The Microsoft Corporation, indian extraordinaire, just did the unthinkable...

The Microsoft Corporation, indian extraordinaire, just did the unthinkable, and started rolling out the future design of Windows(tm) into their exciting Preview Beta Testing Program

Here you can enjoy the new look

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ZL5o1x0.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more exciting advancements

>only useless store applications will use that design
thanks, pajee

I want to try running only Microsoft Store crapps on a spare PC just to see how shit it is.

That race mixing though.

looks like a shitty kde ripoff

how many people, months and money took to use the window alpha chanell in two diferent shades?

B R A V O
M S O F T

Like aero, it's basically a retarded Aqua.

What a piece of shit. Going to install Fedora onto my Surface Pro 4 now

What's the difference? Is it even darker than before?

>white version

i.imgur.com/ZL5o1x0.gif

They are doing that aero shit again? I thought it died with windows 8.x

They ripped off KDE with taskbar icon pinning too btw

that looks like fucking shit
Transparent windows are trash, why do people not understand this?

>Literally no other design elements than white text on a translucent background and some shitty icons

Who decided that this looks good?

ITT : Complains that nobody is going to care about.

Looks just fine, but, anything that Microsoft changes it's gonna be negatively received here desu.

IMO the design is lazy as fuck
meanwhile we still have many windows still in the windows xp/7 era

It is. But it's slowly changing, at least the Feedback Hub actually works and they are constantly checking it to see what to change.

At least the "old" style Windows are slowly disappearing. I stopped complaining about the menus and stuff when I learnt that you can just press the Windows key and write whatever you need.

>not using win+q
Pleb

Isn't that exactly the same?

No, win+q opens search only, not the entire start screen

Well, I'm not using tiles, and I'm on Windows 10 so it's exactly the same for me then.

It is truly astonishing how one of the biggest companies in the world is unable to design a decent GUI and are consistently making it worse.

I still don't know how it is possible that some guys working on their FOSS Linux de are more competent.

even though mixed couples are the minority we have to show a screenshot featuring one of them because thats more important than the reality!

desu im surprised they didn't include a transgender in that picture..

>people like different things than me
Personally I like that semi transparent design

>inb4 shit taste,shill,kys
Spare me your autistic fit please thank you.

shit taste,shill,kys

which of the koran, islamic prayer time, bollywood, hindu calendar krishna on your desktop apps will you choose?

thats all that are on the windows store. that and obviously fake sketchy ass youtube and amazon and paypal apps.