Why are all my neighbours so shit?

Why are all my neighbours so shit?
I'm sad and crying

You don't have true neighbors though because you are an island so it's not so bad this is also why I love Australia.

Oh god what the fuck why isn't the map facing north

Try admitting that invading them and committing genocide against them is bad.

Don't worry they think you're shit too. Remember Nanjing?

brazil is the strongest of south america.
we're bestest than all of our're neighbors.
>Russia
backwards frankenstein country that produced with a lot of beautiful fauna, flora, different ethnicies, likeable politicians and hot women. also guns, ussr, vodka, etc.

>south korea
arirang, angul script, a lot of ceramics, jade, good economic partner and a lot of kpop/capitalisms
>china
deeper and more complex than all of its 14 bordering nations + japan combined
>north korea
will be fun to see it fight in ww3
This kind of map is pretty common in Japan.
I heard they used a lot of ones with east facing the up side.
Change the way you see a map and you can change the way you see the world.

so it lines up with slanted eyes

You are a shity island

China doesn't even do anything to you

you are not the victim

>implying japan isn't too

>Nanjing

I know average Aussie and Murican don't know where Nanjing locates and they are't interested in faked Nanjing massacre.

You are not Japanese citizen right? because you are not working.Its already 10am.
After you paid tax and contribute to our society i would be willing to listen your ching chong moga moga bunshaka politic view.

OP is a netouyo, so he doesn't have a job

lol

You are not Japanese citizen right? because you all are not working now. Its already 10:30am.
After you paid tax and contribute to Japan. I wanna listen from you Kim Park Lee....

Military in the continent side uses the map.
With this map, we can understand why China thinks Taiwan and Okinawa important places for their Naval's strategy.

ズレたことを繰り返しても、時間の無駄だと気づこう

Intresting
Both Russian and Chinese submarines cannot go to the Pacific Ocean.

>He sad
ok
>AND crying
well that changes everything.

Exclusive Economic Zone
Koreans, Hwabyeong!!

Dear Mods
Please rage ban this spammers ISP

this one is correct desu
t. china & koreas, hahahaha....

Japan is guarding the Pacific Ocean and USA from Russian Subs, Chinese Subs and Korean refugee's boats!!
we're TOMODACHI desu

なあ頼むからこれ以上他国人にヘイト撒き散らすのやめてくれよ
お前のせいでここじゃ日本人が最悪に嫌われてるんだぞ?
何でこんな必死になって他人を不快にさせるんだよ

Reminder that japan did nothing wrong, and china is a shit
I'll be in Fukuoka in 2018, cya then

REALLY? China has that much, their fucking fishermen are still illegally fishing on American waters. Fuck China.

Sup Forumsはもともと親日とアニメ関連専門のサイトで親日自体が犯罪になってしまう漢人韓人はお呼びじゃない

At least you are close to the great North Korea, also known as best Korea, the greatest nation there ever was. So cheer up Takahiro, and follow the footsteps of your superior Korean fellow asian race.

Shouldn't have tried genociding them all into Japanese, and losing.

Also, what kind of fucking map is this??

Shogun 2 > Shogun 1

>Russia
?

They literally own the Kurils.

American fishermen fish illegally all over the world.

It's a meme that only China does it.

Japan literally invades Australian/Zealand waters to """""""research"""""""" whales every month.

China has the 10th largest EEZ. That's less than Argentina with 50 million people.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

this

Warhammer>Medieval 2>Shogun 2>Rome 2>empire >all else is shit

CHINA IS INVADING EEZs of Vietnam, Malaysis, Phillipine, Taiwan and Japan.
S.KOREA IS INVADING EEZ of Japan.
RUSSIA IS INVADING EEZs of Japan.

Mods please ban this psychotic spammer
He is only spamming hatred against other countries all day everyday.

