Is there proof that Nanking actually occurred as the popular narrative says it does? Or is it totally overblown?

Is there proof that Nanking actually occurred as the popular narrative says it does? Or is it totally overblown?

Other urls found in this thread:

mofa.go.jp/policy/q_a/faq16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qzTZ76vhnKk
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=bikBAnL7vJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's a (you) faggot

thanks japan for nanking, hoping a better one.

die

>t. pang "ping" pong

t. fuckwad

we love TURKEY

Chinese is really difficult
Nanking / Nanjing /Nankyo
Wuts de differents?

Official comment of Japanese government is in the webpage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan

History Issues Q&A. Look the Q6 section.
mofa.go.jp/policy/q_a/faq16.html

our feelings are mutual senpai

I'm sorry for chinese people
and I'm ashamed of our ancestors and revisionist in my country.

(You)

Russia is going to fix your nation.

>chinese people
you are

youtube.com/watch?v=qzTZ76vhnKk

>and revisionist in my country.
Holy shit! Fucking japanese scum are trying to hide it?

>t. Joao Tanaka

You are pathetic.
Everyone against your childish opinion is either chinese or korean?
I'm so ashamed of my ethnicity for sharing it with you retard.

Normal people see Korean war, India China war, Vietnam war, rape of Tibetan, rape of indon, rape of 天安門, because that occered after WW2.
Only Chinese and Korean can't see those real rape but see WW2 71 years ago.

How do these justify or have anything to do with what japan did? Your logic is totally fucked up.

Normal law compare one case with other case.
And judgement finishs problems.
You should learn more.

This post doesn't refute my post at all.
I think you shouldn't try to join any discussion or conversation.

I mean you think like Chinese or Korean

Nothing
We only lost the war

There is as much proof of Nanking happening as there is of the Holocaust happening.

So, none?

Cool march though.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

Go to Sup Forums or /his/.

Quite a bit actually in the book in Op's picture there pictures of the Japanese bayoneting Chinese as well as shoving bamboo up a woman's vagina effectively killing her

this

youtube.com/watch?v=bikBAnL7vJE

weeaboo go home

Not this fucking thread again...

I think average American don't know where is Nanjing and don't have any interests in that.
Just Chinese agents and Chinese-American are screaming Nanjing loudly according to Chinese government.

Truth is, Nanking actually occurred , but the numbers are far less than what the Chinese are claiming

i personally support the japanese government.

US spread this false thing to devide Asia actually to several part.Good for governing us.its same way to invasion of iraq.
And almost NEET like above NEET Japanese are too moron to look circumstance objectively.

nanking "incident" is to tienanmen "incident".

Japan,China,Korea,Taiwan have to unite in someday like EU.We have to recognize we are brother.

only a displaced chink will say this.

Just as he holocoust, the rape of nanking was invented to opress japanese people.

kys

It's just a Zainichi Korean's dream.
Don't generalize! China+Koreas is enough!!

There were American missionaries and businessmen in the city when you nips chimped out. Two nukes were truly not enough.

Y'arr rook same anyway so what do you have to lose?

Yes Nanking is one of the forgotten atrocities of all time, not just the 20th century. Too bad much of the narrative will be dismissed as CCP propaganda (which some of it is) while the weebs scream "Tibet!" and act like faggots.

Inb4 t.Chang