you can't beat this

What a scummy fucking casual you are

All of you

>not silent wings

Has to be 120x120x25 then?

>no anti vibration mounts
It's like they're not even trying.

>>>/csg/

Surely quietness doesn't mean anything without knowing the amount of air it moves at the noise level

Came to post this

Nice

>not going for maximum noise

>fans
superfluous

I like Arctic's shit. They're cheap, not too noisy and at a decent airflow spot (53 CFM for 120mm, 74 for 140mm).

>(((NB)))

The roswill hyperborea is really fucking good for radiators. Perfoamce and noise damn near the $22+ fans for half the price. Im using 4 of them right now and a 240mm rad with a d5 pump keeps my non delided 6600k at 4.8GHz 65c

This

Also Enermax gets a honorable mention for being cheap and having excellent airflow, some versions also have shitloads of rgb leds, if youre into that.

>Buy 1 of these for $3
>Quiet, moves a lot of air, cheap
>Buy 10 more

>yellow led

>you can't

pfff...

How is standing cpu cooler fan different from clc?
Anyway you need higher pressure to go through obstructions like radiator fins. High pressure means constant airflow. Low pressure means any obstruction impedes airflow.

Half the cfm.

i bought two of those fans a few years ago... both fans had the blades fall right out of the assembly when i opened the box. what sucks is the retailer i bought them from refused to take them back for a refund. claimed i broke them. i guess i broke them by opening up the ups box they sent them in.

clc's have denser fins thus require higher static pressure.

I've got 6 120mm and 3 140mm of these in Oct 2011. Nothing like that has ever happened.
Yours must have got kicked about in the warehouse or by the delivery man.