/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Tea user posts another update from the hospital doctors suspect it wasn't the Chinese teas • user gets some instruments • PostNL delivers packages of the Chinese AliExpress in the Netherlands, dutchfags can expect speedy deliveries • user makes a guide on making fake Amiibos • user gets a spinner and hand eye coordination ball • user reviews his Nomos Replica • Pen hoarding user gets yet another pen • user receives a Zoom mic windshield • user receives 150 pieces of sandpaper discs Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Universal-design-pen-refill/32701316956.html
aliexpress.com/item/Earmax-2017-New-game-Boom-Pro-headset-microphone-headset-line-perfectly-compatible-For-V-MODA-Crossfade/32805438285.html
aliexpress.com/item/ZTE-Nubia-Z9-Elite-Edition-Mobile-Phone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-810-Octa-Core-5-2-Inch-FHD/32787685168.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi5-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-820-Quad-Core-5-2-1920x1080-16MP-Camera-Fingerprint-ID/32613515517.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Ivargo-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-615-MSM8939-Octa-Core-Mobile-Phone-3GB-32GB-13MP-Fingerprint-unlock-Smartphone/32791541407.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i legit shat in your delivery package

enjoy my spiced up shit u fuckin idiot

Fuck, the chink vendors strike back.

>tfw no cheap chinese source of velux window blinds

I need to exclude the last source of natural light from my lair but I don't want to pay 30 blooming pounds to the windowy jews over at Velux

Dischargal any moment after I get my meds, can't wait to inbox my chink shit at home

Well what do we have here...

Also: based chinks put $18 as value so no customs were paid
and
Based Royal Mail got the package to my door a day after it had landed in London, and I am pretty far away from London.

Could it be...

My Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is finally here!

Here is what comes in the box.

18$? Jesus that's savage. Gearbest? Looks like the package where my phone came.

What is this mascot thing called and do they sell merch for it?

Asking again because I'd like to order the pen but am not inclined to wait an extra month for ink refills if these wouldn't fit.

Would these work in a Jinhao 559A?
aliexpress.com/item/Universal-design-pen-refill/32701316956.html
I'm not autistic / hardcore enough for bottled ink, seeing as this will be my first non-pound store fountain pen.

Enjoy the phone in good health dear friend five star review

Is the 4X is a usb-c phone?

It look pretty damn sexy. Build quality feels really good too.

Or more importantly what is the hat he is wearing and where can i get it

Bought it from Hong Kong Goldway on AliExpress

Nope

The hat is typical russian hat. Very in the sorry. You can find in product page. Please 5 star.

What's the thing right of the charger?

bottled ink is a lot more convenient though, cartridges are for schoolchildren

No included headphones? Also how bih

My guess is it's for inserting/removing the SIM card

SIM tray tool

No included headphones, and I am assuming you mean how big? 5.5 inches

Ushanka.

How much did you pay for it?

£130

Too small

I think the 599A takes both if I'd like to switch to the autistically superior bottled ink, but there seems to be multiple kinds of ink cartridges.
Can you buy bottled ink off ali that isn't cancerogenic / utter garbage?

So I wanted to pick up a lapel mic so I checked what rossmann uses, guess what IT'S OVER HALF A FUCKING GRAND!
Checking the infographics now, but shit.

From where

Hong Kong Goldway on AliExpress

Hiya /csg/
I'm looking for a attachable mic for my headphone, of course I take a look at the highly praised Antloin Mod mic but they're $80 AUD to $AUD for the latest model.

Can anyone recommend to me a decent and much cheaper chink version on these chink sites?
Also I'm sorry, I have no experiences buying form these sites how easy is it to purchase form without being scammed?

So what are the best new meme headphones? My zircons bit the dust recently

Swing DIY IE800s

what happened?

He died.

(IE, did the doc say it was anything serious or was it just an allergic reaction)

The latest model has both the omni and uni directional parts in it. You might want to look into the previous version, if you only need one of those.

Get the V-moda boom, check OP and previous thread. Not the possibly fake one, the real one if you need it for srs business.

aliexpress.com/item/Earmax-2017-New-game-Boom-Pro-headset-microphone-headset-line-perfectly-compatible-For-V-MODA-Crossfade/32805438285.html

>Also I'm sorry, I have no experiences buying form these sites how easy is it to purchase form without being scammed?

Most sites offer buyer protection.

user who bought the Lumintop Tool in here, I'm at work right now giving it its first proper day of carry. My initial impressions are it carries about the same as every other 1xAAA EDC light out there (it's replacing a Bronte BT01 (which you can find on Ali, eBay, etc.)). The rear part that contains the switch sticks out of the pocket but it looks pretty nice being titanium and all so I'm not really bothered by it like I thought I would be. The not-deep carry hasn't really affected anything either. The switch is impossible to activate accidentally which is nice. the UI goes medium -> low -> high which for at-home EDC tasks I find annoying, I'd prefer if it started on low, but for carrying at work which is what I bought the flashlight for it's fine, medium is the right amount of brightness to find stuff in dark places at work when I need it. The nichia emitter is very nice but I'm still not sure if I'm all aboard the tint train like some guys are. I have a few more chink flashlights coming in, one is a direct competitor for work flashlight with this and the other a more general EDC light, that I'll be comparing this to. I really, really like the look of the titanium body and the checkering is nice, just barely below the excellent checkering on the Bronte BT01, but the UI is WAY less finicky than the BT01's twisty and I do think the tint is superior.

Is the zuk z2 for 160€ still worth it?

The boya by-m1 is probably more in your price range and the sound quality is right.

