Why do normies idolize this fucking hack? All he's accomplished was done through subsidiaries, fuck this faggot

Why do normies idolize this fucking hack? All he's accomplished was done through subsidiaries, fuck this faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5V_VzRrSBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he is a relaxed guy who is pushing boundaries

What have you done to outdo him, faggot?

Because he's become an icon. He created paypal. He created SpaceX. He brought Tesla to fruition and is basing his livelihood on that car company. What the fuck have you done? The man is an IRL Tony Stark, minus the alcoholism.

I'd let him push my boundary.

he's quite accomplished desu. just don't bother with his interviews.

I'd let him fuck me if you know what I mean

You mean, subsidies? It's literally not an argument, you illiterate lolbertardian mongoloid. Every invention was subsidized by the government and/or private businesses at some point, never mind the fundamental science, which wouldn't survive at all if it was up to muh free markets.

hahaha

this really makes me feel better and worse about life in general

even if I attain tesla like status, I will still be called a faggot. you can never ever win

Because he's the one rich guy making changes in the world instead of ass-raping everything for capitalist gain. He might be the guy that pushes humans to land a man on mars, since at this point it looks like Zimbabwe has an equal change of getting a man on the red planet as the USA.

Even so, he is still reeling in the profits.

why in the flying fuck would you waste resources going to that desolate red shithole

>Because he's the one rich guy making changes in the world instead of ass-raping everything for capitalist gain.
Have you heard of the working conditions as an engineer at any of his companies? Low pay and long hours. Sounds like he loves ass-raping his employees on top of the tax payer making his fat cat ass even richer.

I bet you wouldn't go even a twentieth as far as he's gotten given the same pile of cash.

Aside from that, if you really want to bitch about subsidies there are plenty of megacorps sucking up taxpayer cash in amounts that make what Elon's received look like poverty-tier lunch money with *far* worse ratios on investment:return.

yep, haters are never ever gonna stop. There are people who will find a flaw with anything and anybody, you could be a literal saint and people will shit on you

>Have you heard of the working conditions as an engineer at any of his companies

and you have heard this information where?

>even if I attain tesla like status, I will still be called a faggot
But why would you even care about being called a faggot, if you're already at tesla-like status?

>you could be a literal saint and people will shit on you
Man, fuck that Mother Teresa cunt.

World changers are usually busy changing the world, not sipping margaritas.

Long hours are a requirement for a small company trying to compete with hideously entrenched companies with limitless resources. As the company grows, the hours improve. This has already happened at SpaceX to some extent, where overtime is now only a given during crunch time.

Because why the fuck not you degenerate shithea?

Landing humans on another planet, and then eventually colonizing said planet, would prove that we are worthy of being called an intelligent species.

It's cunts like you that keep our species from doing great things because "it's not worth our time"

Seriously, go fuck yourself with a fire hydrant and think about how retarded your post is, and how landing humans on another planet might be an important thing for mankind.

it is true you should only care about judgements from those on or above your level

That is not an excuse when they are government funded.

You're just jealous that you didn't buy $TSLA stock and just want to take a short position. The void left by Steve Jobs was great and the shills need a new leader. The Cook faggot is not enough to fill that. He is the face of tech and the cult will pour billions even if it fails. The Amazon guy is not him hes to boring and bill gates is just a philanthropist. ELON MUSK IS THE FACE OF TECH NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS GET HE IS THE KING OF THE HILL FOR NOW.

why do you think humans colonized the fuck out of north america and not greenland?

because it was rich in natural resources. to go through the trouble of getting somewhere, there better be rewards to reap

this is why places like the middle east and africa still are shitholes. because they live in desolate resource-less deserts

>cherry picked photo
How about you show his subhuman looking ass as an adult before the plastic surgery and hair transplant

I'll never understand those against colonization of beyond-earth surfaces.

By some miracle of fate, out of the billions of species on our planet we're the only ones that are capable of such a thing. It's not just intelligence, it's situation, too: while dolphins and wales are theorized to have intelligence levels approaching (or in some ways exceeding) that of humans, but they got fucked in the environment lottery – development of technology is difficult if not impossible for waterborne species.

To not make spacefaring a core part of our existence is a wastefulness on a cosmic scale.

That's a total non-sequitur of a statement. Government funded companies need to compete too, and SpaceX doesn't just serve NASA and the military – the also serve an increasing number commercial customers.

>I'll never understand those against colonization of beyond-earth surfaces.
Adventure

You can't even begin to compare colonizing another landmass on the same world to colonizing another planet. Mars is the first stepping stone on the eventual path of spreading mankind throughout the stars, and ensuring our species fate is not tied to that of one lonely little rock among many. Are there more worthwhile places to go? Sure. But we're never going to get there without the lessons learned in the process of reaching Mars. Think of Mars as that bitchin' Ninja Turtles bike with the training wheels that you had as a kid, and places with worthwhile natural resources as the 1000cc sportbike you got as an adult.

