What is the easiest way to get the latest photoshop version as a broke student?

What is the easiest way to get the latest photoshop version as a broke student?

install gentoo

You can't "get" the latest version, as it's a "service" rather than a "product".

install gentoo
then compil gimp

Prostitution, has anyone mentioned prostitution yet?

If you have to buy PS as a student you are either in the wrong program or at the wrong university

Just use an earlier cracked version which will have like 95% of the functionality of later versions.

Look for AMTEmu on reddit

Drop a course and pick up a job instead.

Jesus Christ, if you can't manage incomes and expenses, don't waste time at school.

>Go to it's website
>Download the Free Trail
>Download Universal Adobe Patcher by PainteR
>???

install kirta

Just get GIMP.

Imma threadbomb this topic to ask a question along similar lines, since I don't want to make a new topic and this one's probably going to die off anyways.

I'm wanting to get ahold of an old version of Adobe Flash, maybe CS3, or even Macromedia Flash 8. Speedosausage (youtube animator) said that either of those versions are his personal favorites for animating, so I figured I'd try to get my hands on those to fool around with. Problem is, where can I get it? I can't seem to find a place to buy them legitimately, and I'm super leery of trying to download from a piracy website or something because I don't want to get digitized ebolAIDS. Any tips, thoughts?

amtlib.dll

>flash

what the fuck is wrong with you? is that video tutorial from 2006?

Torrent it you retarded sack of shit

Nah, it's from Speedosausage's Big Beefin' Q&A, posted like last month or something. It got me curious as to whether I could get ahold of an old version of Flash to dick around with, since it has all I'd need for basic animation and I'm not concerned with programming anything with it at all.
Last I checked, all the free/open source 2d animation programs were either dead, half-dead, half-assed, or complete shit. There is no such thing as a

ehm dawt deh piratebay dawt owgh

Actually, hold the fuckin' phone, apparently Toonz (ANIMATION SOFTWARE USED BY STUDIO GHIBLI HOLY JUMPIN JEHOSAPHAT ON A GAY PRIDE PARADE FLOAT) has been released as open source since may of last year.

GOD DAMMIT HOW DID I FUCKING MISS THAT

nevermind, thanks for the help or something I guess

GIMP sucks

you can see the Tumblr in this post

Yup.

How in the year of our lord 2017 are there still people in the world that don't know what pirating software is?

Pirate it. If you're not a complete retard you can easily find a torrent without malware. I just did it yesterday.

>install a btc miner or eth miner

If u knew how to code u would be able to spot the btc or eth miner in this sht

Source:i worked on the project, not the btc or eth miner i was doing somethin far less complex but i was in the chat with everyone.

Also protip no one gives stuff for free