Fix your zircons
Or buy more zircons

Got raped by Ahmed and Abdul.

>already bought a homos watch, Sinobi on the way
>Rock Zircon
>Jinhao X750 fountain pen

What other memes should I get?

WRZ X7
Vivo XE-800s

>not having a doogee phone

LDT knives
A Robot Vacuum Cleaner (iLife/Haier)
Tenga Eggs
And Chinese tea

No, Lenovo is discontinuing support of the Zuk line. Go back to Xiaomi.

Any recommendations for a power bank with solar panel, capacity around 10000 mAh and price up to $50?

Blitzwolf

the qshave adjustable razor is a very good meme

Tea user here. I'm at the train station now, just been discharged at long last!

It's been quite the ride

They have the same thing all over Ali for $12-$20
Keywords: microphone headset earhook presenter speaker teacher tour guide

There are some with XLR for interfaces, input for wireless adapters, and with 3.5mm

>that BMI

do you even lift

I'm a skelly chink

What are the best autism spinners for

The one that comes with free tea
Or just ask the chink if there will be a box

Why are you antishilling zircons in every thread?

What chink ultrabook should I get?
Budgets about 500 usd, looking for loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong battery life, touchscreen would be a cool gimmick but not necessary, would be used for taking notes and programming some Java.

time to go home and calm down with a nice cup of tea

Secondhand business laptop like a thinkpad t series or dell latitude series.

Don't go for chinktops, they will break within a year and the battery will wear out as fast as your mom last night.

Because Eiaosi X6 are superior.

so what's the verdict on the 12usd v-moda replica?

Xiaomi
Zeuslap
Kingdel
Hasee

I'm not though? I just want to know if there's a better alternative now to compare before I probably buy zircons for a 3rd time

I want to order something just for the sake of it but I already bought everything that's even remotely interesting to me.

thinkpads are technically chink shit.

Everything is.

buy some chopsticks

Is this the New Phone Meme?
aliexpress.com/item/ZTE-Nubia-Z9-Elite-Edition-Mobile-Phone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-810-Octa-Core-5-2-Inch-FHD/32787685168.html

Looks better than Xiaomeme and Cuk

android 5.0 what the fuck.

Ur hand a qt.

>Is this the New Phone Meme?
>buying a xiaomi with old hardware and software
More expensive than an ZUKZ2 with shittier hardware. Yup.

hmm very feminine

>keep getting the same shit over and over on the radomizer

HOW ELSE WILL I BROWSE FOR CHINK KNICK KNAKCS

Comes with an OTA update to 6.0, a clearly superior Camera and Less Clutter UI.

How can Xiaomemes and Cuk curry eaters compete?

Do some exploring on Ali yourself and submit the fun stuff you find to the randomizer, duh.

no sd card and shit battery.
Who know if it will have roms or OTE ever.
But for 150$ the note 4 global is just better.

Because you were making the same post ("my zircons broke/ what are the best headphones) for at least 3 /csg/ threads. And I've noticed this without being a regular. If you're going to shill your Eiaosis, be less obvious, shitposter.

>6.0
>Clutter UI
Let me check, is it 2017? I think so.

Shitty battery. Old hardware. More expensive.

I mean, they pulled an Apple (NO HEADPHONE JACK) and they don't even have new hardware, what the fuck, really.

Does anyone else having problem with background noise, white noise like when music is playing with KZ ZSTs?

>US $0.01-1000

Should I?
Or is the Redmi 4x superior?

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi5-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-820-Quad-Core-5-2-1920x1080-16MP-Camera-Fingerprint-ID/32613515517.html

Would probably work quite well if forced to wear a maid outfit and call me master.

Best Sub-$100 Phone
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Ivargo-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-615-MSM8939-Octa-Core-Mobile-Phone-3GB-32GB-13MP-Fingerprint-unlock-Smartphone/32791541407.html

Cable problem

You sent me the Mi5. I bought the Z2 for my father. The size is perfect, the camera is really good (I have a Nexus5), battery is not "good" because my father insists on having everything (data, weifi) on 24/7. But with some minor tweaks from my part, I was able to make it last about 2 days.

Bottomline - it's up to you senpai. You should review and consider the Note 4, Mi5 and Z2. The Note 4 has a 625 which is more battery friendly, the Mi5 and the Z2 have the 820 which is a workhorse. Compare the shit that really matters to you and decide.

Wat do

Dunno might choose to wait for the MI6 or spend more for a OP5

I can live with trash-tier phones like for 3 months
Why should I go for the MI5/Z2/Redmi 4X?
And will I be getting the newest shit that will at least last me 1.5 years of constant use without becoming obsolete?

First time posting in months so my b

Any decent cheap bluetooth headphones? Over-ear, that is.

Play with cable
If problem persists, neck yourself

>those typos
looks fake

Riversong
Awei
Sound Intones
Remax S2

>1.5 years of constant use without becoming obsolete?
I mean, yeah, why not? My N5 from late '13 is still running strong (SD 800), only had to change the battery once. I undervolt and underclock the phone, still feels snappy, still loads everything quickly. Yes - it's a Nexus. But still, a phone is built to last at least 1-1.5 years, so you have nothing to worry imo.

If you want to future proof your phone, wait for the Mi6 (which is already out btw), since it has a 10nm architecture instead of a 14nm one (the one found in 821 and below)

Already got some

What did I get /csg/?

My Note 3 died recently so I have been on a lookout (Struck with my slow-as-fuck iPhone 4).

Now I am struck between the MI6 and OP5.
I will wait for my pay coming in June and see what comes first

looks fluffy, boob mousepad?