Can someone tell about the Swedish Democrats...

Can someone tell about the Swedish Democrats, my friend from Sweden who is studying told they are going to save the Sweden one day.

They're LITERALLY nazis

Sweden can't be saved.

it's too late

they are basically the only normal people in our politics so if they get elected then we have a gateway for something better.

>socialconservatives/nationalists
>anti-immigration
>wants to stop accepting refugees and help them in the refugee camps instead
>wants to deport majority of refugees who came and didn't obtain citizenship
>more law and order, stronger police and military

They used to be pretty good but has become weak recently and is losing support as a result. They tried to hard to be accepted by the mainstream (which they still didn't get lel) so they lost most of their identity. Tbqh nobody even knows what they want to do now. Still everybody who isn't retarded (women, faggots, immigrants) vote for them because there is nothing else.

this

It depends. Right know they are acting a little to much like cuckservatives but it is possible they are just hiding their power level to attract normies

Heja Jimmie

Heja Jimmie

They are literally Swedens only hope, even if they dont get into goverment in next election pretty much all the other relevant parties have adapted their politics to get closer to SD in an attempt to steal voters (back)

Your friend is a cuck, tell him to vote for NMR instead

They're the least bad party. I'd say 1/3 of their voters subscribe to what they say while the other 2/3 vote for them to threaten the wallets of the ruling elite.

Recently the leader of the agrarian party (C) made a U-turn from her previous stance of wanting 40 million immigrants to wanting regulated migration.

Other than that they're pretty bland, kick criminals out and refuse refugees who passed through a safe country and generally sanitize welfare.

"Liberalerna" have become pretty sane lately. And KDs new party leader is pretty hot.

>the only party that wants strict immigration policies
>the only party that sees who wants to lower the time you can do abortion, from 18 weeks to 10
>stronger police, military, law etc
>against political correctness

Yeah, even though I'd like an alternative further to the right I think they are doing and saying alot of the right things

they shouldnt get into government, they should do like DF in Denmark

They are also pro nuclear power and want more and newer reactors

Redundant since our current government is already taking steps towards limiting immigration. One of our new laws comes into effect today as a matter of fact, and thousands of refugees lose social services and are sent back home. Pretty inhumane.

>thousands of refugees
>refugees

Heja Jimmie

>supposed to be nationalists
>Nu-SD leader M.K. fires the actual rightists left in order to suck up to Moderates Party (who raped teh country with the #openyourhearts politics just yesterday)

sigh

is the only redeeming factor

>NMR

given their history, will there be slaughter/bloodbath if the voting doesn't turn out in their favour?

>Sweden
>NMR is farily against it as a whole

at least that's the picture I get, they're the kind who hate the current system so much they'd replace just about anything including the national anthem

Karlsson, is a bad influence in the party, right?

I'm not the same guy but the reason I dislike Karlsson is because of the witch-hunt and break-up with SDU.

Hahne, Kasselstrand and Ohlson were all great and alot more nationalistic and anti-SJW then SD or the new SD youth party.

he's the better "ansiktet utåt"/posterboy for the party, I prefer him over Jimmie in debates and speeches, but he neuters what made people turn to them in the first place

worst case scenario would a SD too similar to say (FP) during the days where they pushed for language tests in schools (instead of lower/non immigration)

a silver lining is the way they speak of economics bordering on saying "we'll give handouts so they repatriate ASAP" (a softer way of repatriation compared to military force) .... but you never know if they cut that rhetoric to gain more RödGröna voters in 2018

its the meme party

>portugal
How does it feel to be irrelevant since the 1600s?

How can you prefer him over jimmie?

test

You already got millions in the last decades, you need some Deportation

I'd say he's better at throwing the sucker punches needed to win in debates. There have been countless cases where Jimmie has literal penalty kicks infront of him and decided to let them slip.

Jimmie is a good friendly face though, and has done a lot to "denazify" the party in the eyes of the commoner. Karlsson would be too mechanical, the Robocop we don't need just yet.

My personal favorite is Jomshof who is, or was a highschool teacher. I like the way he wrestles batik witches without losing his cool.

fuck off you dumb swine