Are bluecollar workers respected in your country?

Are bluecollar workers respected in your country?

Finland - yes

no

i respect them but its sad people dont, most blue collar work is delegated to asians

No.

We bag out tradies but they're mostly bogan af from my experience.

They make up the majority, and yes. (Maybe not in shitty cities like Sydney and Lelbourne)

Finland
Yes

No but majority of people are blue collars meanwhile.

most people do. only fedoratier stem-fags and spoiled assholes dont.

Workers? Yes.

Yes of course. We have to wear high visibility gear here for most work of that sort, and if you get around in high vis gear people are generally nice, most men above the age of 20 will offer friendly greetings of one sort or another as you pass. Also I've noticed if you're wearing high vis they might even let you in front in traffic if they're driving slow ass vans or trucks and shit.

I'd say yes.

Sadly no. Our post-communism society frowns on anything that doesn't make a lot of money fast. If you are trying to better our society through blue collar work or any work that doesn't make you rich instantly you will instantly be considered a retard.

Same in Russia.

depends on who you ask, but most people will tell you yes.

No.

The true man.
Yes, very.

Sadly no, unless they're an electrician.

>Are bluecollar workers respected in your country?
do third-world countries like finland even have a whitecollar class?

Pretty much this.

Absolutely not.For example, semiconductor engineers who can speak English and are ambitious left Japan for China or Korea, because they pay the engineers much higher salary than Japanese and give worthwhile jobs. As a result, semiconductor engineering in Japan is depressed and Electronics students decrease since ten years ago. Samsung is much wiser than Toshiba.

We don't have this collar distinctions, burt humanists are always seen as the bottom of society.

And sadly most women here actually prefer them

No since 1991

Wow women prefer real men who know how to do stuff instead of the raging homosexual in the office, who would of guessed?

life schooler detected :DDDD

I see that you went through life's school :D
I'm pretty life school myself :D

Not really, when based trump starts his fascist regime this will change however

yes.

We have a gommunist mindset. People working in taxes, banks and financial sectors are shat on regularly

Probably because """men""" that work in an office will be sporting at least half of the effeminate nu male memes whether they're aware of it or not.
Is this a Finnish meme?

neets/office drones make fun of physical workers on ylilauta

>tfw going to specialize in taxes

h-hold me

Life's schoolers are what an Aussie would call a bogan

Office drones at least have a platform to do that from. NEETs on the other hand are just straight up laughable.
Odd choice of phrase, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Well the life's schoolers talk about having no education as something admirable and call going through life's school better than actually going to school :D

Life's school = being a dead beat druggie/alcoholic or some ACAB antifa 420 rebel type faggot and working low to shit tier jobs

That doesn't exactly sound bogan to me. Tradies seem to get conflated with bogans a lot here, but tradesmen at least ten to have well paying jobs. Better than what a lot of officer workers will get unless they have a skillset that's in quite high demand; which most don't.

tend*

office*
Fuck, I should probably go to bed. I'm making a ridiculous amount of mistakes.

school of hard knocks is the closest English phrase

Yeah we have that kind of thing, but again not really a bogan thing. Although you'll get a fairly distored view of bogans from most people on here because they never leave their house.

Methbinoculars (aerodynamic glasses) and a lot of flames = fast

A textbook life schooler

Now that I'm sure we don't have. Still interesting to see what the Finnish equivalent of a bogan is though. What a time to be alive.

I'm blue collar and doing evening shift right now. Ask me just about anything.

I respect them but they are often tough lads and don't respect me.

What type of work do you? Are you a tradesman or a labourer?

TO EREBOR! WITH SPEED

Also can you make your reply relatively quick? I'm going to bed soon and this thread will probably 404 before I wake up.

Yes, especially the left, which is weird because most of bluecollar workers vote Front National

Okay now you've lost me.

Tradesman and im a cnc machinist. I operate turning centers.

I just came from work. I'm a construction worker rapeir repair worker man. I do not respect myself.

>CNC machinist
Based as fuck. Does it pay well in Finland?

Not in the slightest

Is it because they're not narcos?

Wait how come you guys have top tier scientists then
They don't make much money

>I want to support the working people but I'm too liberal for them

are you the actual Ulf Karlsson

Do you mean this guy?

Its a decent pay for semi manual labor. The deal maker for me in factory work is the lack of customer service.

He could be Caj-Göran too.

im technically blue collar but not a true """"ARBETARE"""" according to older men.

Very funny, but no, it's because people lack basic respect for each other, even among different types of bluecollar workers

>The deal maker for me in factory work is the lack of customer service.
I know that feel. I used to work in customer service and made the switch to labouring a couple of years ago. I know it seems autistic at a glance, but it was the best work-related decision I ever made was to get away from the general public.
I'm not even going to make anymore jokes; that's just sad. Why can't we all just smoke weed and get along?

>implying anything you said is real

Kek working class people are mocked as being uneducated beauf because they hate leftist ideology.

Just see how much leftwing bourgeois talk about the working class, each time I go on youtibe, twitter or anthor shit, all of teenage bobo mock the working class.

The working is the majority yet all of popular medias shit on them

Bluecollars are too respected here imo.
It was fine in the pre-2000's.

>people who literally build and maintain your society and sees to all your comforts and needs are looked down upon

>teenage bobo mock the working class.
Are teenager's viewpoints valued by anybody else besides other teenagers in your country?

So you lack the "white trash" beer and work and sex with wife vibe?

I thought that was just a Sup Forums thing.

bobos are a minority.

Probably. I mean I was raised on the internet and hold no interest in things a blue collar guys are generally interested in. being a khhv goes without saying.

I dont personally have any trouble dealing with people but when they become customers all interaction with them turns into insufferable drivel. Having to answer same dumb questions, solve their dumb problems etc. And the worst are the ones that try to strike a meaningless convo.

I agree with everything you just said. Plus you also get the ridiculous, unreasonable demands. Like you're somehow in a position to change company policy enough to suit exactly what they're saying. I like socializing, but I do not miss dealing with customers at all. Although my latest job involves dealing with the public, which is a step back from my last job in that regard.

You both remind me when I worked as a waitress some years ago. I know it's not the same, but a lot of people tended to be insufferable and irrational when asking for something.

Yes, unless they're gypsies (Which a lot of them are)

GRILL?

I'd recommend you get into some kind of manual labour, but in my experience women are horrible at it. We used to have a woman at our work that couldn't even pull-start a mower.

Not all engineers are bluecollar.

Yes, glad to meet you
I'm not going to deny it, women usually make shit-tier manual workers. The most "physical" I got is when I helped my father to harvest the trees at his college.

Well at least you had a go; that's always worth something.

No
Most of them are always arrogant
To begin with, the existence is totally disgusting

Why though? How are they arrogant?

Rural - yes
Cityscum - no

Destroy all cities NOW.

>ywn come in her mouth