Since nyaa's death we are supposed to use shady juden magnet only sites so it's the worst time to use old utorrent

Since nyaa's death we are supposed to use shady juden magnet only sites so it's the worst time to use old utorrent

We have proper options on windows yet?

Qb is cancer
Transmission is broken as fuck
Rtorrent native port does not exist
Deluge use 25% cpu at random and fry gpus at random too

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6117/Utorrent.html
forum.transmissionbt.com
torrentfreak.com/major-usenet-provider-shuts-down-following-court-order-111106/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rent a seedbox :)

Install Gentoo

just use rtorrent on windows

>windows
install gentoo

You need to fill your computer with trash to do it only to achieve a broken as fuck client

>Deluge use 25% cpu at random and fry gpus at random too
Yeah, gunna need a cite on this, I have run it on every computer I have ever owned and seen neither.

Run Deluge headless with the web interface and it won't destroy your CPU

What's wrong with uTorrent and magnets? Works fine here.

Deluge GUI starts to behave this way when you have 1000+ torrents running usually

>installing a literal botnet to download HBO shows from public trackers
Genius

>Qb is cancer
Stop this meme. It has always worked literally perfectly for me. Even with >1k torrents
>m-muh stall!
stop downloading dead torrents

>look at me mom, my OS is such a useless trash and I have so fucking nothing to do that I live to invade any windows thread to cry about it and shill my subhuman cancer fridum softowea since im so much best here at my basement thinking anyone would care about my info when no one will even mourn my death, mom I will not die yet so keep crying and look at my gentuu posts

>still using utorrent
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6117/Utorrent.html

That's qbittorrent, retard. Not Bittorrent

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

That shit you posted is the reason I started the thread you fucking worthless retarded trash

>Qb is cancer
Okay.

>ironic
Shh user, you can still stop being a worthless existence, install a rral operating system, behave and find a job

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Yeah right. Have never ran that many at once I guess.

> frys GPU's
Rly tho?

Im 99% sure the qbtrash userbase is mostly firecucks
They are so used to takig dicks in the anus they don't even realize its happening

Why? It has nothing to do with uTorrent prior to 3.x or the latest versions. Nobody cares about an old 3.x.x bug that was fixed long ago.

>Transmission is broken as fuck

Strange, I've never had it do anything but exactly what I expect it to do. What am I missing?

My 7850 died that way
Also the 25% cpu usage is a multi core cpu + windows know issue since 2013 and they just don't fix it because fuck you we do it for free

still using utorrent 2.2.1 because no one in their right mind uses trash clients

>My 7850 died that way
circumstantial evidence

But can you directly attribute that failure to the client though? As in, it was literally the only process running at the time? Struggling to comprehend how an non-GPU intensive program can rape a GPU..

> 7850
> AMD
> implying

You could have had that shit in a drawer and it still would have grenaded faggot.

forum.transmissionbt.com

Also the official updater got ransomware, twice even when no one cares about macfags

There is literally nothing wrong with qBittorrent.

How do you pronounce that u

Nothing except it is de facto the supreme torrent application at the moment, making it a prime target for baseless slander by 1337 contrarian edgelord weebnagers that frequent these parts.

>it is de facto the supreme torrent application at the moment
>qbit

got any arguments to back that up, buddy?
>inb4 stalled
werks on my machine

Use Halite you fucking troglodyte, why the fuck are people so mentally impaired that you can't even use the fucking wiki?

>he doesn't know about the FOSS search engine built into a FOSS bittorrent client
your next move is pretending to be retarded

That's a generic link to some forums. Are you saying that it's broken for people who don't use linux repos for it and have to install from things downloaded off of some site, where the person downloading the installer doesn't bother to do a virus scan/check the checksums?

You mean the literal botnet in the client that's 13MB of botnet?

I was thinking the same way for years until it randomly started corrupting the files it was downloading, I downloaded it last week and it did the same thing after 3 days of using it

how is it a botnet?

try Tribler

>until it randomly started corrupting the files it was downloading
do you even know how torrents work?

this is a thread of someone who only browses Sup Forums and think it's funny to say "everything is shit xDDD"

>Deluge use 25% cpu at random and fry gpus at random too

there is literally nothing wrong with deluge

How to spot a shill spouting bullshit: the post.

not him but I really loved transmission until I upgraded to the last version 2 weeks ago and it broke everything. It doesnt remember the last place you saved your torrent in, sometimes it doesnt save the changes to your settings, magnet links have to be manually added and most of the time they dont download and break the entire program after trying to delete them which then results in it crashing every time you try to start it up so you have to reinstall the program again.

I took a screenshot the last time it happened too you dumb fucks. Gives me an I/O error even tho nothing is using the files and has nothing to do with them, afterwards it stops the torrent and I cant continue downloading in another client either. Ive only seen this happen while using this shit program, lost a torrent Ive been downloading for weeks to this

>It is being used by another process
>using windows

thats the thing its not being used by another process, and it happens randomly. It can download the file for a long time and eventually just show this, and when it does, minutes afterwards it happens to other torrents as well.

