Any blacks people on here?

Any blacks people on here?

I have a question. In the black community, is there any movement of organization, protest, and demonstration against black on black crime? You know, something like BlackLivesMatter that aims to bring awareness towards police brutality towards black people?

Why isn't it a bigger issue? So many black lives are lost from gang violence when one black kills another, why isn't that a main focus?

Why is it ignored? Is it an elephant in the room that nobody wants address?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-memorial-day-20160530-story.html
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2016/05/after-stop-violence-town-hall-and-stop.html
wtsp.com/news/local/eighth-arrest-in-shooting-at-stop-the-violence-rally/226620062
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah there are organizations. i live in baltimore and i know there are some here, i forget their names. there was one founded by this really cool dude who spent years in jail and then spent that entire jail time planning his organization and then he came out and started it to help people in similar situations.

how effective they are is up for debate but theres definitely a lot of people who care. it's not an easy problem to solve.

There were 69 shootings in the city of Chicago over the Memorail Day holiday weekend.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-memorial-day-20160530-story.html

Multiply those shootings / murders by by tens-of-thousands because Chicago is just 1 of tens-of-thousands of cities in the US that are occupied by blacks. You wont see any protests from the same people who in BLM about this.

actually mods delete this thread. doesnt belong here 2bh will just attract racists

i'm curious as to why it isn't a bigger issue, it had some headway in the mid 2000's from what i remember but it faded away

fuck off man

i posted here because Sup Forums would never actually give proper answers, Sup Forums is much better

it is a big issue but the solutions are less obvious than things like police reform. ppl dont really like to call it "black on black crime" either even tho thats technically what it is its not racially motivated, its a result of deep rooted economic and social problems. its probably better to go to the library and find a book on this tho than ask Sup Forums, dont you think? the people who could give you the most substantiative discussion arent going to be here

It actually is a pretty big issue, many prominent black leaders like Al Sharpton have spoken about it, and many organizations and initiatives are designed to get black kids out of gangs and off the streets. It just doesn't receive as much attention because it isn't as exciting or inflammatory as interracial incidents.

>Why isn't it a bigger issue?
Because it's easier to sensitize normal people than gang member? Most people are against violence in general, and many movements related to violence actually exist. But the BLM thing is more about making people aware of racism and hate crimes, while black on black crime is a completely different issue with different challenges.
Now was that an actual question or do you just want everyone to fight ?

>But the BLM thing is more about making people aware of racism and hate crimes

>I have a question. In the black community, is there any movement of organization, protest, and demonstration against black on black crime?

not really a national movement but black people are keenly aware that they just can't stop killing each other.

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2016/05/after-stop-violence-town-hall-and-stop.html

just type in "stop the violence" in google news and you'll get something like this.

wtsp.com/news/local/eighth-arrest-in-shooting-at-stop-the-violence-rally/226620062

Then what is is about?
If all they cared about was literally only the black lives they'd be giving money to African charities in the first place

They're retarded

Damaging and insightful commentary.

Lol 69. Hehehhehehe
>69
>
Very funny

>But the BLM thing is more about making people aware of racism and hate crimes

It's about Police brutality and militarization.

Ever heard of Homan square? google it

HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

My family is from Côte D'Ivoire so I'm black and american but not, as it were, "black american." I don't really live the experience of the typical black american, but i suppose i know enough about it.

There is no national-level movement against crime amongst blacks even remotely comparable to BLM. I suppose that sociologically makes sense though, as it is always much easier to externalize problems than to deal with them locally.

That said, in almost every individual black community, there are organizations lead by churches, youth groups, schools, etc. which make reducing and confronting crime their chief priority.They just do not have national level organization, and nothing they would do would raise headlines. Funding a youth outreach programme will never be as notable (as far as the news cycle goes) as a riot. So there is a two fold problem of both coverage and organization with these groups.

Fuck off finland no one likes you anyway.

Too many cucks on Sup Forums these days. Black on black violence is so rampant because they are animals.

He's talking about reality, not The Wire.

your time is long past

To be fair while I understand why a movement like BLM exists and even sympathise with them to a degree, they are lowkey fucking retarded and don't really achieve shit.

Every single time they find themselves on a platform with an opportunity to speak on something, whether they were granted it or took it, they fuck it up and come off as absurdly hostile. Nobody wants to talk with them because they've never once given cunts the impression that talking is what they're interested in doing.

And even if their argument is simply that they want to spread awareness, whatever they were trying to make people aware of goes out the window instantly since it's automatically overshadowed by the cuntish means they used to get into a position to shout shit in the first place.

do you like to attend BLM rallies

Because accusing whitey, the foreigner, is much easier than accepting blame for ones own actions. It's as simple as that.

you people are fags and dont belong on Sup Forums

even niggers laugh at you

this is troll

too many bigots here

fuck off to Sup Forums drumpf shitheads

Why do BLM's demonstrations degenerate into rioting?