1. Your country 2. Your opinion on Russia and Russians

1. Your country 2. Your opinion on Russia and Russians

1. Poland 2. Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian.

The Russians miserably fake to adap to the new modern, global, multipolar, interconnected world their whole opressive, revisionist country is a bad joke and I hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

1. America
2. Best and worst that humanity has to offer, the land of Tolstoy and also the land of CYKA BLYAT. They have a really rich history and when I was kid, learning about their role in WWII left me with a tremendous amount of respect for what the Russians went through. Russian folk songs are also achingly beautiful, kind of representative of the enduring and brutal Russian soul. I hope to visit Russia one day, especially St. Petersburg. I hope this was enough fedora-tipping for you and I hope some anons from Russia read this and know that at least a few Americans enjoy Russia and Russian culture.

>dat pic
memories...

1. Burgerstan
2. big fan

t. Russiaboo

>new modern, global, multipolar, interconnected world

You confirm my theory that the Polish are the most cringe-worthy believers in liberaloid global capitalist ideology.

100% true
Agree with every word. I hope one day I will leave this hell for a better place

Now this is what I call butthurt. Bravo, Poland. You're the biggest joke on this board.
Anyway
>they don't care about their personal wealth as long as Mother Russia is fine
How is that bad? That means they're not materialistic cunts and actually care about their nation. Collectivism is always better than opportunistic and individualistic behaviour.

>Germany defending Russia
every time

>russia
Shithole
>russians
Cool lads, don't deserve all the shit they get, they've been through a lot.
Withtout a doubt a billion times better than polacks, who are basically just a poor joke at this point, you'll have to look far for a more butthurt disgusting people

I barely post on Russia-related threads and I don't think much about Russia in general (but I definitely don't hate it). I'm just annoyed (and a bit amused) by the massive polish butthurt towards Russia, which has gone beyond orbit.

I share almost everything, still I have a neutral opinion, I don't hate Russia as I think we can have common interests. They have some cool cities but I think that 75% of the country looks like shit also probably the 80% of the population is made by ignorant animals. Few pros, a lot of cons.

1. Poorto Rico
2. Seems like a gray, dull place, but at least they're not accepting migrants and shit. I'd still rather live there than here. They seem like cool people though.

>not being disgusted by a country which entire's history consisted of genociding and oppressing other nations and which continues to do so
you just didn't experience russia, like all the westerners

speeking of migrants and stuff
there are thousands of them in big cities like Moscow so yes they are kind of a big issue here

I'm getting annoyed by endless poles butthurt threads.

t.proxy polak

russia had so much potential

>I'm getting annoyed by endless
>invade and oppress other countries
>murder people
>be surprised that you are being hated

>Soviets
>russian

stopped reading there

what the difference? There was no genocide or something only the government changed

>WW2
>gulags
>depression
>oppression
>censorship
>other wars
>Jewish leadership (most important)
>severe brain drain to western countries
and other shit

also famine and genocide of eastern europeans

"Standing alone in the world, we have given nothing to the world, we have learned nothing from the world, we have not added a single idea to the mass of human ideas, we have made no contribution to the progress of the human spirit, and everything that has come to us from that spirit, we have disfigured. Today we form a gap in the intellectual order."

-- Pytor Chaadayev (subsequently declared insane by Tsar Nicholas I and put under house arrest and medical treatment)

I thought Russia and Poland were basically the same thing?

Not even close.

(You)

Polish were not victimised by communism as badly

EU money has helped to seriously transform their country

you know that we were poorer than Russia(and actually almost every post soviet country) in 1990, right?

I mean human and architecture wise

we've had 9999999999999 commieblocks built everywhere, I don't know what are you talking about

about humans, many Poles were murdered or atleast prosecuted during that time so again I don't really know what are you talking about

please drive through russia then drive through poland

it's because we recovered better I guess?

what damage to architecture was done in Russia exactly?

>what damage to architecture was done in Russia exactly?
hohoho
h
o ohohoooooooooooooooooooo

exactly this. This Polish butthurt at Russia is so fucking annoying.

You were in Russia at least once? Or is it just propaganda in your head? I can give answers for you. Just ask.

why did you invade Poland in 1939

why did you implement communism

why did you kill polish officers in katyn

>why did you invade Poland in 1939
Communism -> jews

>why did you implement communism
Because monarchy was shit, oppressed the people and only cared about themselves

Only the urban population supported the revolution which was only 20% of the population
If ordinary Russians knew what the Soviet Union would be like then there would be no revolution

The Jewish Bolsheviks offered ideological paradise for Russians who were oppressed by the monarchy

>why did you kill polish officers in katyn
Communism -> Jews

>Because monarchy was shit, oppressed the people and only cared about themselves
no I mean why they had to implement their economic disaster here

but I guess the answer is "Communism -> Jews"

>why did you invade Poland in 1939
USSR wanted to dodge WW2 and this front line was necessary for security

>why did you implement communism
DID. NOT DOING.
USSR was a strong country with sucefull in import, economy, science, etc. But, yes, methods with kill many people and holding them in fear - BAD BAD AND BAD. We are not proud of it.

