Why do people move to this country? Why not one of the countless better countries in Europe? Seriously...

Why do people move to this country? Why not one of the countless better countries in Europe? Seriously, it's barely first world over here. I just don't get it, nor the obsession some anglophiles on here have with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw#t=41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a legit moron

benefits
t. migrant

>it's barely first world over here
t. provincial

generous bennies system

language a lot of people know

/thread

Our country is the tits, desu.

I've been around Europe, and there's some nice places for sure but I always feel some relief when I'm flying back into the UK and see our patchwork quilt countryside.

Isn't UK the definition of first world though? Or at least England.

Good plan m8.

Yeah Britain is like proper shit, don't come here. You should go to France instead.

British culture is cool and for murrifare they already know English so they can feel cool and cultured without putting much effort in.

British bennies arent even very good. Its mainly language, family members, social mobility, economic opportunities (le nhs), cultural influences, etc.

english ppl are lazy so theres lotsa work to do and shekels to get

I agree, Britain totally sucks ass GET FUCKED YOU ANGLONIGGER

Strong currency, well known language, benefits, maybe they miss their country being part of the empire; who knows?

>countless better countries in Europe
Let's not get carried away pal.

should have thought about that before you fags colonized the indian subcontinent ahahah

yeah I dont get why anybody would want to come here especially with them hiv ridden vampire squirrels everywhere

t. Tyrone Raul Hernandez

t. Pajeet Ashallah Chukwubikem

>mfw britbongistani citizenship

How easy is it to live on bebefits there?

Southerners? I've heard they're on a decline now.

>England
>first world
in what universe?

t. Barack Hussein Obama

It's great, you get your rent paid, your bills paid, get fag and beer money, and if you're ever short you can just work cash in hand for some pocket money

You can probably pull it off comfortably if you're willing to live in a semi-shitty area, no TV and have a shitbox or no car at all.

t. nigel the self loathing briton

This.

Sounds like paradise.

What's the refugee situation in Spain, might consider swapping with you

Refugees don't want to come here.

Sweet

brb moving to spain

TOPKEK
YOU FAGGOTS

t. Josef Fritzl

"""great""" britain

>tfw over 10% of Irish population are foreigners
why the fuck do they want to come here, go away

You're a pseudo tax haven

Also this - youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw#t=41s

potato famien

Because I want to kiss the Blarney Stoneā„¢ and reunite with my pure Irish heritage

I'm getting out of here as soon as I finish my apprenticeship course in February.
t. Polak

hope you enjoyed your stay

because english is easier to speak and more useful than fucking polish lmoa

Also don't put yourself down you're the 2nd european economy

It's the benefits, and the fact that your language is piss-easy compared to most others.

Considering the fact that my parents forced me to move do the UK at the age of 13 I unfrotunately have not enjoyed my stay becasue ever since I came here I wanted leave

How come? Do you hate it here or do you just really miss home?

Too many negroes, indians, arabs, turks, muslims whatever race they are, leftists, young guys that try to be "road" but are actually fucking faggots, slutty girls and fedora tipping cunts
and yeah, I do miss home

>young guys that try to be "road" but are actually fucking faggots
kek, I know a few people like that. Good luck for when you go back to Poland

Thanks