Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPDVX76V6c8
youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
vocaroo.com/i/s0xFC3BXuIco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AYOO HOL UP

Byliśmy królami i gówno

t. Albert Barboszki

Sarmatians were subjects of the Ural-Altaic Scythians.

I thought Sarmatians enslaved Scythians.

BIZ SULTANLAR VE SULTANALAR VE BOK

köksal baba is that you?

WE WUZ CONVECTS N SHEEIT

Poland, yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=bPDVX76V6c8

Look up "Being black in Poland".

Not to my knowledge they didn't.

>All Germania is divided from Gaul, Raetia, and Pannonia by the Rhine and Danube rivers; from the Sarmatians and the Dacians by shared fear and mountains

Didn't find anything special, just a bunch of apologetic Polish girls about the racism blacks may encounter.

How does that suggest that Central Asian Scythians were enslaved by Sarmatians?

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

Nothing, just a funny quote to prove we were Sarmatians nad Kings.

Sarmatians were still subject to mainland Scythians, the elite of which consisted of Turanians.

Sarmatians and Scythians were probably the same people so idk.

WE

ARE

>scythians
>ural-altaic

>scythians
>indo-european

>Scythians
>Indo-European

>scythians
>not aryans

>aryans
>no one knows how they really looked

>The claim that the Scythians were "Iranian", and therefore Indo-European, is based on the highly questionable interpretation of a few names and words transmitted by Greek sources. The evidence indicates that there were non-Indo-European peoples in Iran and Turan long before the appearance of Indo-Europeans in those regions. Some of these pre-Indo-European peoples may have later become "Indo-Europeanized" to some extent. The Scythians, Cimmerians, Sarmatians, Medes, and Parthians were therefore not originally Indo-European, they were Turanians. Indo-European linguistics has a tendency to claim as "Indo-European" many ancient peoples who were in fact originally non-Indo-European, but may have later become "Indo-Europeanized" as a result of ethno-linguistic convergence and hybridization.

This is some high level BS.

Nomads >>> vikings

LOL

DNA from their remains confirmed that they were IE

>R1a is European
There is a Karelian R1a subclade that predates Indo-European expansion, also it peaks among non-Indo-Euros.

>They are a large and powerful nation: they have all deep blue eyes, and bright red hair. There is a city in their territory, called Gelonus, which is surrounded with a lofty wall, thirty furlongs (τριήkοντα σταδίων = c. 5.5 km) each way, built entirely of wood. All the houses in the place and all the temples are of the same material. Here are temples built in honour of the Grecian gods, and adorned after the Greek fashion with images, altars, and shrines, all in wood. There is even a festival, held every third year in honour of Bacchus, at which the natives fall into the Bacchic fury. For the fact is that the Geloni were anciently Greeks, who, being driven out of the factories along the coast, fled to the Budini and took up their abode with them. They still speak a language half Greek, half Scythian.
>The 1911 Britannica surmises that the Budini were Finno-Ugric, of the branch now represented by the Udmurts and Komis.[6][better source needed] Edgar V. Saks identifies Budini as the Finnic Votic people.[7]

Ayy

WE

I would love to hear a pole saying ''MY BYLI WENDY I SARMACI I CHUJ'' 2bh

>nie bylimy wendy i sarmaty
miałeś jedno zadanie kangur. jedno zadanie

vocaroo.com/i/s0xFC3BXuIco

the hell was that?