>kill polish officers in katyn
I dont kill him, i dont know.

>USSR wanted to dodge WW2
>invading a country = avoiding the war according to the Russians

>DID. NOT DOING
you are still trying to aggressively expand though

tsardom, communism, doesn't matter you are still doing that

just accept that some countries don't want to be the part of your great empire

>I dont kill him, i dont know.
not him, you've slaughtered 22,000 of Polish military officers, police officers, gendarmers, landowners, lawyers, priests and officials

thank you mother russia

>no I mean why they had to implement their economic disaster here
Communism spreads like cancer

Russia never had the chance to be Russia because of its shit monarchy, the Russian Empire was 1/2 Russia at best, the Soviet Union was some kind of torture experiment

>you've

Soviet Union was not Russian in any way shape or form

The Soviet Union was designed to wipe out Russians and Christianity, and it has successfully done so

>Soviet Union was not Russian in any way shape or form
>r*ssian agents in the West spreading propaganda to take off the responsibility off Russia

>Entire Eastern Europe is ruined and destroyed by Jews
>lol russia bad !!!!!!!!!!!

>you are still trying to aggressively expand though
Ukraine - its not expand. We spend much money for Crimea. Putin CANT give a chance for Obama to be closer to Russia. ITs only Game of Thrones, lmao. If Ukraine came to EU, NATO can build their bases very close to Russia and get leverage.

>tsardom, communism
In past. Today we have BIG PROBLEM with religion and freedom of speech. But not with tsardom.

>wipe christianity
Yes. Cult of science. And thats great. We need that.

1 Japan
2 territory thief .

maybe Pooland should not have signed Nazi-Polish pact and take piece of Czechoslovakia. brainwashed Pole don't even learn that in school or Skoda factory where 80% of Wehrmacht tanks were created.

>>Entire Eastern Europe is ruined and destroyed by Jews
>Jews
more like Russians

>Ukraine - its not expand.
But it is
>Putin CANT give a chance for Obama to be closer to Russia.
Again this fucking bullshit. So you've invaded Poland in 1939 in order to not let Hitler to be closer to Russia aswell right?
>ITs only Game of Thrones, lmao.
>muh realpolitik!
as I said no regard for human life and well-being, only your wet imperialistic dreams matter
>NATO can build their bases very close to Russia and get leverage
why would you care? is NATO your enemy? is NATO at war with you?

you have this idiotic black and white view on history

>Nazi-Polish pact
?
>take piece of Czechoslovakia
that "piece of Czechoslovakia" belonged to Poland in the first place, as decided by the international comitee, and the local voting, with Polish majority population, forcefully invaded and taken by Czechoslovakia when we were at war with Soviet Union in 1920

1. Israel
2. Pogroms, jid parhaty, gulag, Siberia.

>free Poland from fascism
>build roads hospitals schools factories
no somehow we're still bad guy that u have to ask Americans to install nuclear missile in Poland to aim at us.

>But it is
We take all Ukraine? Nope.

>bullshit
Tell me about economy or land profits to invade Ukraine and Poland? Mb other profits?

>no regard to human life
Nuff said. Many people (like me) wants run away.

>why would you care? is NATO your enemy? is NATO at war with you?
Not me care, politics and elite care.
NATO is opponent, not open enemy and we havent war. BUT, USA wants Siberia. Minerals, oil, large territory, woods. Didnt think about?

This tripfag makes me feel ashamed for Poland is still exists.

???

you already have been aiming at us with nuclear missiles since like 20 years you fucking idiot

russia is not russia

you are all idiots

>We take all Ukraine? Nope.
you take parts of it, for now

>Tell me about economy or land profits to invade Ukraine and Poland? Mb other profits?
so I guess when you'll consider it profitable you will invade us?

go ahead, we'll beat you back

>NATO is opponent, not open enemy and we havent war. BUT, USA wants Siberia. Minerals, oil, large territory, woods. Didnt think about?
what the fuck are you talking about is that what RT tells you or what? how the fuck did you even come up with something like this?

if anyone "wants" Sibera it's China, no way USA can even expand there(and actually expand at all) in the first place

>Soviets
>not russian
apparantly ukranians killed themselves genocide on themselves and belorusians did the katyn massacre

for fuck's sake, kill yourself please, you are like all those Polish people in their 80's thinking Germans are still Nazis and Russians are still commies, butthurt lie that is why no one likes us

dat butthurt

>lazy hohols refuse to work and build industry
>throw tantrum and horde food
>Stalin has to confiscate horded grain rest of country needs
>70 years later
>hohol butthurt and tears about mmuh genocide

>doesnt have an answer to russian war crimes
>"quick blame the jews"
go back to school rainy summerfag

>you take parts of it, for now
We take only part which was donated at the time the contract time is up.

>you will invade us?
You are resisted.

>that what RT tells you
No. Thats my opinion.

>no way USA can even expand there
Yes. USA cant, when sit at other continent. But if USA get place for army and bases closer to Russia?

>China
Not a problem. China dont want world wide.

