live in.

It's just that you'll never see Swedish that love their country regardless, because there are more (you)s to get by being 'SWEDEN YES'.

I'd live there over 95% of the other countries, honestly.

t. daneophile

SKÅNE
K
Å
N
E

thinking about moving to Malta or something. a lot of swedish companies there and good weather year round. can ride motorcycle all year

But it didn't get physical, right? The bullying, I mean.

There's always Sup Forums :3

>people move out of their parents' houses fairly early in their lives
Idk what to feel about that...
I don't know what I'd do without my mum.

Can I take your place in sweden?

He doesn't necessarily talk about politics. The said political problem you're not referring to is actually affecting the standard of living in Sweden, their welfare system gets recked by it, and if you live there you will notice the difference (if not now, then definitely eventually). You can't escape the said political issue when talking about life in Sweden these days.

You will never leave your shit hole for Sweden and by the time you do it will be a caliphate

>Free South Brazil 2016

it sure is nice sitting on trillions of oil dollars and being completely detached from today's problems.

If you pay me we can gay marry and you'll get EU passport

Yeah, but it's a bit frustrating that whenever you wanna talk about sweden, you get a bunch of people screaming about rape, mudslimes and race purity.

:(

Nah, man. I wanna get a swedish boyfriend and maybe if everything works out, I'd like to get married, but not like that.

tell me about this

>I'm so rich I can pour fine champagne into the sink
It's literally that stupid.

Well, here in Brazil, if you're rich, you can buy one of these with the sparks, then you don't have to waste champagne.

>Do you like it?
It's pretty nice right now. The future looks bleak though.
People on the countryside usually have big, cozy homes. Not many people are able to afford america-sized homes in the cities though due to retarded pricing. For instance, a 60 square meter apartment in a city with about 40000 inhabitants almost never costs under $100000
I underachieved because I didn't feel challenged. I mostly goofed off during the entire time. I still graduated with good grades too.
>I heard sweden has the lowest ratings of bullying in the world.
I doubt it. Possibly one of the lowest rates of reported bullying, but swedish kids are very much into subtle psychological bullying and isolating people instead of beating them up, because they want to be able to keep doing it without incurring the wrath of their parents or teachers.
>Were you bullied?
Nope. I did bully though.
Some clubs got tired of yuppies spraying champagne all over their shit so they banned it. The yuppies responded by asking the barmen to pour the champagne down the drain instead.

>Nope. I did bully though.
Y-you did? Why?
How bad was it?
Do you regret it?

Bekommer det dig inte att du kan ha förstört livet för någon stackars människa bara för att du inte kunde klara grupptrycket eller bara var allmänt sadistisk?

Why do you swedes do this?
Speak english, please.

Use google translate or something like that friendo

>Why do you swedes do this?
Do what exactly?

>all but one parties have a gay-ass flower for logo

Yes it is. For now. Hopefully we don't fuck that up in the future.

Posting in swedish

wtf I've never noticed that

Swedes complain sweden is not white paradise anymore
Sweden is not an IDEAL country anymore, it's just a VERY GOOD country now

That's all, it's still fucking richest cunt

Swedish worst "ghetto" is not a "no go zone", it's just a "be careful at night and avoid groups of young men" zone.

Does Norway even interact with countries that aren't Scandinavian?

Man, I WANT to like brazilians, but c'mon.
Your posts often border the absolute retardation or naivety. I often think of the later, because I can't fathom the idea of an universal stupid network working just right there in Brazil.
I wish you couldn't live up the fame of monkeys, but sometimes you blatantly demonstrate it. Think twice before posting, read an article or two, try reading the facts of a situation before posting. It's all we ask.

Norway only interacts with the USA. They'd love it if they could just float away from the rest of Scandinavia and never speak with us again.

What the hell, man?
I'm just trying to get to know sweden better
what's your problem?

Is that a serious question lad?

What makes you think that? It's not Norway who refuses to join NATO. That's you.

This.

I've never been to Sweden but from what I've heard it sure is one of the best places to live and they have some of the best social systems in the world. They are also a very progressieve nation like the dads that can stay at home for months with their newborn. it seems much more equal. But Sweden also has its problems and its not heaven on earth like a lot of people think. People always like to think the grass is greener on the other side but every country has its benefits. I have to agree Sweden is still on of the best countries to live especially when you have children. If your a wealthy single then it might not be so great for you because the taxes you have to pay are huge.

