Erdogan

Why do Turks like Erdogan? Do you like living in a repressed dictatorship? Or are you the majority of stupid farming Turks that want to follow the Sharia and dont want any criticism on their great dumb fucking leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQLrRWxAXE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqxgy0mDIBw
lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_29138451/trump-sends-sparks-flying-worcester
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Movement_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=_wvc4trejno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the majority of stupid farming Turks that want to follow the Sharia and dont want any criticism on their great dumb fucking leader.
this

You automatically go investigate Trump supporters m8. Erdogan is 80 lvl troll. He hasn't broken single law. Effectively marginalized libtards in his country and will get reelected as PM again. It's still none of your business.

Tarkan pls go

Erdogan's government the most free government in Turkey that ever came to power. If you knew how Turkey started out as a literal dictatorship or more like a kingdom you would know why people were voting for Erdogan and his party.

>le erdogan is islamist meme

he must be good guy. considering stupid westerners and putinbots and donkey fucking k*rds hate him.

Turkey is a country that is always in action and might feel a bit chaotic at times.
Erdogan is someone who seems to take charge.

It gives people a sense of security.

>le erdogan is islamist meme

but he is..

t. özbekistan islami harekatı member

Is it true that you can get in prison for criticizing Karimov on the Internet?

It may not be any of my businesses. It just saddens me that the Turks choose such a stupid leader and I can ask them for their reasons. Or is this place a dictatorship now? I can express my opinion right? And yeah you dont break laws if you bend them, doesn't necessarily mean that its okay to do it like that. like taking all the power from the Parliament by making 1/3 of them punishable by law.

half of their population is civilian polices (or it was turkmenistan. dont remember which one was)

>Or is this place a dictatorship now?
>now
>implying

turey has always been a dictatorship

we gave up on democracy a long time ago, now we just elect the guy that will keep the country most stable

Spain was a dictatorship too not so long ago. Look at them now.

why is he suddenly so popular at westcuck media? we are doing fine and don't need any outsider to intervene with our country.

>le erdoğan is islamist
he is pretending as the entire country. turkey is more secular than ever

we just elect our own dictators democratically

bla bla bla

if any other country was like turkey for a single day they'd call out a state of emergency to get things back into line again

doesn't mean i like erdogan, it's the exact opposite, but obviously you just want to hate on turkey and take erdogan as an excuse

Why do you give up on a democracy? wouldn't it be nice to respect minorities and express your opinions freely in public?

Well Spain is the same Spain. While on the other hand modern republican Turks and Ottoman Turks are almost the opposite of each other.

people do
every state is obligated to protect itself from decay
in germany we also can't express every kind of opinion freely, people are simply brainwashed so hardcore they don't get into conflict with the state a lot

Not at all. I like Turkey a lot. I just dont get why they choose such a stupid leader. I was there on my vacation and loved the people and the country it just seems weird that that kind of people choose Erdogan.

>respect minorities
biggest mistake, k*rds dont even deserve to live

>express your opinions freely in public
we dont have that tradition. noone cares about what others think.

>modern republican Turks and Ottoman Turks
you know +60% of voters would say yes for re-establishing ottoman empire right?

i explained why people seem to like erdogan

I dont see thousands of journalist getting arrested and sentenced to jail in Germany. Dont be an idiot.

>respect minorities

when we respect ''minorities'' they start crying about muh genocides and start nagging big brother EU.

>Express your opinions freely in public

you can still express your opinions, just not in public, since you will most likely end up in jail if it doesnt align with the current ruling party.

But look at the nice side of things, you can still publish books and stuff at prison AND unlike 20 years ago, the state wont execute you for it.

Yeah he may offer that but why arent Turks angry about the censorship in their country? Do they only care about security? I mean you can be a good secure leader without being an authoritarian right.

>stupid
>erdoğan
no. he has many bad traits but definetely not an idiot
erdoğan is the by far most pro-minority mp. He has everyone from every background in his party. He gave up to much actually he should take back some of them

Because we are pretty gleichgeschaltet already.
Theres no need to jail anyone when everyone complies.

For example, when I have a discussion with a German he will simply recite everything exactly how he read it in the news and they all seem to get the exact same information.

Lol, Nemtsov is that you? Yamadayev is that you?

Obviously there aren't many options atm.

>Do they only care about security?

when almost the entire world hates you and you stand right next to hell on earth, yes people care more about their security than freedoms.

I dont think a dutch would realize how its like living here though, most people work very hard not for the luxury of going to a foreign country for holiday or anything, but to simply feed themselves at the end of the day.

