OK, this is how things are going

OK, this is how things are going.

When I enter into IRC, some people whom I suspect they are real hackers know everything about my location, the pages I visit and my Internet activity (the things I download, etc). I can GUARANTEE that the only thing I do is entering into the server where IRC channels are.

These are my theories so-far:

1st) When entering into those servers, one is literally entering into a monitored PC which makes a registry of the PCs who enter and the date time when they did; the entrance to those servers is hacked with some man-in-the-middle software to monitoriing all the activity; this MitM was installed by any of these people.

2nd) When I enter there, this people just open a conversation chat by saying something like "Hi!", or "Hello"; once the message has been sent, they can -with any software I don't know- scan the IP of the destination server (my PC in this case) and thus, port scanning and geolocating the IP; once this has been done, they can connect both PCs with a RAT program and finally, remote viewing all my activity.

>Inb4 you're paranoid / you told them your data first

If you're about to say this, please do me a favor and literally rot in Hell forever. I already told that I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, AND IT'S VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE GUESSING AND MATCHING VARIOUS IPS COMPLETELY SEPARATED IN TIME RELATED TO USERS THAT TOLD NOTHING TO ANYONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

ircstats.org/data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>know everything
How do you know that?

They guessed my exact location without saying it; they literally counted all the webpages I was visiting at the moment and days before.

Fuck, they even told me the anime I was watching.

If you still believe this is pure casualty and coincidence, I truly believe this is not Sup Forums but a pure sack of bollocks.

What OS are you using?

well, it seems like you've been hacked

P.D.: I guarantee that my firewalls are on, I didn't install anything.

what's the irc's your going into?

Windows 7

mIRC through webchat

Depending on the irc network your IP is easily visible

im asking what chats you're actually going to though.
also this.

>using an obsolete OS that barely gets a few security updates once a month if microsoft feels like it

did you even touch the control panel after install to disable obvious security holes like remote desktop viewing?

I could literally social you into believing I know that. I would still avoid irc on your main box, if your going to be exploring channels with people like that. Stick to work and private channels.

>Windows 7
Instal Sup Forumsentoo, M$ OS is a joke when it's about security.

IRC-Hispano; there, I enter into very general channels where lots of -I guess- people are already.

I didn't know about it, what should I do? But more important: even if these vulnerabilities where enabled, how could these people touch them to gain control?

do you even use a firewall (windows firewall doesn't count)? when's the last time you did a virus scan since you're clearly infected with actual spyware?

Fucking faggot they just guessed maybe 4 pages and where right. Boohoo anime blurp - I guess they just said one of the new ones and you faggot just watch every anime out there anyways.
Your IP is visible and that is it. Clearly they can tell your location with it just by typing it into google, which also shows how less you really know.
Since you are not telling us which irc you where on, this story is fake bullshit out of your ass.
Sup Forums is a board for high intelligent individuals discussing topics about technolo/g/y and who am I even trolling here..... Obligatory smiley to fuck with the rest that aren't annoyed yet: v.v

>windows firewall doesn't count
It works when properly configured.

Get fucked you retarded weeb

>IRC-Hispano
fucking spics

>I guess

You guess wrong. I don't watch anime everyday like you guess wrongly. Dude, just get into the facts and stop guessing.

no it doesn't. any program that wants to bypass it will simply add a firewall exception during install, rendering it useless. even firefox and nvidia drivers do this.

>what should I do?
wipe harddrive, hope that none of your firmware is infected (it probably is), and install linux you sub-90 IQ weeaboo spic faggot.

>Sup Forums is a board for high intelligent individuals discussing topics about technolo/g/y

>the facts
Here take this.

You watch naruto.
Hacked you with emacs.

>no it doesn't. any program that wants to bypass it will simply add a firewall exception during install, rendering it useless. even firefox and nvidia drivers do this.
Ho you're talking about that. Yes it's fucking annoying. But once you cleared the rules it's OK. No I don't defend this, I use GNU/Linux everyday, but when configured and monitored, Windows firewall is OK.

OP did you buy any computer hardware or accessories used from some filthy mexican shop? the hardware itself could be infected with malware. or you could've just installed malware from some shitty spanish website or torrent.

>can the IP of the destination server (my PC in this case) and thus, port scanning and geolocating the IP; once this has been done, they can connect both PCs with a RAT program and finally, remote viewing all my activity.

But their portscan would have to reveal a vulnerability for this to be the case. Access the same channel from a loonux live USB and see if they can do the same thing again. They're using mysterious mestizo shamanism to remote view you if they can, and you'll have to ask /x/ for help.

>mestizo shamanism
Vegetalismo is a term used to refer to a practice of mestizo shamanism in the Peruvian Amazon in which the shamans – known as vegetalistas – gain their knowledge and power to cure from the vegetables, or plants of the region. Many receive their knowledge from ingesting the hallucinogenic, emetic brew ayahuasca.

>more skiddy than most anglos
stay eternal amigo

this, OP! Access it with a live Ubuntu after having done this from terminal:

>sudo su

>sudo apt-get install aptitude; sudo apt-get -y update; sudo apt-get -y upgrade; sudo aptitude full-upgrade

Hey shitty brazi who keeps posting about how hacked you are, you are not stop doing meth meth is bad for your teeth and your overall health

Also be aware that there are CTCP commands, which can reveal your location (CTCP TIME - look on timezones map) and OS (CTCP VERSION) without even looking at your IP.

>2017
>IRC

>IRC IS NOT DEAD!
ircstats.org/data

> hispano
> shitty brazi

may the precious bald eagle bless you and your family as america is made great again

I wish I could literally shit down your neck in real life

The server and channel not the client

seriously stay off the meth its clouding your perception

>Windows 7
>only 7.5 years old
>"obsolete"

When XP was 7.5 years old, it had like 70% market share, would you call that "obsolete" too?

>/whois faggot
Its easy to hack OP on irc

>using Winshit 7
>go into IRC
>doesn't know proper IRC manners
>start fucking with people like a bitch
>think you're a 1337 haxx0r
>get hacked by skids
>"waaaahhh muh aniemay, muh browsin histery, muh compooter!"
Fuck off, child.

weird way to reply to the written proof showing how ignorant you are, Cletus

>Your IP is visible and that is it
how to prevent this
how to appear in channels as just rather than
no wonder irc channels are full of skids if the premise is that everyone is handed everyone's ip on a plate

as a client you can't change this
just use proxy or VPN to hide your real IP

There's your problem.

Switch to GNU/Linux

Wots really gonna blow your mind is when you find out Sup Forums records your IP address and traffic while visiting, making it possible for the same shit happening here that happened there.

Use a fucking bouncer kiddo