Tfw you realize the 400 years of hegemony the west had are now over and never coming back

>Tfw you realize the 400 years of hegemony the west had are now over and never coming back

Not to meme are anything but it seems unavoidable that indians and chinese will take over the world. They're just too numerous, and smarter than europeans. Plus they emphasize hard work in their culture.

We'll never be third world tier but europe will never be a world contender anymore.

Do you agree ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nuke india
>Pacifist don't fight back
>Bye india

>Relocate all Leafs and Strayas to Europe/USA
>All the rich chinese go to join their families
>China irrelevant

we would have a chance if it wasn't for this leftist disease. Welp I guess its nature doing its work.

>We
>Estonia

what the fuck's an Estonia?

>Myanmar
>Taiwan flag

What is this fuckery?

They've already won.

Chinese are just too slow to realise that Chinese is holding them back. If they spoke English like Indians, they would have been ruling the world with their pop culture and apps already.

It's germans fault.

brain drain

>Not to meme are anything but it seems unavoidable that indians and chinese will take over the world
Retard.

Chinese should have switched to an alphabet when they could. They would need to be hegemonic for centuries if they want chinese to become the lingua franca.

Chinese was already lingua france of east asian for centuries infact used to write Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese and other oriental langs with their characters

Both countries are Third World shitheaps though.

I dont mind India. They seem pretty chill and their history and mythology is top tier.

No it is not. Our history is all about getting BTFO by the rest of the world and the mythology is fucking shit. India is objectively the worst country on this planet.

This.

All the smart poos and dog eaters are leaving to first world countries.

China is probably less fucked in that regard since they actually try to have some nationalism and make people proud to be Chinese but the Communism will still push away a lot of would-be geniuses.

kek.

If you are talking about WW2: yeah, all of Europe living under communism would have really made us stronger.

They don't emphasize anything "Asian" though.
Chinese businesses make western products for western markets, reverse their names to match the western standard, dress in western suits and just happen to have squinty eyes and yellow skin. They're flooded with converts to Chritianity.

India same. They come over and drop everything and buy fancy fucking watches and big cars and program computers and don't teach their children their native language, only English, they might be brown but they have no Indian values, only western values.

So nothing will actually change, it'll still be western culture, just more melanin

some of your girls are qt tho

Ancient india was based

Maybe if you are into ugly hairy trannies.
Remove your proxy, Raj.

They've always been incredibly numerous and they've always had smart people in their countries, too. Surely if they were capable of hegemony, or any other form of global domination for that matter they would have already done it. That and they both have terrible manufacturing standards. So even if they did make a serious attempt at attacking anybody, nobody would even need to do much to stop them. Their own shitty vehicles would do half the work for you.

I think you're right to an extent, but there's growing interest in China/her puppet states to invert the system. Chinese elites are becoming less and less content with the "grow to sell, sell to grow" model in their country. Many of their politicians are getting on board with the "Chinese Dream" movement, which tl;dr is an attempt to restructure China into a "China's interests first" styled state, like the US's "American interests first" mantra. There's certainly the potential energy for China to do this—there's an entire period in Chinese history they call the "century of humiliation" and a lot of angry words about the westerners and Japanese who humiliated them—but there's little business pressure to do it. The elites have it pretty good, and generally, established business and aristocratic dynasties don't like it when sb rocks the boat.

The major obstacle to make the west great again is to exterminate the crippling elements from western societies.

this

The Indians don't have the capacity to challenge the west for at least another 50 years and China's economy is failing like Japan's did in the 90's

yep
probably my favourite shitskins
because well they actually have a culture for starters, and it's not some wallah wallah muslim shit either, and qt girls, and decent food (even if it gives you diarrhea)
and they're not evil like asians

they just need to learn poo in the loo and they're 10/10 best minority

>Do you agree ?

>Age of 400-500 years of hegemony is never coming back.

Agreed, the European empires aren't coming back. Western hegemony means American hegemony now.