Hi Kim

This is why everybody in asia hate japan

Dear mods
Please stop this schizophrenic patient.
Please rangeban his ISP

I'm really sorry for my sick countryman attacking you

>everybody in asia

"Korean's everybody in asia" = NK, SK, PRC

Taiwan, Thai, India, Indonesia Vietnam.... = netouyo

Just be glad you dont share a land border with them. Imagine how awful both our countries would be if we shared borders with our neighbors.

The eagle who soars above the the pigeons and sparrows has a lonelier but more noble existence.

That's true. In addition, both Korean and Chinese are bad at swimming. So they cannot swim across the Japan Sea :)

Its funny people who live on the mainland only think the sea is valuable for fish and oil. They don't understand that the sea forms the best wall a person could want.

Trans-tasman friendship bridge when?

Im honestly surprised we dont have a shared currency yet given how both our economies have such similar interests.

Aye, you're right. Importance of the sea is not only for fish and resource but also defence and transportation. Other word, how to kill both Korean and China is not so difficult. Just close the channels, then everything is over, I guess.

Exactly, like a fortified castle surrounded by barbarians who constantly fight among themselves and destroy everything.

That's why I think friendship and economic closeness between Australia and Japan as well as Taiwan and New Zealand is so important. Not only do we complement each others economies but we compliment each others civilization.

People who think we should look towards the US or Europe are kidding themselves. The US and the Europeans would have no problem ditching us if things got rough (as they have done in the past) because they are so far away from it all, however we have nowhere else to run so we have no choice but to be active.

I was pretty annoyed when our new government went back on the idea to have Japan build our submarines.

>dat sinocentrism
Asia=/=China and Korea
This is why everybody in asia hate China and South Korea

The Issue is some Aussie politicians are bribed by Chinese money and honey-trapped by Chinese and Korean.

if we can exclude fucking Chineses and psycho Koreans, we get along well with the islands, I'm sure.

fuck off you beta faggot. they're exactly shameless savages, but it's NORMAL. Japanese are just special. don't take it wrong.

Do you know Unification Church(統一教会)?
Unification Church is Korean cult. They support for Japanese Liberal democratic party(自民党).
This Korean cult connect with North Korea and Yakuza too. Japanese Prime minister Shinzo Abe is supported by them since his grandfather.
This is unconstitutional, He has violated separation of church and state in Japan.
Netouyo is supporter of Japanese Liberal democratic party, And they operate for information
manipulation in Sup Forums.
They are called Liberal democratic party Internet supporters club(自民党ネットサポーターズクラブ) by 2ch users.
They were expelled from 2ch. Because their posts are forgery.
Japanese Internet people hate them.
Please do not absolutely believe their posts and claim.

lolwut

Yeah, the Australia's relationship economic closeness with Japan has fallen since the 1970s and 80s. The big issue at least with the Submarines was the fact that an election was coming up and the new government wanted to buy votes by having more of it done locally with French assistance.

Its very short sighted. They dont realise that unless Japan re-militarizes - which is something Australia should be helping with- we will have no option but to rely on the US which doesn't have a permanent interest in the region.

Got to be careful with Indonesia, they are a very brutal and dirty people, corruption is a huge issue there.

Do you know Unification Church(統一教会)?
Unification Church is Korean cult. They support for Japanese Liberal democratic party(自民党).
This Korean cult connect with North Korea and Yakuza too. Japanese Prime minister Shinzo Abe is supported by them since his grandfather.
This is unconstitutional, He has violated separation of church and state in Japan.
Netouyo is supporter of Japanese Liberal democratic party, And they operate for information
manipulation in Sup Forums.
They are called Liberal democratic party Internet supporters club(自民党ネットサポーターズクラブ) by 2ch users.
They were expelled from 2ch. Because their posts are forgery.
Japanese Internet people hate them.
Please do not absolutely believe their posts and claim.

Why you hate us so, we don't mean bad to you, moonfolk.

>Unification Church(統一教会)
I know that Unification Church(統一教会) is a famous Korean cult expanding "Jesus Christ Korean".