What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/05/31/yes_trump_can_win_130676.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've already lost faith in this nation so I doubt it will affect me much

meh

eh.

Why do Bill and Hillary give me sociopath vibes?

because rarely unlike other post-presidentials they haven't had enough

Disappointed but not surprised.

BERNIE
E
R
N
I
E

It will be too bad. Voting Stein if Bernie drops out.

Excellent

As much as I hate this cunt, she is better off than Trump

>"no america, i don't wanna go to war agen... ;_;"
>"WOMEN BEAR THE BIGGEST BURDEN IN WAR, SO SHUT UP AND TAKE FEMOCRACY TO THAT SHITHOLE!!"

cuck

I'll be saddened that America voted in someone who should be in federal prison for mis-handling classified information
Then i'll be happy that congress will block everything the sociopathic bitch tries and maybe even impeach her

Cuck

who is winning?
Hilary, Burney or Trump?

Based Rodham!

Trump. It's impossible for Hillary to win at this point

nazi PUTO

weeaboo trumpcuck

Yep.

Back to your containment board...

Her. Bernie is a joke but Trump has a chance.

If Hillary is indicted Trump will be president

>Then i'll be happy that congress will block everything the sociopathic bitch tries and maybe even impeach her

>Mitch McConnell
>Doing anything against Shillary

Wew

La Raza basement dweller

Hillary and Bernie are still running against each other for the Democrat's nomination (mathematically Bernie doesn't really have a chance of winning at this point). The winner of that will run against Trump who technically doesn't have the Republican nomination yet, but since there are no other Republicans running...

So essentially it will be Trump vs Hillary in about two weeks.

As for who wins, at this point its not a matter of voting for the candidate you like more, so much as its voting against the candidate you hate more, so it's a bit harder to predict.

Nah, i don't think so.

None because it's going to be Bernie.

Your english is improper.

Are you a CHI?

>its not a matter of voting for the candidate you like more, so much as its voting against the candidate you hate more,

Why do people say this? True there will be a few votes for that reason, but the candidates (almost exclusively trump but also Bernie a little bit) have grown a huge following.

Past that, the democrats don't seem to realize that they have lost already. They let Bernie stay in the spot light to long and now half of the Bern ward sees Hillary (they will go with Hillary, it was decided in 08 already) as the crocked witch that she is. They say they will vote 3rd party, but let's face it they are just gonna sit this one out or vote trump. On the other side of the ticket you will see disgruntled republicans who may not like trump all that much still voting for him because Hillary is extremely hated by almost all conservative groups. On top of this, I remember looking at the turn out numbers for the new England primaries. I don't recall the exact numbers, but democrats saw a 30% drop in turnout while the republicans saw a 250% increase in voter turnout.

This election has caught more attention than any election in recent history, and all signs are pointing to a trump victory.

Kill self

I'll be slightly happy it's not the alternative and then continue life as usual

At least it's not Sanders

Shillary is about as pro corporate as you can get just short of being Republican.

>Mfw watchin republicans trying to pass her as hitler because THE EMAIIILLLLLLSSSSSSS

Who's more likely to take a firm stance against Russia? Trump talks tough but he seems like a pussy when it comes foreign policy.

CHI

>Who's more likely to take a firm stance against Russia?

The Cold War ended decades ago m8

American wars are perpetual.

If Trump loses Florida, he really cannot win the presidency. And him winning Floridia is unlikely due to our large Hispanic population, which is becoming less Cuban every year.

Eh she's not much worse than Obama in that regard and better than a lot of senators. She's certainly a corporate shill, but so are most Democrats besides Sanders, Warren, and Feingold.

>Trump talks tough but he seems like a pussy when it comes foreign policy.
he literally has said he is shrinking foreign intervention and becoming more isolationist, learn more.

It started again after Putin pieced Russia's shit back together. Because he's supported only by nationalists, a few billionaires, and some Islamists, he's probably going to invade one of Russia's neighbors to stay in power.

