Oslo

>Oslo
>3.6% Pakistani
>2.0% Somali

NORWAY YES

What's the other 20%?

>yfw there's absolutely no proof that the "2.2% Swedish" are in fact white Swedes and not even more Somalis

Think about it. You know what their governments are like.

Syrians.

71% Nowergian top kek

>Only 71% Norwegian
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

How do they stand the climate there?

jesus fucking christ

wow

>1.7% Polish

worst part tbqh

THE IDENTITY OF THE OTHER 20% IS A MYSTERY!

This would be somewhat tolerable if the Norwegians in that statistic were only actual Norwegians. The reality looks probably even worse

>only 71% norwegian

Cuck spotted

>chink leaf

Fuck off

So? Who fucking cares?

Nah, it's 67.5% Norwegian as of 2016.

>proud to be a cuck

How do we save Norway?

Second generation immigrants are included, and Norway's immigration history is very young compared to most Western countries.

I just like to use the correct statistics.

What is the problem? All major European cities have a big foreign population. 22.1% of Oslo is non-western/non-EU, big whoop. We have the strictest immigration policies in Europe at the moment.

>my city is whiter than an Oslo

shit, than oslo*. fuck my english senpai

>majority of Oslo isn't even norwegian
>say What is the problem?

You sould seek help m8...

>What is the problem? All major European cities have a big foreign population. 22.1% of Oslo is non-western/non-EU, big whoop. We have the strictest immigration policies in Europe at the moment.

These people have never been to a European city and think the whole continent is being pillaged by scary brown people while they live in their suburban gated communities

>1.7% Polish
Where did it all went wrong.
I bet some poor pole made a mistake breeding with a swede.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "majority"? And even if the majority wasn't of Norwegian ancestry, what is the problem?

Spoted the cuck.

that's whiter than Moscow

Yea dude fuck the natives.. I wonder where I heard that one before?..

> And even if the majority wasn't of Norwegian ancestry, what is the problem?

They are not norvegian and that's the problem

>Spoted the cuck.

>>>reddit

>Yea dude fuck the natives.. I wonder where I heard that one before?..

I'd fuck a norwegian... they are qts

Jelly?

The good thing is that they all stick to Oslo, our second and third largest cities are at 8.9% and 8.2% non-western citizens.

That's rich coming from a country with a Muslim population larger than our total population. Most of the Pakistanis that arrived here in the 70s are well adjusted citizens with good jobs.

the country is called Norway. There will soon be more non-Norwegians than Norwegians in Norway's biggest city.

>They are not norvegian and that's the problem

why? can you actually explain? I don't give a fuck what ethnicity people are when you go to a city

>this nigger is implying that I've never been to a european city

Please commit suicide leftard idiot

>the country is called Norway

I know that.

>There will soon be more non-Norwegians than Norwegians in Norway's biggest city

So? The United Arab Emirates is only 14% Emirati. Rich countries attract foreigners, who would have guessed!

>Please commit suicide leftard idiot

Probably from bumfuck suburban france. I know white french people who are very naive and do not know what the major cities in their own country are like. I'm just saying most of you white people who are worried about this are just stupid, like you have no idea what you are talking about

>There will soon be more non-Norwegians than Norwegians in Norway's biggest city.
Oh the horror.

>That's rich coming from a country with a Muslim population larger than our total population. Most of the Pakistanis that arrived here in the 70s are well adjusted citizens with good jobs.

The thing is nobody in France will say that arabs are not a problem. M8 I don't give a fuck if they are educated and have good jobs, they souldn't even be in Europe in the first place.

Something about being a foreigner in your fucking own country, Europe is the land of the european and by european I mean the real ones.

>most of you white people
Sup nigger

if you've ever been to Oslo, it's worse than 70%

>implying the USA are an exemple

Nope I live in a 200K inhabitants city, get fucked.

>You white people

I'm at the edge of my seat here.

>Something about being a foreigner in your fucking own country, Europe is the land of the european and by european I mean the real ones.

"waaah Im a giant fucking entitled manbaby and i think i should have my very own country just for people with the same skin shade as me waaah abalabalabaka waaaah"

boo hoo, get over yourself. I'm a minority in my country I don't go around whining that everybody doesnt look like me

>Nope I live in a 200K inhabitants city, get fucked.

>200K
>large city

ahahahaha. you are exactly what I am talking about.

>I'm at the edge of my seat here.

dont fall off

I've never claimed it's not a problem, I've said it's a problem all majot European cities share, and Oslo is not even top 50 on the most diverse cities. We try to make them settle in other parts of the country, but they all keep coming back to the same shithole.

But thats exactly whats happening.

