Youtube's designs just keep getting shittier and shittier

>Youtube's designs just keep getting shittier and shittier

what the fuck are theydoing

what they've always done user.

I feel the same,wtf?

>be youtube
>have responsive design as new theme
>zooming in cuts off comments longer than 2 sentences. (ctrl button and "+" or scroll wheel)

I thought the hole idea with responsive designs was to dynamically adjust text to fit everything

>angry when Youtube was integrated with Google Plus
>Youtube separated from G+, removing the feature to tag users in comments and the convenience of replying to comments in G+ instead of having to navigate to specific videos to continue a convo
>now I miss G+ integration

Fug :D

or maybe you're just not "with it"
getting old

>2017
>Not using SkyTube
>Pic related is you

KYS

Youtube never separated from G+, you still have to connect your account if you want to write comments and some other shit I forget.

Jewtube wants you to use their shitty apps on mobile so they don't have to bother with responsive

It's not working for me anymore, and I never changed my account settings or anything. Trying to open up a YT convo in G+ on mobile only shows the OP (as it is) and nothing else. On desktop it just shows comment notifications, but you can't reply through G+. You have to go through YT's notifications (which are fucking hellish), which navigate you to the video page and puts the comment in question at the top.

But the mobile app is even worse than the desktop version.
Half the time streams just don't work at all on there and every once in a while they force you to update to the newest version which is always filled to the brim with new ads and shit.

Speaking of shitty apps and mobile, it pisses me off to not be able to turn off my screen when I'm using the app or the mobile site.

I can do it by switching to desktop on Firefox, but playlists won't autoplay so you have to open your phone up, wait for it to switch, and then turn the screen off again. Hell, it's easier to find a program that downloads and converts YT videos into MP3s en masse (Videoder ftw) than to find an app or a way to just listen to YT with your screen off.

No way I'm buying a subscription to that JEWTUBE COMMUNIST RED b.s. either, I understand that they want to make money but I really couldn't give a shit about that service. The only thing I might consider buying a subscription for would be Mind Field, because Vsauce Michael is boss.

Use newpipe you fucking moron

The worst about this is that you were able to play Youtube in the background for the longest time. It wasn't until like two years ago when they removed that feature so they can sell more YT Red subscriptions.

Have you people not realized by now that this is a circular self-serving process? Youtube and Google know they have terrible graphic designers, but they use them anyway because:
1. They test how well they can screw up UI without people leaving them or using alternative sites
2. If the UI teams screw up an interface, then it will be up to the UI teams to fix them

Inescapable corporate entities like these epitomize the broken window fallacy.

I think it looks nice. Flat design and all and finally full theater mode.
More focus on the content

I realized this a few years ago. There's no way the largest websites in the world would accidently keep doing this kind of stuff. Them doing this kind of thing over and over is definitely a test of their userbase's patience.

Who gives a shit, youtube-dl exists.

As rudely as your advice was delivered (which is the norm, so I'm not in the least offended), I am sincerely grateful for your help. Maybe not suck-your-dick grateful, but grateful.

>Not having YouTube Red.
Kys

> How does one man demonstrate his power over another, Winston?
> Winston thought for a second
> By making him suffer.

>UX """""gurus"""""