Based Brit at its finest. Jews are the evil, beware us and fear us.

okay now we know that Jews are innocent lmao

But Soviets saved ur ass from genocide

pogadaj sobie z jakims Rosjaninem

też miałem ich w dupie dopóki z kilkoma nie porozmawiałem na tematy polityczne/historyczne

>We take only part which was donated at the time the contract time is up.
?? So you Ukraine received Donbass as a part of some "contract" ?
>No. Thats my opinion.
Doesn't matter it's just ridiculous.
>Yes. USA cant, when sit at other continent. But if USA get place for army and bases closer to Russia?
Generally, the worst case scenario for Russia is that the US is going to completely destabilize it and cause it to fall apart into multiple independent states(like all these not quite Russian republics you have in the Federations would be gaining independence), bring liberal democracy, freedom of speech and all this shit to you, then maybe exert some sort of influence over the resource rich regions. But it's a fucking geopolitical science-fiction, that's not happening now and won't happen in near future, and surely all this mess in Ukraine is not going to change it regardless of the outcome.

And for fucks sake, understand that there AREN'T GOING TO BE ANY PERMANENT NATO BASES in Poland/Ukraine/Baltics. Your eternal fuckbuddy Germany is vetoing them since forever and will continue to doing so.

The KGB is responsible for the Big Bang.

>Not a problem. China dont want world wide.
:>

It's late and I'm going to sleep and Chinese-Russian relations and the geopolitics of the region are quite complex matter so fuck that for now, pretty sure I'm going to make a new meme butthurt thread tomorrow

that long text

1. America

2. Poor people who are corrupted by Jews. Poland got off the hook easily because there were no jews in Poland after 1945. No jews means no oligarchs, no oligarchs means not outright theft of state owned assets. Ironically, Russia would be in the stone age without jews because all of russian/soviet science was dominated by jews.

I do like that russia still believes in realpolitik. Nothing wrong with 19th century geopolitics though. 21st century politics is nothing but cuckery anyways.

>So you Ukraine received Donbass as a part of some "contract" ?
We didnt go to Donbass. Donbass come with war to Crimea.

>scenario for Russia blah blah
Yes, thats it. And you think, what Ukraine to EU not part of destabilize?

>Germany is vetoing them since forever and will continue to doing so.
But USA > Germany

Anyway, thats null discuss.

>It's late and I'm going to sleep and Chinese-Russian relations and the geopolitics of the region are quite complex matter so fuck that for now, pretty sure I'm going to make a new meme butthurt thread tomorrow
Good night, sweet prince. Ill waiting you.

Also, ty for helping me with my bad english. Ill try make it better :3

By pogroming our houses, sending us to gulags? I should thank you for not gas-showering us, that is.
Now you tell me what jews are bad because of and I'll tell you why you're not right.

1. USA USA USA USA

2. Awesome commie blocks and beautiful women.

>By pogroming our houses, sending us to gulags?
But you are still alive.

>what jews are bad
They consider themselves "God's chosen people"

no dobra, i jakie mają?

Pogroms happened during tsar tho

>beautiful women

Yes, I am alive only because my grandpa was only sent to Siberia, not killed or smth.
>
This is our religion, so what's about it? We aren't saying you can't chose what to believe in, hell you guys believe that Putin is a good person caring for Russia and blame us in unproper beliefs?

>sucefull in economy.
ahahaha

Then you should remember that there was anti-jewic policy in USSR.

1. Flag
2. They haven't been relevant since Rocky 4. Bring back the Soviet Union

> Members of theRed ArmyinOdessaled a pogrom against the Jewish population in the town of Big Fountain. Ovsyaniko-Kulikovsky and the writer Kipen happened to be there and told me the details. Fourteencomissarsand thirty Jews from among the common people were killed. Many stores were destroyed. The soldiers tore through the night, dragged the victims from their beds, and killed whomever they met. People ran into thesteppeor rushed into the sea. They were chased after and fired upon – a genuine hunt, as it were. Kipen saved himself by accident – fortunately he had spent the night not in his home, but at the White Flower sanitorium. At dawn, a detachment of Red Army soldiers appeared 'Are there any Jews here?' they asked the watchman. 'No, no Jews here.' 'Swear what you're saying is true!' The watchman swore, and they went on farther. Moisei Gutman, a cabby, was killed. He was a dear man who moved us from ourdachalast fall.

More beautiful women.

stunning women

shall I continue?

Fun Fact:: this guy is also the Polish CP-poster.

was it good cp?

Really, we (Russians, not Soviets) dont hate jews, Just memes and jokes, nothing more.

> you guys believe that Putin is a good person
We dont. Most people think that it is not all bad.

Russia has too many problems with the foreign policy that for 10 years after total defeat all lived well.

Haha oh man i love poland this thread is hilarious

How do you find this chick right out of the grill with tons of tonal cream on her face beautiful? Are you okay?

shall I continue?

Tanya George? She just looks crazy in this picture, like she's stan you in the face. I kept it because I thought it was funny. Google her to see more.

She's not ugly, and has a nice body. I'd fuck her.

She's very much white trash though. What's the word for those types of people in Russian?

>like she's stan you in the face

Like she'd stab you in the face.

I can english, I promise.