>71.5%

in 2100 we wus vikings and shiet

Oslo is a dirty shithole anyway. Mess everywhere, lots of pakis, the entire east-center is brown (Groenland), and the first time I was there I was greeted by a pool of blood running all throughout the subway due to a stabbing [around August 2013]. Central station looks worse than even Ukranian centers, and for a rich country the capital sure looks worse architecture-wise than eastern Europe. No history can be attributed to that, but damn even Barcode is ugly to the eyes. What is the one positive thing about Oslo? I can't really think of anything. Maybe the little floatie place with new modern apartments that only 50 yr old millionaires can afford.

>this is what white people actually believe

>We try to make them settle in other parts of the country, but they all keep coming back to the same shithole.
>just like Paris Northern neigbourghoods in the 80's

M8 your capital city is fucked... It will only be worse the more the time will pass.

>I've never claimed it's not a problem, I've said
it's a problem all majot European cities share

OK

>I've said it's a problem all majot European cities share, and Oslo is not even top 50 on the most diverse cities

M8 you should even let your city to be part of that Top 50, because once it begin you feel like a tourist in your home city.

>get over yourself. I'm a minority in my country I don't go around whining that everybody doesnt look like me

That's because the USA isn't a real country, no wonder you don't feel threatened because the USA isn't even your country.

200k city is a large city by european standards, 3/4 of french cities don't have more than 50k inhabitants.

Yea im sure you must know better, because its not like im here or anything.

>and for a rich country the capital sure looks worse architecture-wise than eastern Europe

What do you expect from snowniggers. They have no history or culture. Norway is just rich because of oil money.

This guy gets it.

>That's because the USA isn't a real country, no wonder you don't feel threatened because the USA isn't even your country.

I'm a British national I live in the USA, nowhere is a real country. What makes France a real country.

>200k city is a large city by european standards, 3/4 of french cities don't have more than 50k inhabitants.

It really isn't very big by any standard m8. When I said major city, I'm talking like Paris, Marsielles etc. I live in a 600K city and I would barely consider it to be a major city

>Yea im sure you must know better, because its not like im here or anything.

I've met German people of Middle Eastern/Muslim background and have family members that have lived there who are Muslim too, I've never heard of this spooky brown people takeover that is apparently being plotted.

you have no idea what it's like over there
i've worked in business for over 4 years in EU and lived in 3 different countries while visiting roughly half of the EU member states.
affordable housing and food are plentyful, it's not uncommon seeing a blonde family live in a shoebox apartment because not only is it all they need, but it's easy to get for a decent price. So when an immigrant comes, they are able to afford the same things (more or less) as this blonde family, as well as the same food and are able to use the same forms of transportation. I know it's something unheard of in the US. We live in a society with unbelievable income inequality, so at worst if you are white over here you deal with immigrants in a shopping center. in europe they live alongside the natives.

>even norwegian hate oslo

I guess we are not the only europeans who hate their capital city

>shitskins other than us hispanics are enjoying nordic pussy
THIS HAS TO STOP NOW

I'm a British Pakistani living in America dude. My granddad's job is shoveling Polish people into those shoebox apartments in London, trust me I know what I'm talking about lmao.

There's nothing wrong with any of this, just stay calm and carry on with your life

>British national

A fucking gimmegrant... In all meaning of this term, in fact he is only "british" because a bureacrat said so.

So yes as I said the USA isn't even your country.

But then the difference is that France is the country of the french, my ancesters are french while the burgers are all fucking colonists and immigrants, no one of them is a native.

Mexicans are white you goof

Those arent german people and yes im Sure that there are 2 or 3 people that fit the description but if you were older than 12 you would know that this isnt an argument and obviously theyre not going to badmouth themselves, back to /leddit/ mahmud.

>A fucking gimmegrant

I don't know what that means, I'm British. I was raised on British culture, have a British passport, my family has been in the UK for generations... moving to the US doesn't make you un-British.

>But then the difference is that France is the country of the french, my ancesters are french while the burgers are all fucking colonists and immigrants, no one of them is a native.

Yeah but there are loads of French people with ancestors from outside of France. France was a colonizer too.

What about America, but then again you'll have to compete with Tyrone

>Those arent german people

Why not? They were exchange students from Berlin at my school and they spoke German and they were trying to learn English.

>Sure that there are 2 or 3 people that fit the description but if you were older than 12 you would know that this isnt an argument and obviously theyre not going to badmouth themselves, back to /leddit/ mahmud.

Fit what description?

t. Paki un Loo Rasheed

>passeport
>living in a country
>make someone a native

A good one

>Yeah but there are loads of French people with ancestors from outside of France

In fact 3/4 of people living in french have 4 french grand parents... And half of the rest have a european grand parent. It's not the same thing as in the US where nobody is a native.

> France was a colonizer too.

Yep but France didn't colonized France...

That doesnt make you german wtf?
>what description
Not being part of a brown takeover.

This is not America. You are German only if your ethnicitiy is German. Mehmet will always be Mehemt.

>A good one

Obviously I'm not native to America, that's my point. I'm not going to stop being British just because I moved to America.

>In fact 3/4 of people living in french have 4 french grand parents... And half of the rest have a european grand parent. It's not the same thing as in the US where nobody is a native.

