Why do people buy AIOs?

Why do people buy AIOs?

>Expensive
>Pumps get loud
>Chance to leak with no warranty

Air cooling is cheaper, quieter and less risky.

What did she mean by this?

3°C lower temps and aesthetics.

The only arguments I hear is
>aesthetics
and
>I replace my PC ever few years anyway

The noise factor is 100% based on what fans you use.

Dont like the noise of your AIO? Buy some better fans.

I run Noctua industrials on my AIO and it destroys pretty much any air cooler on the market

There's always pump noise. My brother switched the fans on his AIO with Noctua and he said the pump noise still bothered him.

>muh xtreme OC

That's fucking weird considering I can't even hear my pump over my GPU and case fans.

And that's barely even audible considering I have a fan on in my room and headphones or speakers being used the vast majority of the day.

I don't think i've EVER audibly heard my pump over my fans if i'm being 100% honest with you.

I have all low RPM Noctuas with an air cooler and a GPU with fan speeds lowered to 25%. No headphones, no overhead fan, I don't hear anything, ever.

i want to buy bequiet fans but they're so h*ckin expensive

congrats?

I'd have my fan on in my room regardless so i really don't give a fuck.

Oh boy, my computer can be silent while the fan is still fucking making the same noise it was before when I still couldn't hear my PC.

Wew

Air coolers have thinner fins than radiators, so they require less fan pressure / rpm for the same amount of cooling performance.

They are also located in the middle of the case, so less chance of noise escaping to the outside.

Water cooling only makes sense if you have massive radiators and only because an equally large air cooler would be too awkward (a weakness of case and motherboard designs, not of air cooling itself).

B-boypussy..

Sauce? Reverse images show me random hentai

ew gay

lewd

its rly lewd

traps are cute

2B is really cute!

just give source

2b more like 2 cute feet (。>﹏

i like succubi in 9s outfit

RAM clearance

What does a computer built in to the back of a touch screen monitor have to do with cooling or leaking?
You talking about a CLC? A closed loop cooler?

shishunki na adam
mangahere
chapter 8 (page 5 for specific pic)

An air cooler without RAM clearance is a bad cooler.

Let me tell you how air cooling goes:

> Attach 2lbs of metal to the motherboard
> Lift computer
> tension against the motherboard
> micro-cracks in the PCB
> after a few lifts the computer starts "acting weird"
> eventually just breaks

If you want cooling beyond stock cooling you need to go AIO or custom loop.

or you could buy a case that will press against the the cooler that will have better heatsink on cpu pressure and lower temps.

>Lifted my computer a hundred times
>No issues for six years

Think it's just you lad. I don't buy huge retarded coolers.

Obviously the answer is "who cares, you look cute"

Air coolers that can outperform AIOs are mostly just as expensive and way heavier on your motherboard.

Motherboards are made to house huge motherboards now-a-days.

If you bought any motherboard after 2012, then you're fine. Google "My aircooler bent or broke my motherboard" vs "My AIO leaked and ruined my entire build".

I'll wait :^)

Same. Fans are many times louder. Only time I've heard the pump is when I turn the fans off, open the case, turn the pump to max, and stick my head right in there.

Guess I'm an earlet or something.

~500k for AIO leak, ~400k for mobo snapping. Sways 100k either way depending on how you word it though.

I'd rather have my mobo snap than every component in the system.

Look at the results.

Most are people asking if it'll bend, how many actually did? Most people experience bending if they bought a super cheap board from like 2010 or 2011. It's also them using an almost 3 pound cooler like the NH-D14.

Compare that to AIO leaking and while there aren't a ton of people complaining about leaking from recent AIOs (After 2014), there's still instances of it happening.

This, also the FPI on air coolers is way lower (8 to 10 usually), so there's almost zero obstruction. Moving between air flow and static pressure fans on air coolers gives next to no benefit, in fact some perform better with AF oriented fans.

Also, A2 > 2B

9S > all