Enjoy making microsoft more money at your expense with the OS you paid money to use

enjoy making microsoft more money at your expense with the OS you paid money to use.

dude, stop

theres backdoors in pretty much every device
every input is logged
all of the internet is gone through

fuck off; i feel uncomfortable even saying this even though it's public knowledge.

Enjoying having down syndrome. Retard.

I'm glad you enjoy having it. Maybe that's why you still let Microsoft until your home.

>OS you paid money to use
but you're wrong

Mongoloid detected.

I didn't pay shit for it lmao

Pajeet detected.

Poo2loo, Pradeep

>paid money to use
Silly faggot. I didn't pay a dime for Windows 10. I didn't even have to pirate it.

>4k gaming
>but you can't install .exe's to fucking play the games
truly the future we've all been looking forward to

Just use the version of Windows designed for financial institutions and other enterprises that require privacy/security.

I.e. Windows 10 LTSB.

>microsoft puts you in control of your privacy

don't you t-trust microsenpai?

>implying i didnt get my upgrade the honest way by saying i am disabled

Education is better. No Cortana, no adds (and no option to turn them back), "suggestions" from MS easy to disable with single click, Enterprise level of control and no need to download new ISO whenever new build goes out.

Really, why people are so fixated on LTSB?

As of 1703 Education has Cortana.

I decided to install Windows 10 again and I was... greeted by a fucking account assistant which tried to stop me from making a local account again. That happened in Windows 8, they fixed it on 10 a good while ago, and now it's back at "hey, don't you really want to use that Microsoft account? I mean, look at all the trash we have!"

And worst of all, this time it took 3 fucking tries to uninstall all of the games it tried to install, along with a password manager and some other trash along the way. It seems almost worse than the previous one. We should probably sue Microsoft for releasing a product like this. No, I think every single human being on earth, even the worst ones, are entitled to something better than this obnoxious garbage.

why oh why people use windows.. its literally spyware by definition..

>4k gaming
Wut? I did that in 2014

It's Orwellian

Haha, you pay every time you use that piece of shit.

t. botnet