Stupidass logitech has discontinued the best mouse ever made

Stupidass logitech has discontinued the best mouse ever made.

Finding other claw grip mice isn't the problem, I use middle click constantly and many mice these days want to scroll instead of click or unreasonable force is required to activate the click. Where the fuck is a claw grip mouse with an easy to click middle button? If the logitech pro wasn't so hard to click it would be the new best mouse ever

I know that feel

Why would they discontinue it? If that's a G303, that's what I have. I fucking love this mouse!

is that mouse one with the problem or is it one with the solution

new zowie fk2 looks good but the brand gave me cancer before

i think the shape was too aggressive for most people, the g pro replaced it and has a super standard shape.

I'm gonna pay out the ass to order a few extra g303s. when shit totally fails inside your mouse you can replace it with another mouse board if you're kind of handy, right?

>is that mouse one with the problem or is it one with the solution
same problem, it's discontinued (but mine still magically works after 4 years of use)

>modern gaming mouse
>works after more than 2 years
N-NANI??

I had the first one replaced under warranty shortly before 2 years were over..... yeah idk the replacement just werks

>claw grip
Enjoy your carpal tunnel you stupid fuck.

>Enjoy your carpal tunnel you stupid fuck.

....I had bone cancer and pretty much have to grip the mouse this way.

walmart.com has g303s for 59.99 which is seemingly as cheap as you'll get them now

>claw grip
>carpal tunnel

I claw grip and have never had this problem. Most of the time I don`t even have to move my wrist to do everything I need.

Just ordered 2, I suggest anyone else who loves this mouse do the same. I never saw this shape before in my life and unless someone rips it off you are probably not going to see this shape again

How is that model called?

logitech are such fags they did the same with the g9/g9x (the g302/303 is kind of a replacement for the g9).
>having weak shit genes
only subhumans get carpal tunnel / rsi.
clawgrip is fine for normal people.

I had the left double click problem on my G303, it was out of warranty so I tried to replace the switch, the double click problem was fixed somewhere along the way the scroll wheel died.

Went back to my old G400s

I liked the G303 but the double click problem fucking sucks. also had a G100s for 3 months started double clicking, got a new one under warranty, started double clicking again in 2 months.

Fucking chink switches.

g303

They announced their plans to quit making budget mice but they kill the 303 and continue producing the 302. Makes zero sense.

I was one of the few that could tolerate the 302/303 shape but when I got my hands on the G Pro, it made the 302/303 shape obsolete for me.

I guess I lot other of people felt the same and Logitech decided discontinue the line because of it.

Oh well, it happens all the time to products so better stock up anons.

>mfw I got a G303 last black Friday for 25$.
I love it so much, is so good and comfy.

G203 is in my opinion better than the G303, and has an even better scroll wheel/middle click having tried both personally.

I've heard the G Pro has a stiff middle mouse button, but they improved it in the G203, and I also prefer the shape to the G303, but I'm a fingertip gripper exclusively.

I fingertip grip the G400s and I don't have big hands, I just find it weird to claw grip or palm grip mice.

get the pro instead its the same thing

That's not the g400.

>best mouse ever made
But that's not a G502.

I loved this mouse but I'm tired of opening it to fix the switches because of double click problems. Those omron chink switches are awful. Are the japanese ones at least better cause maybe I replace them with 150g ones.

set the thumb button to middle click. What the fuck people still actually try and click in the scroll wheel? That shit's always been awkward at best

Switches are standardized. Why do you keep buying replacement ones you know are shit?

I just got my kana v2 off ebay. Great mouse.

thumb buttons are also used at the same time when you would use a scroll wheel click, it's for using the internet
Can't image using scroll click while gaming, that shit is just not comfortable, when gaming I always rebind scroll click action to thumb buttons as they never have a default action anyway

Thumb button is melee in Overwatch on default.

Why would you buy the manlet-sized G303 when you could buy the patrician G403?

>closest to a mouse general I could find
successor / replacement for an mx518?

Thumb button is melee in every game I have with such a control. It's also middle mouse. It can be both

You might look into the Mionix Avior 7000. I palm grip, but this mouse is nice.

g400s

i fucking love my g303, i just wish the scroll wheel was a bit less stiff .