Western Turks are more European than Balkan people, Hungarians, Finns and Russians

Western Turks are more European than Balkan people, Hungarians, Finns and Russians.

Are you Greek?

No fuck being european

[Anger intensifies]

Hi, Kemal.

>The fact that Europeans - Greeks, build something, in the past, on the land that is now ours means that we are European
Top logic.

Yes I am a Greek.

>
t. jeune Turc

fuck you

I am a Greek

The food in Russia is mostly Turkic. The food in Turkey is mostly Greek.

I am a Greek

It's true, but not more european than Serbs. The first european civilization (Vinca) was Serbian.

You are Slavs.

>its true if it doesnt involve us

same thing really

Mustafa Boomali has finally lost it.

Why did you say that in French m8

Both Turkic and Greek food are ok so I see no problem here. Still it dosn't make them European.

There was movement in the last eras of Ottoman empire named Jeunes Turcs who got the power via coup d'etat.

You mean Greece? (Western Turkey = Greece, Eastern Greece = Turkey)

all greeeks are reeeks

Western Turks are most atheist, Russia has mroe muslims than all other European countries together.

Most Bulgarians are subhumans.

Because "Young Turks" were mostly French lovers. They are in the delusion that they must be like western people unlike normal Turks who are Muslim.

Abu, go fuck your goat.
>The food in Russia is mostly Turkic
Only turkic food I eat is Shashlyk. And that became tradition here since USSR.

Big words coming from an Arab

I am a Greek and shashlyk is too. Everything about Russia is Eurasian and the Asian side dominates.

Arabs were at least somehow useful for some years.

Well, since the death of Peter I we are neither Asian or European. We have our own slavshit way.

This subhuman gyppreek shitposting again. Did your daily shift of begging on Germany's streets end already?

>a gypsy bastard replies to me

>t*rks
>european

>Western Turkey = Greece
>north korea best korea ehehe
kompot for ever

>That map

You're absolutely fucked up

And you are a bastard.

>greeks unironically think they are whiter than turkey
top kek olivenigger

*cringes*