Or, we can make solid steps towards using technologies we have invented over the last century and the coming century to terraform or make liveable cities on other planets.

How about we do that instead.

He does god's work, fuck off petro-shill..

> (OP)
>He created paypal.

How is that a good thing?

If you're an investor the chances are he already is

Actually, yes. Unironically yes, she thought the only way to get closer to God was to suffer immensely before death. Her healthcare areas she set up were just enjoy floors for the sick and dying to lay on as nuns walked among them.

Technology is killing people and making many's lives insufferable. His "changes" are going to leave millions without means of livelihood

We shouldn't try to slow down the progress of technology just because a couple million livelihoods are at stake

youtube.com/watch?v=u5V_VzRrSBI

Reddit and twitter loves to suck his cock because he riding the green meme with extreme waste of energy.

>Technology is killing people and making many's lives insufferable
>retarded neckbeard claims that slaves in Rome had better life on a Tibetan throats singing forum using technology

You are digging your own grave, then. The end game is that no human civilization will exists.

Audible kek

Thank fuck for it, the human civilization is shit.

He isn't pushing any boundaries. Electric cars have been around since the 19th century and he didn't invent the lithium ion battery. Tesla is basically a scam like paypal, to convince "schmucks" to throw their money at something that isn't all that exceptional. The hyperloop is just a slightly more cerebral version of SOLAR FREAKING ROADWAYS.

>Musk was severely bullied throughout his childhood, and was once hospitalized when a group of boys threw him down a flight of stairs and then beat him until he lost consciousness.[39]

I hope he nukes the bullies from orbit once the elysium is ready.

He's already a billionaire and one of the best-known CEOs and innovators in the world.
His success alone is already enough revenge

There is one thing i dont understand. He is (as proved by numerous videos) a class-A cuck and socially unassertive.
How can a guy like that survive in a brutal business environment?

>Electric cars have been around since the 19th century and he didn't invent the lithium ion battery.
The liquid crystals used in LCD panels were too. I don't see you complaining about that.

I work in the automotive industry and we are already scared to death with these electric cars. They are going to have less parts and simpler build, which means less humans needed. Electric cars will be faster and easier to produce with robots. But you'll also need less technicians (mechanics) to repair stuff, which also means less work for dealers of spare parts. More engineers to support robots is a meme. Of course, you'll need more of them, but this won't resolve the mass-unemployment problem, as no one will assing one engineer for every robot...
I'm not even going into the whole AI thing, which will fuck millions of people in the logistics sector. Autism aside, I'm not sure we are moving towards a better world.

I consider him a chinese "businessman", with chinese as an adjective.
All rich people in China are not legit businessman, not a single one, they are all cronies. They are all rich because they somehow got connections in the communist party which allowed gave them the resources and and subsidized whatever company they made.
He had 1 legit venture with Paypal, that's it.

How many electric cars and spaceship companies have you made user?

>First Rocket that lands on Earth after being in Space
Not Boundry Pushing

>Solar Roofs that cost less than normal ones
Not Boundry Pushing

I've been wondering this too.
I've also legit wondered how who treat their employees like shit like Bezos, Jobs, Musk etc, have never had an employee, just one employee, knock them out or break their jaw or something. I don't think I've heard of it happening even once, and its shocking. You'd figure there would be at least one person to do it after all these years, and I guarantee it would change them for the better. You figure even if they lose a high paying job they would be able to say "yeah, I knocked that billionaire out cold" and make a good amount of money in a book and some interviews.

>His success alone is already enough revenge
How do you know? His success hasn't made him any less interested is success. Why would it be different for revenge?

Oh fuck he looked like some generic chinese cartoon kid

>less work more free time is somehow bad
>the money have intrinsic value
>you may only get money by selling your labor or becoming an entrepreneur

Well spooked, my property. They will figure something out, like giving out drugs and VR construction simulators for work-thirsty wagecucks.

It's fair to assume the bullies are absolutely nothing compared to him now. It has to be humiliating from the bullies' perspective.

How is it revenge? Refer toThose bullies are able to say that they beat the shit out of a billionaire. They can always make more money but he can't get the shit unbeat out of him.

>best-known CEOs and innovators in the world
Current state of buzzfeed.

This

>subsidiaries

S A V I O R
A
V
I
O
R

>literally exploiting every engineer to their suicidal limits
>even seniors can stand for 2 years at most
>OMG ELON MUSK IS GENIUS HE INVENTED EVERYTHING ALSO I LIKED NICOLA TESLA PAGE ON FACEBOOK

That's why Universal Income is required.
Elon Musk there or not, there will still be less and less jobs. Look at all the factory jobs lost to robots already.

People who get upset when someone better gets praised are truly pathetic.

buy a model 3

Self driving cars will have a much bigger impact on the sector than electrifying them, but yes, both lead to fewer jobs in that particular sector.