So? What are you trying to prove here?

>3/4

Jesus, how the fuck is the rest of Europe so cucked? I thought we already had it bad with 8.2% foreign population including children with foreign parents.

We have a skiing resort, and beaches that are accessible by subway. Now when the temperature increased so suddenly you could go cross country skiing and swimming in the ocean within city limits at the same.
There are lots of nice parks and islands that you can get to easily from the city center. And there is also a large forested recreational area that starts within the city limits. People from Oslo like it, I've heard.
We have lots of cinemas. Among them the largest one in Scandinavia and a nice arthouse cinema cinema that bought new projectors to show the Hateful Eight in 70 mm.
And there are lots of concerts and other cultural offerings.
But yeah, it's not that great. It's ugly and boring. But it is less dirty than any other city (outside of Japan) that I've been to. And I don't think it's more unsafe than any comparably sized American city, despite you seeing a bit of blood.

Lel I m brown myself, but I'm leaving Germany after my studies are finished.
I want to see real Germans and not some Mehmets and Kwodongos.
Obviously you don't know what ethnicitiy means.

Yea Abdul you're German
Kek

This Abdulnugger can't be serious lol

Well, unlike most cities with a high immigrant population, Oslo is still a very peaceful city. We're a long way from having no-go-zones like our neighbours in the east have in Malmö and Stockholm.

There's not much we can do really, capital cities always take a big hit when waves of immigrants swarm Europe, and the birth rate among natives is very low like in most big cities. It's just a city people move to for school or work, it doesn't have much soul or identity. When it's overrun, it's overrun, we can't force immigrants to stop making babies and like I said immigration policies are already strict. Only 67 out of the first 1000 who crossed the Russian-Norwegian border last fall we're given a temporary residence permit.

67% of Pakistani men in Norway were employed as of 4th quarter of 2014, so we've been fairly successful with the integration of them, their religion is still holding back many of their women from working though, so we have a long way to go. Not to mention the useless Somalis.

>we're given a temporary residence permit.
>we're
Embarrassing.

The people you refer to arent from Germany, they just went there later.
And im merely using your words, funny that you feel as if im trolling.

In fact 35% of children in France have a foreign parents... Half of them are euros of course but the rest is basically arabs marrying arabs.

>muh racysm

Kek you think you are on reddit or something ? Nobody care about your leftist BS, you are not a true brit and that's it.

A nationality is technically an ethnicity, only in the US a nation isn't something about an ethnic group owning a country.

Shut up Chitoge.

Oslo is one of the cleanest cities I have ever visited in. Helsinki is a dirty shithole compared to Oslo.

Wow looks like mehmet got triggered hard there.

>Kek you think you are on reddit or something ? Nobody care about your leftist BS, you are not a true brit and that's it.

Wow you are so cool you are a Sup Forums racist. Sup Forums makes racism OK! Where did I say I am a leftist?

>A nationality is technically an ethnicity, only in the US a nation isn't something about an ethnic group owning a country.

Only if you are a nazi.

The Problem is I don't want ""Integration"", thay cannot integrate because they are not white.

>fly from london to oslo
>exist the airplan take the bus and exit the bus in the middle of the city
>OOGA BOGA YALLA WALLA
>mfw london was whiter that oslo
>mfw i have no face
even malmö was better

^ This is why fascists need to hit the pavement

What is the alternative when they're already there and have a German citizenship?

>When it's overrun, it's overrun, we can't force immigrants to stop making babies and like I said immigration policies are already strict. Only 67 out of the first 1000 who crossed the Russian-Norwegian border last fall we're given a temporary residence permit.

We can still cut them welfare... As the white flight will become more massive there won't be any native left in the bigger cities.

Anyway the best thing to do is to stop all non european immigration before it's too late, but well the will be forced to import a lot of poles, russians, spaniards or agentinian to keep the demographic balance.

Well once they migrated here, they can remigrate, if the host country doesn't want them anymore.

Wow I feel sorry for americans who have to listen to that every day.

>Swede cuck complain about immigration
lmao

Luckily Helsinki is still not that cucked

>>A nationality is technically an ethnicity, only in the US a nation isn't something about an ethnic group owning a country.
>Only if you are a nazi.

>americans
just stop

Having that many swedes in your city is worse than anything else.

meme captial cities are shit and full of immigrants, who knew?

toronto is like 30% pakis. take a 45 minute drive and you're in places with 97% white population.

>OK! Where did I say I am a leftist?

When you start talking about muh racysm and various bulshit about "diversity".

>Only if you are a nazi.

Then the french revolution was made by nazi, or maybe you are just a random idiot who talk about things he know shit about... Anyway you will fit the US educational system fine, you already act like an ignorant retard.

>luckely helsinki is still not that cucked
>swedish
>official

our Swedish party supports unlimited immigration, luckily they're only 4,5%

Still better than having Arabic your 2nd most spoken language

Im not even surprised anymore.