I'm not sure if we should go to war to protect the Baltics or Finland, but I worry Trump would sell those people out without a fight.

Agreed but the Clinton duo is just right enough to be the furthest right, at least economically, dems we have had since at least the new deal.

>I WONDER IF THE US WOULD ABIDE BY NATO'S GUIDELINES ALONG WITH THE ENTIRETY OF EUROPE
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BACK TO Sup Forums RETARD

You just described what being a pussy in foreign policy means

>Because Russia intervened in Ukraine obviously it's only a matter of time 'til T-14s are rolling into Helsinki and Riga!

I'm not really surprised by this pic. You guys probably hurt that poor faggot more than you help. Lol

>I'm not sure if we should go to war to protect the Baltics or Finland, but I worry Trump would sell those people out without a fight.
you know there's a fair few central asian nations just their south, and at least one of them has to not like russia

>willingly relinquishing the power that hundreds of thousands of Americans died to achieve

What a fucking cuckold

ok well that's what he's said from the beginning, so its not like he's being two-faced about it like your post described

Americans will never support another war in a country whose name ends in Stan

>>predicting an election several months in advance
>>seriously the fucking debates haven't even happened yet

Stop being dumb.

I would be surprised that we have gotten to the point where overt criminals are electable instead of just covert ones. At least past presidents have had the decency to keep their espionage hidden

Champion awareness for state and local elections because the federal level is fucked

this, and with Trump's character, he could very well overpower Clinton in the debates

The American voting system is broken beyond repair. Both Trump and Hillary suck ass.

That's because people don't realize it's Congress that needs more attention.

She won't ever debate again. As it's been for the last few months, the more time people spend exposed to Clinton the more people are off-put by her.

I find that extremely unlikely.

Well, he talks about wanting to murder the children of our enemies but seems unwilling to actually engage our enemies directly

>an even worse version of merkel

Bill is much further right than Hillary, even on fiscal issues

The American people will never be interested in elections for congress with the current culture. They like elections like this current presidential election, people don't give a fuck

>4 more years of stagnation
>Trump works on credibility so he'll never be able to run again
Wait for our election and if lefties win, kill myself

>Well, he talks about wanting to murder the children of our enemies but seems unwilling to actually engage our enemies directly
the main enemy he's talked about is illegal immigrants, which is a domestic issue, nto a foreign one

>mfw all the political horse-trading Bill did to push NAFTA sunk any chance of passing significant healthcare reform during his term

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/05/31/yes_trump_can_win_130676.html

>Think of it this way: From 1968 to 1988, Republicans basically ran cookie-cutter campaigns against their Democratic opponents: They are liberal. It worked magnificently, until 1992, when they suddenly encountered a candidate against whom the shoe didn’t really fit. Democrats moderated their positions on certain issues and flipped the narrative. For the next 20 years, the generic Democratic campaign became one where Republicans were depicted as agents of the rich, of social conservatives, and of reckless foreign policy adventurists. It was effective, in part because the shoe often fit.

>It’s become obvious that, at least for now, Clinton is running the same sort of campaign against Trump. It isn’t clear, however, how well it works against someone with such a strong nouveau riche affect (at best). Trump isn’t campaigning (anymore) on massive tax cuts for the rich. He’s against free trade, and is arguably more of a dove on foreign policy than Clinton. And the two obvious themes against Trump -- that he doesn’t know what he’s doing/is erratic/is inconsistent and that he is actually a right-wing ideologue – are actually in tension with each other. Because Trumpism is such an odd mishmash of beliefs, it’s hard to run the generic Democratic campaign against him.

>Even the details of the Clinton campaign have been off. This started with her launch, but has continued into the advertising. Tom Edsall has an excellent piece describing an advertisement hitting Trump on his comments about women, but also explaining how it falls flat, especially among men. Her “woman card” response – e-mailing woman cards to supporters – was odd. I thought the point was that there wasn’t a woman’s card to play?

