Im looking for an interesting flag to hang on my window or put on my couch. i was thinking about Mozamique...

im looking for an interesting flag to hang on my window or put on my couch. i was thinking about Mozamique, but im open on suggestions
any ideas?

Yes, that's a good one

i like how grotesque it is but please give me your ideas too

This.

im not 16 anymore

estonia's flag has some pretty good colors tbqh

yesterday i camed in my hair; yellow juicy cum oozing through thick black hair tendrils,. sliding down the scalp, sticky all over. then i remember i have lice from last satturday with the african refugee, lava like cum flowing over lice villages, homes, sticking lice stuck like ancient mammoth.. mmm running down my neck

my oh my isnt this boy completly insane and edgy! we better leave him alone or our lives will be dark as his heart

Flag of Sardinia desu

nice one! i was thinking about Yaroslavl one too but it doesnt really look like flag

If you're going to make it a gommie flag, you may as well get the best gommie flag.

NRD is for fags

East Germany is Best Germany desu

both Niemcy is faaaaaag

Maybe a Polish gommie flag?

Why do people like mozambique's flag that much? It's not the first or the second time I heard of people liking it too much for it to be a coincidence.

good luck finding that
it's got AK with bayonet on it

>good luck finding that
Yeah no shit. You can get custom flags made though

So?

No other country has a firearm on their flag

I think would be more legal in the U.K

one of these

I think IS flag is more halal because DESIGNATED SHARIAH ZONES

it literally screams African commie violent ridden poverty and people find it funny
i love colours but im too much disgusted with Prussiaboos. im terrified ill meet some and hell start yap about Otto Bismarc and his heritage

Only the best

good choice i agree. both with Chechen flag

wow how butthurt do you have to be to get triggered by a flag?
Did the prussians kill your grand grand pa?

Only the best potassium

i dont mind flag or country just people who are annoying

>not geting BENIN'D

Other GOAT flags

>people on flag are white
WE