Everyday is survival here, we dont care about freedom

Turkish culture is prone to recognizing government superiority so nobody cares about that censorship stuff especially if it includes insulting the government.

>not an idiot
he is cringe-god
youtube.com/watch?v=sQLrRWxAXE8

>most pro-minority
thats why he will be always cuck. you dont negotiate with terrorists

He is in the news a lot because here in Holland he has actually set up a snitch line if people from Turkish backgrounds speak bad about Erdogan. And if they come to Turkey again they will be put in jail.

You're a fucking idiot and Eurogay cocksucker. G W Bush was active conservative guy and was called a crusader. Erdogan is active conservative guy and he's called a caliph. Conchita pls go.

It's not that bad, only if you're without education...
When you got some money Turkey is heaven.

>novemberpaşanın gülü :))
TOP FUCKING KEK

>And if they come to Turkey again they will be put in jail.

epic memes, people are swearing to him here every single day on social media etc and nothing happens. it's just west overexagrating things weirdly, nothing has changed in 7-8 years but suddenly they started to "care" about him a lot. maybe they are using him for to distract people from their incompetence when it comes to refugees?

>says the alamanci that can barely speak turkish

come live here to see for yourself faggot

unemployment is at a all time high, most uni diplomas mean jack sh*t if you dont know any insider people and all of the educated run towards western country's because of it.

I know several engineers/designers who earn the bare minimum to survive at a shitty house with shit food, because there is no jobs for them.

>Eurogay
>Conchita
>yfw an özbek implies youre eurobistan wannabe when youre actually turanist autistic kid

kek, fuck euros. i have plans with you

Maybe your right, survival is more important than freedom in your situation. But the reason a lot of countries dont like Turkey is because they have such an authoritarian leader. It would be much easier for you to join the European Union if you reformed more democratically and being in the EU will certainly give you more wealth better living conditions.

Do you ever see Germans screaming on TV that they want to fuck the Chancellor's mother?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqxgy0mDIBw

This is common stuff in Turkey.

>people are swearing to him here every single day on social media etc and nothing happens
its because they dont have influence on people.
literally chinese style

It is not that bad you are exaggerating too much.

Maybe they also suck at their profession.
>barely speak Turkish
I speak Turkish fine.

>being in the EU will certainly give you more wealth better living conditions.

our komshi says otherwise

if people wish to migrate to EU, so be it.Its easy as hell anyway, especially if you have a diploma.
But joining the EU wouldnt benefit us in anyway, we are constantly strangled in political crisis anyway, EU would just constantly butt in and make matters worse

He probably hasn't been abroad a lot.

They just want to bleed Turkey out.
Theyir current slander is a type of negotiation.

tobehonest, i would neve go to EU because i know its full of cringy niggers like this büyük oyunu gören almancı

good lad stay at home.

Outside influences are like heroin to us, addictive and slowly turns you into a idiot

>attacking the messenger

I often find it funny that many Europeans seem to blame Erdogan for their own shitty politics. The best example is Merkel. He sucks up to him to decrease migration instead of enforing Germany's own bounderies.

Erdogan is an asshole, I agree, but if some European leaders are that stupid, then I almost believe his actions are excusable.

this is fucking gold
"GUL BUL GUK ALLAH
ZUK BUK GLU ALI! "

>G W Bush was active conservative guy and was called a crusader.
>"I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Oh gee I wonder why :^)

We love RTE, we want Sharia and we will kill or deport every Eurocuck cocksucker for the Turkey's bright future. Deal with it. Erdoğan is not dictator for Turkish nation but he is dictator for kemalists, leftards and seperatist kurds.

good thing his fucktard brother cant be president. trump is much more better for mid-east (and rest of world) because he wont send any democracy and freedom soldiers to overseas

>Being taken on a verbal ride
Lel
Then Reagan was Christian Mahdi, right?

Because he's the best choice. The other two alternative parties are extreme leftist Kurds and extreme right communists.

What would you choose?

>we want Sharia

doubted

>What would you choose?
Same thing you chose? Escape!

>believing trump has actually a word on international politics of US
S A F
A
F

>The other two alternative parties are extreme leftist Kurds and extreme right communists.
>extreme right communists

why are almancıs so fucking cringe-lords. you just need to check almancı flags of this thread if you wonder why we dont like them

>Erdoshit isnt a dictator to anyone who isnt me

Unironically gas yourself underage.

which party is that?sounds neat

b-but arent they presidental-system ruled, so president of us is like democractic dictator with some senate???

