Tfw torrenting in my country can get me 10 years in prison

>tfw torrenting in my country can get me 10 years in prison
g-gotta follow that law

which god forsaken country is this?

pirating is basically thievery
being a thief is degenerate behaviour
which redpilled country are you from my friend?

He is ukuck

whats a vpn

>pirating is basically thievery
depends

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Piracy is not stealing, but rather a copyright infringement.

>mfw britcucks are getting even more cucked outside eu regulations
enjoy your pakis and 1984
AYYY LMAO

Property is a spook, Casper.

This desu

uploading/spreading any software that you dont have permission to do so with == illegal

downloading software != illegal

>I need permission to transfer certain amounts of 0s and 1s over open communication channels
cuck

kys you retarded snownigger

No it's not. Thievery implies the original doesn't exist.

Japan
of course I use VPN whenever I am not on Sup Forums. but it is stress

>7 replies
How easy to bait are you Sup Forumsuys?

Also we're all fucked here in europe

eastern europe is fine

First time I'm grateful for living in a third world country.

kek
britcucks btfo

worst part is i am sacrificing 9/10th of internet speed to run vpn (NOT ON Sup Forums I DISABLE IT FOR IT DO NOT BAN). because so few are caught for illegal download in japan i often wonder why bother (I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL)... but if i disable it if i were to do something they defined as ILLEGAL by JAPANESE LAW i COULD get caught.. maybe.

Kek, britbongs cucked again

>not using a seedbox
Kraut here we have similar laws regarding torrenting (not prison but hefty fines) and I have been using an f2p server for my torrents for almost two years. everything is nice and good, the kikes haven't caught me yet.

>i need permission to transfer cp
pedophile.

>tfw everyone in my country pirates even goverment institutions

what country?

>tfw school gives pirated windows server to students since it's easier than getting it legit from Microsoft

Latvia

switching the channel during ads is basically thievery
not looking at billboards is the same as thievery
adblocking is thievery

>turning the radio volume down during commercials is basically the same as gunning down a crowd of civilians

same here on my uni, but they are more subtle about it.

>we can't provide you with a licensed version, but there is a working version of it on pirate bay, wink wink

>the pirate bay
it's like they're asking for their technically illiterate students to get the school network infected with fuckware

>mfw live in such asianic turd world country
>mfw the gov not even care about torrent shits
>mfw evey digital shits in here are pirated
>mfw the internet still fast and comfy

Other Kraut here

Since I used VPN I didn't got caught again. The fines are absolutely insane (around 900€ for each movie). Didn't payed of course, but wasn't really fun either

Would be scary but just saying "no I didn't" in an assertive tone like you know you're right gets you out of anything.

Bongland has pretty weak negotiating skills.

>live in turkey
>do drugs, steal, pirate, wound, rob, rape and get left out the other day cuz they need space for coup suspects
feels gud

raid yourself roach

pirating is not a crime in turkey and it was always like that
We're also tenth place in the piracy, it's nice to see my country is in the top 10 list in a good way

VPN isn't really that safe around here. I hear about people getting caught anyway. The only foolproof way us using an ftp server which is in a country that respects your freedoms (Netherlands have very strict internet privacy laws).

why are the netherlands so based

Moral question: If the person who pirated the product wouldn't have bought it if there weren't a way to pirate it, would he actually buy it?

It's such a grey zone

i would say neck yourself but americans dont have those
hell yeah
turkey best countrey

>using anything non-free

Because of the cucks known as stichting BREIN

can I get a quick rundown?

Nevermind, I thought he said torrenting laws instead of privacy laws

This. Pirated all my life, no one gives a shit. You know you live in a good country regarding internet laws when you go to buy software and the employees ask you why don't you torrent it.

>tfw mountainjude
no need to be a in shithole to get stuff hassle free

the difference now is that they,if willing, can change the law and have more influence over their own countries law

many European Union member countries were actually more free internetwise before they joined

will the EU take your guns?

Nicaragua here. You cant beat us. You can buy a computer from a local store and it will come with pirated windows/office etc