Not that it matters much. The Spinning Jenny put all textile workers out of their jobs in its day, but in the end we can all agree that the average man being able to afford more than one set of clothes (and the poor having clothes at all) was worth it.

Electric self-driving taxis will be a huge improvement to our quality of life, since they can profitably be operated for fares comparable to or lower than most of our current public transportation options.

Tesla is planning a fully autonomous test drive from LA to NYC by the end of 2017
The driver will not touch any controls for the entire journey.

>i hate people that are more successful than me
>all he did was develop revolutionary tech after revolutionary tech, pfff i could have done that
>fucking people appreciating what he has done for the human race, i hate them so much
>oh well time to call people faggots based on what OS they use

no one will remember you. this man will be remembered for a very long time

Why do idols normalize this hacking fuck? All this faggot's done was subsidized by accomplishments, fuck this through.

Hi Elon :)

>this is why places like the middle east and africa still are shitholes. because they live in desolate resource-less deserts
Is this what Americans actually believe?

ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS ELON MUSK SAYS

>get 287456 upvotes on reddit with any titles that start with it

He's in a world you will never be.

>middle east and africa
>resource-less
Murrican education alright.The only resources they are lacking are the brain ones.

Here we go, some fucking do nothing is going to talk shit about a guy who has run more than 3 successful companies valued over 1 billion. Created a market for electric cars, solar panels, in home power systems, and why not, he went ahead and built a fucking space company.

What the fuck have you done? Quitcher naggy bullshit OP. That guy has done more than most people do in 10 lifetimes.

This. Europe is frankly resource poor relative to the places he mentioned.

so much dumb hate
you must be assfrustrated because he is so much better than you

Every fucking rich guy had subsidiaries but nobody does it
Here he did it

Everyone connected to the cage industry should be personally held responsible for the mass carnage that takes place on the streets every day. Crying about them losing their job is like crying about the out of work death camp guards after the Allies liberated Poland.

>saying Elon Musk hasn't accomplished anything

I'm not sure if this is a troll because I know there are bitter faggots who genuinely think this.

>haters

I hope you're being ironic.

With robots, AI and automation also comes great abundance. Prices will drop dramatically. This is why the idea of a minimum income paid out to every citizen is being discussed.

It it goes well you will not starve, the challenge will be what to do with your time.

Not him, but I complain about LCDs all the time. We should be using SCDs. But noOOO, those lazy manufactures complain the production tolerance of a few atoms is too stringent for mass consumer devices, especially ones that are several square feet. Despite that same tech being used in cheap flashlights people give away in grab bags. Sadly nobody I know of makes true sub wavelength SCD screens, dispite some older miss leading ads suggesting otherwise.

desu if you asked the average person who musk is, they wouldn't know

normalfags def do know zuck, gates, jobs, even bezos

Nothing he has done was necessary for humanity, and it might even be harmful in the distant future.

I think most serious libertarians would know the difference between subsidiaries and subsidies.

in b4 someone posts le tippy hat man at me

> Every invention was subsidized by the government and/or private businesses at some point,
You're not really saying anything insightful here, just "every invention cost some amount of money at some point"

I've heard that he doesn't fuck around when it comes to business dealings and not in front of a crowd of people, the point that some consider him brutal.

People who have issues controlling themselves never progress to a position high enough that they're having regular two-way interactions with Musk, Bezos, Jobs, etc. They're the ones doing the grunt work on the assembly lines and sweeping the floors.

I won't pretend to know what the solution is, but it certainly isn't to keep around what is effectively obsolete busywork.

his name is fucking Elon

Elon fucking Musk

give me a single name more bad ass than that, I fucking dare you

He bought a boring machine so he could retrofit it for quantum tunneling. He will be drilling wormholes to Mars by 2018.

Name one non-government funded mega corp

>implying it's not just a fake name like Max Powers

Just be a taxpayer, no need for complex solutions.

>No matter how good you do.
>How much you try to advance technology and help mankind some little shit will hate on you and still call you a faggot.

How miserable are you OP that you need to hate on Elon?

I can't wait for self driving cars to start killing off all the bicyclists who fail to properly yield at intersections. It will be glorious.

That doesn't sound boring at all!

>a class-A cuck and socially unassertive

In what way has he proven this? If anything he's proven he's an aggressive visionary.

>help mankind
Not OP but...
How can a giant tunnel system for cars can help everything? Most Tesla will not be 10 years old because their owners won't buy a new cell so it will cause a massive amount of waste. The spacex will flood with scrap metal the space, because now they made cheaper to launch a satellite.
How the fuck is this better for anyone, aside Musk? At least do real and sustainable (electric car with lithium cells aren't sustainable) breakthrough with safe hydrogen fuel stations or with fusion power? That would be something great but that's the hard way and there some gimmick wouldn't be enough.

>implying the aliums will let us go out further into space as long as we're hostile

Holy shit that thing went from space to the ocean in like ten seconds.