Why don't Europeans have school shooters?

Why don't Europeans have school shooters?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erfurt_school_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germans are literally the European masters of school shootings.

We do.

1/ Access to guns is virtually impossible for a teenager in most European countries unless your father is a policeman or a hunter. There are exceptions, though (e.g., Finland, Switzerland).

2/ Peer pressure and dog-eat-dog mentality is not as prevalent as it is in America at this relatively early stage in life. Being an ugly nerdy type teenager is hell in America, but that's not necessarily the case for Europe.

We don't have schools
Send books pls

Shooting up your school requires ambition.

we have tho

How are school shooters I never see one

Fuckin burn

Nor I

Yeah cuz theyre all in your cartels instead of school

They always get up before noon.

Europe is about a week away from ISIS shooting a school

They look fun

It's virtually impossible for a teenager to get a gun in Finland.

They do actually. I recall two happened in Finland within a year about 6-7 years ago. Also one in Germany around that time.

not free enough

Because Germany, Finland, and USA got that market locked down.

Summer camps are our speciality

>Summer camps
Man, that's a completely untapped market here. Nobody shoots those up.

We do.

Oh please. I could make one with a metal tube and rubber wire.
The ammo is the harder part

Because suicide bombing is in. Get with the times

Try to do the high score once you frag yourself first.
Fucking amateur

They happen, but are pretty rare since the illegal access to guns are pretty much impossible for kids and the legal ones are guarded and hidden pretty well by the parents.

The ones that actually manage to get a gun are mostly batshit insane people who gave on life a long time ago and managed to get a weapon by chance.

Best example (pic related)

>When he entered the campus, he went into thelavatoriesto change his clothes, and then donned a blackninja-style outfit
>The shooting started at approximately 10:58a.m. Steinhäuser had moved from classroom to classroom, pausing briefly each time in the doorway to shoot the teacher, then moving on to the next room. According to students, he ignored them and aimed only for the teachers and administrators, although two students were killed by shots fired through a locked door. 71 rounds were fired throughout the whole series of shootings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erfurt_school_massacre

THIS I don't get it sure the nerds at my school got some shit but no one would ever come and shoot up the school.

Come to think of it, I got my first 22. when I was 12 or younger.
Sure it was in my fathers name, but I had the lisence to have it on my possession.

Quite much for a teenager you need to
Go to a police station and act as if you're sane. Ta-dah, you have a license.

That was all it took for me. I got license for additional guns even with a criminal record of assault.
Nothing hard included

They probably assume it's banter and not bullying