>Not to meme are anything but it seems unavoidable that indians and chinese will take over the world.

Maybe China, but that still doubtful. East Asia has risen and will continue to rise to economic parity with West and will soon match it in political and cultural clout.

But the rest? Nope, not a chance. India, maybe but there may be some limits to its human capital stock that will hamper its rise. As for the rest -- Latin America and South East Asia will continue along its path, neither rise greatly nor falling badly. The Middle East and North Africa will continue to be a goddamn bloodbath and will continue to be one until all the regional powers within it are exhausted and the major power outside it turn their attention and or lose interest altogether. And Sub-Saharan Africa will lucky just to avoid mass famine.

I bet you don't even say bharat mata ki jai or stand up for the national anthem in movie theaters.

Nice proxy, Rajesh.

i agree india and china were very influantal and had many great inventions so its time again those countries rise again.
>plus my dads indian and he told me indians have diffrent mentality toward each other exept ,muslims which always kill hindus.exept that they are very peacefull

India is fine. It's actually trying to improve itself. As far as minorities go in the West Indians tend to be hardworking, conservative, and generally decent

In terms of who I'd rather have as immigrants

Chinks >>>>>>>>>>> Indians

>all these street shitters using proxies

Of course you would you squint eyed fuck

This gora using a proxy to be an edgelord.

are u dumb,ever heard of marathi jews ?

This probably will happen no matter what the west does. The next century will be Asia-centric, at least economically. The west will still stay relevant. If you add Europe, North America, Australia + NZ together there are almost 1.5 billion westerners.

>poogle

No and Indians cannot be jewish. Average Indian's IQ is 1/100th of the Average Jew.

You're still less stupid than nogs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Israel
>TOP KEK you will be suprised .

Russia became Communist only as a result of WWI. British and French empires collapsed only as a result of WWII.

Two generations and the entire 20th century of European progress got butchered.

Because instead of building on their industry and trade like normal civilized countries, and creating a strong, unified West, Germans poured everything they had into their military, twice,only to be completely beaten, twice.

t. Gurinder Singh Dhaliwal

I grew up in Surrey, surrounded by street shitters. The group I can imagine being worse immigrants is American ghetto niggers.

Nogs are at least good at sports. Street shitters aren't good at anything.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Israel
>The genetics of Bene Israel from India reveals both substantial Jewish and Indian ancestry and with sex bias involving mostly Jewish males and Indian females.
KEKED

?????
it says part indian ancestry,get KEKED
>why soo self hating are you A PAKI???

cheese

I didn't write KEKED, I wrote C.UCKED, it changed to KEKED. Why do Indians always assume that anyone here who hates them all is a Paki? It could be anyone because Indians are literally despised by the entire world.

>national anthem in movie theaters.
Is this real?

You made Russia communist when you funded and released Lenin.

>Brazil
>relevant

They've always been numerous and they've always been shit.

>Indian
>taking over anybody

China has potential (maybe), but India? Come the fuck on. Even at the height of its greatness, it was still shit compared to China or Japan.

>europe will never be a world contender

more like will turn to a huge police state with mohammeds bombing around.

I suspect VPN.

My Indian senses are tingling.

Actual Indian.
>tfw (most) all recent movies are shit
>have to watch 1950s classics if I want something decent

Strayacunt with proxy.

Why go out of your way to pretend to be Indian? It's literally not even worth the (You)s.

t. Indian immigrant

I'm not using a proxy and why are you assuming I'm Australian? If I was really using a proxy I could be from anywhere in the world because the entire world hates this country and not just Australia.

>Not to meme are anything but it seems unavoidable that indians and chinese will take over the world. They're just too numerous, and smarter than europeans. Plus they emphasize hard work in their culture.

t. Chinese-Indian

austria actually

Because
1) Indians don't bad mouth their race unless they're being absolute edgelords or they're talking stereotypes
2) Australians are moot certified shitposters and they're known to absolutely hate Indians