Trump will win.
We really don't need another Merkel hopefully trump will save us from her..

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I can read your post the autism of that image is too overbearing

I'm not sure why you think a businessman would be opposed to flinging open the doors to dirty peasants.

>woman card
Honestly what was the fucking point of this? The only group that wouldn't totally alienate is the regressive-left SJW feminist types

Because they're "a threat to our democracy"

Or people who aren't triggered by a very obvious joke.
And? You know the business class loves poor immigrants, don't you? Even in no boats land the right can't get enough brown people.

Tbh I hope some shenanigans like independent presidential candidates and massive 3rd party voting destroy anyone's chances at getting a ln electoral college majority. A contested election where the congress picks our next president would be a huge wake-up call for Americans.

Illegal immigrants don't have nukes

Trump isn't gonna let in refugees (at least at Merkel's scale) just because they're "good for business" (assuming they are for simplicity). He's running an anti-refugee campaign, and most of his supporters believe that they're coming by the dozens to blow themselves up because they hate America. They're basically his equivalent to Soviet Russia, a nice shadowy enemy to cast American problems on and unify the masses under him.

>the main enemy he's talked about is illegal immigrants
No, stop posting about our politics

>that pic

Embarrassing, worse than Bernie wankery

Americans will remain cuck slaves?

Nothing special.

no

we should support based kazakhstan

to fail out kazakh friends would be wrong

>Germany
>Calling anyone else a cuck

>says a country that's soon minority white

>Says a country that's already minority white

>95% is a minority in USA

then the oligarchy has won.

Source, or are you just being autistic again as usual Germany?

Of course. My point was that that kind of statement doesn't reflect what may actually happen. The Liberal Party here campaigns on evil immigrants all the time but still raised immigration to a rate triple America's. The trick is just to be quiet about it. It won't be refugees, it will be people who can compete for jobs.

because both are sociopaths. not even the good kind. hilary can't clean up her own messes. if we have a sociopath leading us, i want it to be a fucking good sociopath. not some second-rate failure of a sociopath.

When Sup Forums memes trump math. Fucking Christ

Commit suicide

first laugh at the Sup Forumsacks and shitposting for a while (oh god, the memes will be simply epic), and then i'll curl up into a ball and cry because my country will be exploited like never before (china-tier slavery too) when the TPP gets ratified, murricans will bitch about MUH JOBS!!!! and both america will be culturaly enriched with hordes of pablos, ahmeds and jamals (europe will get their share too and become Al-Andalus 2.0)...oh lawd, wake me up, a horrible nightmare...

trump's populism run was great getting him the republican nomination. let's see what he does in the presidential campaign before we make that determination.

if it were bernie versus him, bernie would get my vote. but i'd rather have a crazy hitler than a dumbass oligarch.

>because it's only the emails.

>He can't use google
Wow that's suprisingly retarded.
How did you even manage to post here?

Prepare for war because that dying vampire has a likes sticking her dickclit in MENA.

Thinking of ways to not get placed on a front-line unit when the draft is instituted for the eventual war that would happen.

crazy kazahk have inferior oil.

that dying vampire likes sticking*

I will laugh at the fact that America is doomed. Then laugh even harder because the end result would've been the same regardless.

The memes on Sup Forums are actually something I look forward to.
>If Hillary wins, Sup Forumstards will cry and kill themselves cause America is doomed
>If Trump wins, I will enjoy a week or two of memes, then look forward to the upcoming realization from Sup Forums that the "God Emperor Trump" actually isn't deporting Mexicans en masse and American isn't being turned into the 4th reich

can't believe they actually believe that shit.
Deporting some and scaring the shit out of the rest with his policies would be more believable, but damn, they're buying into it... desperate indeed...

They're gullible retards who jump to assumptions at just the slightest hint of publicly implemented nazism. If it wasn't because Martin Luther King was black, they'd probably praise him because he raised his arm straight that one time.