twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but that's not nice at all!

Exactly my point.

I think it looks nice :^)

>doesn't use DirectWrite to render text
Wow. It's fucking nothing.

thats trash

>DirectWrite
So how do I use/enable whatever that is? On the mac I don't have to deal with this shit, it just works.

Too fuzzy

you almost activated my almonds, OP

if only gdi++/mactype wasn't so unstable...

mactype is literally windows rendering with a blur filter

>So how do I use/enable whatever that is? On the mac I don't have to deal with this shit, it just works.

The same way you disabled it, macfag, because it's on by default. Christ, talk about going out of your way to literally create crap to whine about..

>fake russian
you realize what an eyesore that is to anyone who knows the alphabet right

I didn't do shit, genius, If I did, I'd know how to turn it back on.

So it looks ok on Win 10 (or 8?) but what about 7 SP1?

>dindu nuffin
Sure, it just turned itself off out of nowhere.

Maybe windows isn't as facerollably simple as a mac, but at least take responsibility for your accidental fuckups while getting lost in the configuration menus.

Here, because simply googling isn't your strong suit either:

thewindowsclub.com/disable-font-smoothing-windows

The hipsters need everything handed to them on a platter. tsk tsk.

>but what about 7 SP1?

Why tf you are using an outdated, deprecated OS? Using Win7 is like installing a distro release from 2009 in the lords year of 2017.

This
Also, Windows has font render settings, so whatever next bait you think of, think of thread you will kill for it.

I'm not gonna get in your stereotypical "supposedly tech-illiterate Mac user gets schooled by the tech-savvy nerd" LARPing game. If you weren't logically challenged you'd figure out that this is not my PC since I'm a Mac user, therefore I didn't fucking do anything to it.

So apparently Postscript fonts render smoothly, but TrueType don't, what gives.

12, 18 and 24 still look pretty bad I think.

If it weren't for the retardedly oversimplified flat UI, maybe I'd put up with the botnet. Also I use a Mac because of work, not because I'm a Starbucks hipster as Sup Forums likes to think.

Grayscale antialiasing because CRT.

>Current state of windows

but that is objectively the best and most pixel-perfect font rendering

Nice shitpost, retard!

Windows is fucking garbage. Just quit using that shit you fucking mental midgets and pajeets.

Quit playing gaymes and shit and you won't need that shit-tier OS.

So how do you install decent fonts to Windows?

Is that Linux with an OSX theme?

>faux cyrillic

fucking kill yourself

obviously.

>shit on windows
>uses a macOS theme on linux
literally this board in a nutshell.

get the real thing pajeet, and in retina too.

This is one of the most autistic threads I've been in all year

Haha, some people actually like being able to connect their laptop to things without using dongles and adapters.

Goddamn Windows is fucking garbage lol

>retina
so beautiful. I would if I could afford it.

Meme arrows look so disgustingly bad on Windows.
I notice it every time I'm forced to boot into it.

I have a Mac laptop but Apple doesn't make good desktop hardware. So I use Linux.

Get over it.

who gives a fuck about rendering italic cyrillic

My font is 3x5. It supports all printable ASCII characters except #, $ and &. Q is lacking too.

>not using the true font rendering test

Jesus, using alt-printscreen makes it look like shit.

The taste of activated almonds is one of which I have the utmost admiration. Such activation allows enzymes to multiply and the almond may even sprout should you encourage the process to unfold. Almonds are really a good nut and it leaves me satisfied for a while after consumption. Almonds, a nut for those unaware, provide a nutty flavor for a myriad of dishes. I even love the almond byproducts in carcinogenic foodstuffs. This is surely a testament to my addiction of this nut. I would be willing to place my life in harms way for a tiny little teardrop shaped nut merely because I find it irresistible; much like Grandma's almond crumble casserole and licorice pudding. I do think people should begin to ingest this nut on a regular basis so they too can acquire a craving for almonds since they provide essential fatty acids for our health. Although walnuts are more nutritious, I highly recommend activated almonds for tasters in need of a good taste. The taste is luxurious to the point of shock. Your body will like the oil and give you energies (many of them unknown). Sholin Monks should smuggle these in by carriage to experiment with activated almonds. The almonds is almost mystical throughout history of the supermarket as they were never really purchased by the patrons. The inventory would regularly collect dust upon store bins (a sign of a bin's lid seldom lifted). Activated almonds give a hint of aroma and reveal to those in its vicinity that it possess activation and that you should probably consume. I'm if studies have stated that the nut wants us to consume, but from the taste I can assure you, it's not too bad. You may get a little tired of them if that is all you consume. I wouldn't recommend purchasing too many; perhaps a handful. Buy walnuts instead. They are better.

cleartype looks fine (though not great) on CRT and activates antialiasing in situations that the traditional settings don't. Like, it's a choice between a few annoying color fringes and Consolas looking like objective shit.

Is there a way to get a font like the one from Let's all love Lain

My font rendering looks nice too when I zoom in 200%

It's actually MacType with a custom profile. Windows' default font renderer is unusable.

i like your font

but Linux is not hardware you dumb fuck

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>he now realizes that he has been memed by Sup Forums and W10 it's superior in every way to W7

Mactype.

And those are the most important ones too.

Now I made a 3x5 font too.

>&
that one fucking character

Tнe qцicк ьяфщп fфж jцмpз фvэя тнe lдзy dфб

They make bad hardware, but you buy their hardware, and just install another software over it...
Are you retarded on purpose ?

>Tie qcisk 'yafshp ffzh jcmrz fceya tie ldzu 'fg

what

/thread

>They make bad hardware, but you buy their hardware, and just install another software over it...
>Are you retarded on purpose ?
Learn fucking english you stupid shitskin.