How the fuck do I escape the botnet? I've moved out of the US...

How the fuck do I escape the botnet? I've moved out of the US, I browse solely off GNU IceCat with Javascript and Cookies disabled 100% of the time. I use burner email addresses and flip phones, I do freelance programming and web design online under fake names, I alternate between VPNs constantly and yet I NEVER feel safe. I feel like THEY are always ten steps ahead of me and I have no way of verifying it.
And don't tell me to install gentoo, that's what I'm running.

Other urls found in this thread:

cubesat.org/resources/
newsbtc.com/2017/01/05/sam-maloney-creator-of-morphis-and-dpush-shot-dead-by-london-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How the fuck do I escape the botnet?

Disconnect yourself from the internet entirely, it's the only way otherwise you may as well just run Windows and have a Facebook account.

why don't you just off yourself

But I need to constantly be gaining information. If I'm not browsing the internet constantly I get this itch in my brain and I become really anxious. But I need to browse it as if I was never there.
I don't want to die which is why I'm going to such lengths to protect myself

Don't use the internet.

Not even tails, Tor etc can help you. Since 2008 latest there are cpu level backdoors.

Think about the Paris attackers, they just used prepaid SMS lol

>But I need to constantly be gaining information
No you don't.

>If I'm not browsing the internet constantly I get this itch in my brain and I become really anxious.
This is a mental illness, seek help or you should probably just do what says.

prove it

CIA niggers

Use a public computer for nonfree activity

Use a locked down personal Linux laptop for private stuff. Rarely connect it to a network.

What you need is fucking therapy. You're suffering from paranoid delusional fantasies. Just because they have the technical and financial resources to come after you if they wanted to, doesn't mean they are. You have to have had done something remotely "interesting" for intelligence agencies to singularly focus on you.

And given that you're posting here, that's probably not the case. So yeah, go see a fucking therapist to work out your issues.

this is how the NSA operates with shills like this poster

It's an asymptotic process you can get further and further away from the botnet unless you leave society altogether but even then they have satellites; maybe if you move to non-observable part of the universe?

CIA/NSA shill

>tfw i have the means and documentation to completely manipulate all my computer hardware by myself
>i will never have the resources to travel through space by myself
>we will never have free open source spaceships

> You have to have had done something remotely interesting for intelligence agency "personnel" to singularly focus on you.

>we will never have free open source spaceships
wrong nigga, check out cubesats: cubesat.org/resources/
completely open standard for satellites, no reason you couldn't put rockets on it and deploy a bitcoin miner on the moon

I was reading a bloody funny paper on cryptography the other day. It said something like you have two groups of "enemies" you gotta defend yourself from.

A) A pissed ex. Get a strong password.
B) The Mossad. You're dead.

Information is like a drug. Once you get a little you want more and more.
WE NEED IT

What are you even trying to protect yourselves from? This is a question aimed at people similar to OP as well as OP himself.
As for you specifically, read books or
have fun building your own hardware and software, because you could easily assume everything is compromised.

Your CPU is backdoored by the NSA and it's spare cycles are used for the botnet.

just use free hardware and dont connect them to internet.

Spook

what are you scared of? just name one thing
if you are running free software and hardware, what can happen?

getting his cp ring found

reinstall gentoo

getting caught hacking into my brother's friend's server

well then you can solve your problem with using darknet. current darknet is suspicious, especially tor, but you can develop your own. also take a look at what this guy developed newsbtc.com/2017/01/05/sam-maloney-creator-of-morphis-and-dpush-shot-dead-by-london-police/
also he was killed by police when his project was close to release

>you can develop your own
>he was killed by police when his project was close to release
see, this is why I don't bother
I quite enjoy being alive

he wasn't doing this anonymously, if you do, I'm sure noone will kill you

Yeah. You do. Getting caught up in drag net/mass surveillance is nowhere near the same thing as being the focus of intelligence gathering.

get on your meds you schizophrenic fuck

any intel CPU since 08 has a backdoor, most likely same for AMD. THERE IS NO ESCAPE

You could:
Use tor
Connect to internet via public, free wifi
Switch everytime you connect
Protect yourself from being identified by typing habits
Monitor your internet traffic

There was this guide floating around about security, it was a pastebin, I don't have the link right now but it was the best I've seem for what you want

library bruh

my library (The London Library) has 17 miles of shelving, im p sure you could live off that for the rest of your life

memberships are about £500 a year, so with the money saved by not owning a computer, router, etc its very affordable

How does the packet containing the management engine exploit get through my router's nat, though?

bump for interests

then read a book you fucking idiot