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem?

I went to sweden but aside from gamlastan area and the ship museum nothing was very interesting. What did i miss?

It is. It just seems you exclude yourself from everything and are happy to be on your own.

I know you have to spill it into the sink because spraying it is banned but still whats the fucking point lol. You just waste monies all for it to end up in the sink, what do you achieve with that?

Working two jobs more than 40 hours a week is also useless because the tax increases so much

Anyone can get an education and reach upper-middle class but beyond that you should live somewhere else

>Do you like it?
It's decent. The only two other places I've got to compare it with are Finland and Germany.

Nope. Only a select few do.

A bunch of tedious bullshit. And yes, Sup Forums is absolutely right about the indoctrination going on in the public school system.

>Were you bullied?
No, but I did witness a lot of bullying in the gymnasium form. Some cruel shit.

>How was it?
One of the kids committed suicide a few months after graduation.

There has never been much to do here. Germans know this and go more north for the nature

>Nope. Only a select few do.
What about countryside? Is it comfy?

>One of the kids committed suicide a few months after graduation.
Sounds like he had some fun times.

You often ask obvious things, you often ask things that would be easily answered by a quick google search. Nords are getting ousted from their places just to accommodate refugees, you see this everyday in this board (though Sup Forums often exaggerates it)

We interact with most countries one way or another just like any other western nation. Our diplomacy could be better tho if you ask me. Currently our biggest diplomatic card is our money. For example, we are (not even trying to hide it) supporting Hillary Clinton with money. We use our money with other countries too, not only USA. We also actively seek out any opportunity to talk about peace and nuclear disarmament and climate and so on.

>Some cruel shit
For real? Like what?

>One of the kids committed suicide a few months after graduation.
Shit, man! What the hell! What happened?

It's virtually impossible to talk about Sweden without discussing politics.

Politics, especially the post-68 variety, permeates every fibre of the Swedish social fabric.

>What makes you think that
Because you're very isolationist? We've built a huge bridge connecting Denmark and Sweden and we're considering a military alliance with Finland, but nothing with Norway. You seem very content just being left alone in your mountains desu.

>It's not Norway who refuses to join NATO
We don't want our military actions be dictated by the US or be drawn into conflicts that don't concern us. We got badly burnt during the Napoleonic wars and swore to be neutral (well..after forcing Norway into a union anyway) and I think that is perfectly honorable.

They're so isolationist they decided to join Schengen and allow other nordics to live and work there without any paperwork

>often
>not always

>I WANT to like brazilians
why the fuck would you want that
there's a reason why we hate ourselves

Was he at least brown ?

source on the tax stuff?
i'm considering moving to Sweden but i'm probably never going to have a partner.

>You often ask obvious things, you often ask things that would be easily answered by a quick google search
Oh, fuck off. I like hearing from the natives and I like to get to know them.

>Nords are getting ousted from their places just to accommodate refugees
I'm aware of their refugee problem, but I don't care, there's literally nothing I can do about that. You wanna talk about the refugees? Fine, make your own goddamn thread or go to Sup Forums
Don't shit up other people's threads.

It's a shitty way of displaying that you're wealthy enough to afford doing stupid shit like that. The people who do it know fully well how stupid it is; it doesn't make them any less dumb however.

It's a Stockholm thing. We don't understand it either.

How does it feel to live in a neighbourhood like that ?

Very, very white

But what happens when they do that?
Does he get a lot of girls or boys or something?

>stop asking questions on a board about local culture!!!!11
>BANTS ARE THE ONLY TRUE FORM OF POSTING

EVEN and arab money crazy bastard from UAE thinks is madness.

There is something wrong with swedes that have made money go thru their mind.

We could (and should) be more tightly tied military, I agree. We already are with Denmark tho. But it's problematic to tie ourselves to you when we don't have a functional millitary other than some aircrafts to be used in NATO missions and a glorified coast guard.