Ebin meme friend.

lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_29138451/trump-sends-sparks-flying-worcester

>He said he wants U.S. troops on the ground in Syria, but more importantly, "I want other countries to get on the ground fighting ISIS."

That means you and me friend.

I would like to see a more moderate president. shouldn't be to hard to find between a population of 80 million.

M H P

H

P

M H T P

H

T

P

I don't think Europe can take in another 70 million cockroachfest :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Movement_Party

Okay not communists but a ultranationalist neo-fascist party linked to extremist and violent militias isn't the better alternative.

CHP is a meme
>kemalist

lol

Türkleri herkez cok seviyor sanki.
Normal insanin nasil tartistigini izle ve ögren.

Who do you mean and what do you mean by communist?

Lel, you know how much your countries economy tourism depends on us eurocuck cocksuckers.

The thing is, opposition is much worse than AKP unfortunately.

but on debate videos he always said that america wasted too many lifes in mid-east and they should never be in iraq etc.??

That's not how the democratic system in Turkey works, nor in entire Middle East.
It's a relative """new""" country after WW1 so it needs some time to stitch things up.

If you're given the choice, people will obviously pick the most central option.

Why is it that there is no reasonable moderate alternative?

this

mhtp?

>but on a debate...
i bet you're also the kid who complaint about cringe worthy people seeing the ''bigger picture''

>b...but on tv they showed...

>daha milliyetçiyle komünza arasındaki farkı söyleyemiyorum ama CHP meme arkadaşlar

Yozgatdaki kahvehanelerde dönüyor bu muhabbet alamancı.Cucklıçdaroğlu inip adam akıllı bir kemalist çıksa CHP eski haline döner

They are ruled by their system something we truly don't have.
Why couldn't we think about this?

>t. triggered CHP k*rd

He's a meme candidate who never really has any final opinion on anything apart from walls and banning people.Sup Forums likes him for those two and don't give a fuck about anything else.

Tony Abbott was a meme pm too (he had good policies however). But he was a good meme unlike the wall meme man.

This is why populism is cancer.

infiltrated or lack of direction

you can vote for moderate leftists.
like my god how turkish citizens in europe can be this retarded.

>ineceğini imbili

ülkede ironik olmayan bir şekilde parti yok, hüdapar buradan girerse seçime hüdapara atıcam

>Erdogan extends his own presidential powers
>Erdogan makes it legal to prosecute members of parlement that he doesn't like

IS FUR GUD UF STRUNG TURK CUNTRY

>Turkish police attack critical newspaper
>One day later no more criticism comes from newspaper

Turks: TURKEY IS FREE CUNTRY

We've gone to deep into this stupidity Sup Forums
ABORT

CHP is sweden tier cuck party, HDP is literally PKK's puppet in the parliament, MHP is also no good with its current semi-dictator fucktard leader, if MHP can get a new leader, they can be the next big thing i think.

>implying im chp-cuck
>implying im k*rd submonkey

t. hewalos hizbullahi

>to prosecute members of parlement that he doesn't like

damn k*rds are really stupid.
i started loving erdogan when he realized kurds are nothing but bunch of monkeys. muslim turks tend to be more naive on this subject. he thought giving them rights and shit would make them human. i will keep voting him as long as he removes kurds.

>twf k*rd party supporters are as islamic as akp supporters
>twf hate all islamists and believe they should be hanged
>twf hate k*rds too
>twf islamist+k*rd genocide

>Erdogan makes it legal to prosecute members of parlement that he doesn't like

Not really a case of "he doesn't like", parlement members had immunity against the crime accusations. 373 of the 550 voted for.
There are now 667 cases opened and 405 of them against HDP (Kurds) :^)

Isn't Erdogan's wife a Kurd?

>prosecuting literal terrorists
>closing down literal americanist coup d'etatists
please if he was as bad as you ought to make him he would take it all down. Those two are justified more than most of his actions.

Sir your entire country is a corporatist dictatorial scam. I mean you can pay social taxes once and be done with it. Is that true they make you buy health insurance after taxes?

>chant biji serok apo at parliament
>join the funeral of suicide bomber
>get caught while giving them guns and ammo

pretty sure 80% of the country is fine with them getting jailed

>i started loving erdogan when he realized kurds are nothing but bunch of monkeys
When was this?

No she's arab. But hey they're all shitskin so who cares.

Since he was born I guess.

Can you post some Uzbek musicians and tracks you like?
I like Sevara Nazarkhan.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wvc4trejno