Do you have an antivirus or anything else that would suddenly want to access the files while they're downloading? Shit like this literally never happens in linux.

nope, nothing. I cant tell why it happens, and it only does to torrents Ive been downloading for at least a few days so its pretty rare that I get to see it, but it did happen 5 times in total. I did use it in linux for a bit and didnt have this problem so it might be windows exclusive

This thead is about windows you subhuman
Any non braindead lonix user should be using rtorrent

>retard fucks shit up
>waah waaaaah this torrent client is shitty
Okay pal.

what did i fuck up?

If it doesn't happen on the de facto supreme torrent application of all time -- uTorrent 2.2.1 -- it would seem to be due to the client being shit.

>watching that feminist trash
0/10.

This. It helps seeding and makes your life easier.

>start qbt out of the box
>add a torrent in qbt
>trackers work
>dht is enabled
>still no seeds after 1 hour

>start ut out of the box
>add same torrent to ut
>trackers work
>dht is enabled
>starts downloading instantly

There's literally no excuse.
>cucks will still defend this regardless

This.

Or you could be a big boy and use Usenet. Torrents are garbage.

Npm install -g torrent is what i use

You're garbage. Kill yourself, you fucking shit smear.

>Usenet
>unironically paying to download from a centralized private network that promotes leeching
Nice meme. If you want all content to disappear from the internet, yeah recommend Usenet to everyone.
It's not like Usenet gets its content from people uploading TORRENTS anyway, right?

>DHT enabled

No one gives a fuck about public torrents.

Usenet existed decades before torrents. Nzb is the past and future.

>search a file older than 5 years on usenet
>find garbage retags of something else
Really makes one ponder. Do you realize content disappears from usenet after a while? just how many times do you think servers had to bend their ass to DMCA and shut down anyway?

Unless you're an usenet shill, no sane person would recommend that garbage.

This doesn't happen.

>Qb is cancer
What's up with this meme? Why Sup Forums hates qbittorrent so much since a month or two? It's litterally the best torrent client I have ever used

Private trackers are the cancer that is killing piracy.

Clearly you don't use Usenet. Either that or you are using a shitty Usenet provider. Since 96 it's been pmuch the most solid way to get anything.

>unironically writing this in a thread about fucking NYAA
kys my dude.

>shitty Usenet provider
>implying non shitty providers exist

Maybe you haven't heard the news but usenet is not your sekrit club anymore:
torrentfreak.com/major-usenet-provider-shuts-down-following-court-order-111106/

Was directed to come to Sup Forums to lend aid.

I have 2,090 torrent files from nyaa still saved. 99% from nyaa, 1% or less from sukebei. If you all are collecting them I am willing to share.

Want to get a nyaa replacement as soon as possible. Already had 5 things I needed to DL on day 1.

>I'm on Sup Forums for 2 months and the only clients I used are utorrent pro and qb

can you >dir the files and upload the list on pastebin or something? by the way the official thread is

>I have 2,090 torrent files from nyaa still saved.
>Want to get a nyaa replacement as soon as possible
Kill yoursef, no one will miss you

That's why I don't come to Sup Forums anymore, autism friend.

it's a cr shill, ignore.

uSerenity with upload disabled and shadowleech enabled. Legal piracy where im from since it's only illegal to share aka seed. On private trackers I enable upload only but still shadow leech so my ratio only goes up.

>Struggling to comprehend how an non-GPU intensive program can rape a GPU..

You and me both user

>making up excuses to justify leeching: the post
99% chance your country is under DMCA.
Anything under DMCA doesn't allow downloading copyrighted works under ANY circumstances.

Whats wrong with qbittorrent?

>muh 4chin
>nyaa was somehow related with CR when HS have a website and nyaa was only about anime
Return to reddit, subhumans

Yeah, you know my countries laws better than me, lol.

And yeah, I do it because I'm not an aspie that worries about ratio.

>reddit
That's where you belong, crunchyshill.
For what reason would you otherwise try to spook a good user that just wanted to share his torrent collection? there's only one reason and it's your butthurt.

>when someone posts about deluge being bad
>deluge is the best and has been my replacement for utorrent since 2011
>no problems at all
The shilling is great today

European version of DMCA is EUCD and it says basically the same shit with a different name.
Other countries have similar laws also and none of them allow downloading anything.
You don't care about ratio and I couldn't care less, just don't cry later when your favorite anime (which is shit by the way) don't have any seeds.

It's BBT exodus.

I remember when I was 17 and edgy and could tolerate this site daily.

I have grown old and sullen. Only come here when something calls for it.

what problems did you encounter with deluge?

>2017
>not using the superior vuze

For people afraid by the oracle/java botnet:
- For winfags: picotorrent
- For linuxfags: deluge, rtorrent
- For macfags: don't need it, you've got the money

For smart people that can configure their router:
- For win nerds: vuze
- For linux scientists: vuze
- For mac geeks: vuze

>using 2.2.1 over 2.0.4
Pleb

Deluge or qbittorent guys? I've been trying out qbittorent now and it seems pretty good.

use the true one software
transmission

>Windows

You know what you have to do

I remember coming here and suggesting qbittorent and everyone called it a shit... now look

What happened to nyaa? Chinese cartoons are still up on Tokyo Tosho

Since bbt is on "maintenance" the cucks are swarming this place, qbt is the client most recommended in bbt, because its dht support is shit and it's a shit client overall. They used this piece of garbage for who know show many years and now know only that.

It is shit. I still use it though because I think it's the best there is.

fuck you qbit is acceptable