With one simple exploit

>Compile pre-australis ff
>How does CIA hack it?
Are you retarded or what?

Intel ME

>>Physical network conection

Evil maid

>build your own computer
Which means if you're using any parts 2006 or newer, you're already compromised at a hardware level. Whether Intel ME or UEFI backdoor
>physical network connection
As if that means a single thing. All you did was give a faster more reliable connection to the internet. If anything it's been made easier to attack you via the methods mentioned above

The only way to be well and truly "free" of being scouted by the big ABC agencies is to not use the internet, or any computer/electronic device at all. Even if you do all that, you're still suspect to traffic cams and store cameras. Even if you live in the forest alone and fend for yourself for everything, they can take pics of you with their satellite.

?

explain

>has an iPhone
You have already lost.

A $5 wrench

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR

>Physical network connection

You download something, CIA intercepts it midway and inserts their own code, you run it.
Your firewall blocks only incoming connections.
It simply phones home everything you do.

gg no re.

You're using a 10 year old version of Firefox so they should have plenty to choose from

>Which means if you're using any parts 2006 or newer, you're already compromised at a hardware level. Whether Intel ME or UEFI backdoor
As concerning as these are, no deliberate backdoor has ever been proven and even the exploit that was found just a couple days ago only applies to Q series Intel motherboards, a relatively small segment of machines. (Also as far as I know the dates are pre 2008 on Intel and pre 2013 on AMD, not 2006).

With SSL that is very difficult to do, OP would need to do something impressively stupid like download and execute a binary over an unsecured connection. That's a very unusual thing to do on Linux at all, let alone if you're a security nutcase.

True, most things relating to portage and gentoo are https. Pretty sure apt isn't.
If they were hardcore, they could forge a cert and get you that way.

More than likely, if you're such a high profile target that warrants defeating all of this, they would find it cheaper and easier to just access your computer when you're at work or something and install a hardware bug.

If you're paranoid, just read up how the government protects classified networks.

Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Eat shit and die.

If the CIA wants your info so bad they'll just have somebody break into your house and take your shit. They wouldn't waste their top level government spy ops shit on some open sores scrub

UEFI exploit

sperglord much

You're over confident. I worked in areas where everything was hidden behind 3 big steal doors and crypto was never used for more than one day and most machines were isolated from www.

Hardware backdoors, of course.

by hijacking the notes on the iPhone that you mistakenly stored the PuTTY IP and password on

HDD activity lights

put SElinux or some other MAC on it.