NATO means the opposite of isolating ourselves tho. You not joining NATO is actually isolating yourself. Yes, you may have a bridge with Denmark and an alliance with Finland, but we are active in world policing alongside all the great powers of Europe (with USA in the front obviously). Bombing Libya and training troops in mudslime-lands (and so on) so far away that it doesn't even make sense, is the opposite of isolating ourselves, isn't it?

It's called the people's republic for a reason

How do these wealthy swedes not see the hypocrisy - they gladly vote for parties that support immigration but keep themselves away as far as they can from its effects?

>aircrafts
Do you have your own aircraft manufacturer? Like Gripen?

I was there in December visiting.

Visited a couple of towns with the Swedish girl here I met on Erasmus. I wasn't in malmo though so I can't meme you guys to death.

You can ask me stuff though and I will answer with no memes.

Well, I'll focus on the kid who committed suicide. To me he was just a regular kid, albeit a bit nerdy and a massive introvert, the type of guy who had had the same haircut since age 12 and who insisted on wearing the same cargo shorts and washed out Iron Maiden t-shirts every day. I believe he had a speech impediment as well, lots of stuttering.

The three instances that have stuck with me the most are:

>lunch time
>all seats in the school cafeteria are taken except for one at the table which I and the "popular" guys had occupied
>the guy came up and politely asked if he can sit with us
>one of the guys slammed his gym bag on the empty chair and bluntly said "No, taken"
>another one the dudes said "Don't worry, we'll arrange something for you, come with me"
>he kicked the gym bag off the chair, picked up the chair and headed to the very center of the cafeteria where there's this space
>he put the chair in the middle of said space and told the kid "Here you go, bon appetite"
>the kid, feeling visibly humiliated, took his seat, put his tray in his lap and began eating with tears in his eyes
>everyone's pointed fingers and laughed at him

Here's a fresh poll from yesterday

Fortunately, SD has gone down

I would rather live in Russia or Brazil

They hate all people that aren't cuckholmers equally. A Northern Swede who doesn't want to become a hot shot lawyer or some retarded economist and an Arab are just as bad according to them. Greedy fucks. They don't actually care about Arabs or anyone but themselves

almost all swedes live away from its effects

so is there anywhere I can move to in sweden to be away from the mudslimes?

Virtually anywhere that's not a city

why. so mean :-(

I wouldve been his friend and listened 2 iron maiden w him

>i want to immigrate to country

>i dont like immigrants

arrogant amerifats...

No.

Swedish income tax is about 33%. The employer is also taxed 31% of your income before taxes.
Store-bought things have a 25% sales tax.

South Brazil*

What the hell, man?
That's fucked up. When was this? Did you consider intervening? What about the teachers?

2/10, made me reply.

how so?

i like cities :(

me too

>gym class
>everyone was about to hit the showers
>the same kid was always the first in and the first out for some reason
>two guys in the class decide to stall him
>turns out the kid had an excessive amount of pubic hair which the two guys and their third friend began mocking
>"Haha, bro it looks like the fucking black forest down there"
>"Yeah, don't you own a fucking razor?"
>gym class later the same week
>the kid was first in yet again, the same two guys followed him
>a burst of laugher emanates from the showers
>the kid, in what he must've thought was a proactive measure, had shaved his pubic region totally bald
>they now mocked his penis size
>"What the fuck happened to you? Where is it?"
>the kid began to cry, came out of the showers, threw hos clothes on and headed home

I think he stayed at home for like a week after that incident.

Stop posting false information, Ahmed.

Ah, So its moreso about wealth and education than race or ethnicity. I guess it makes sense they want to import more poor people so they can feel more superior than they now where even a simple man would be fairly well-off.

Nobody helped Finland in WW2 and Sweden pussied out when the nazies invaded Denmark and Norway.

Dont forget about the Danish-Prussian war when Sweden had promised to help Denmark. Did that happen? No.

An nordic alliance will be no more then a paper alliance. Maybe NATO also is a paper alliance, but still that's a more impressive paper.

kek

i'm fully willing to integrate to their society, learn their language, respect their ideals and I'm not having children. I just want to live in a nice place where religion doesnt rule, out of the shithole that is the United States and away from all the muslim filth. Sweden would be the ideal country for me if it werent for the god damn muslims.

oh okay
enjoy your whiteness and having the rest of the country shitting on your head

muslims > amerifats

Shitskins OUT of Europe