How come Italian men can dress so well in pants/shirts or even suits in such ridiculous heat...

How come Italian men can dress so well in pants/shirts or even suits in such ridiculous heat? Whenever temperatures start to reach over 20 C I can't go with anything more than shorts and a t-shirt.

I have a tiny dick so it's impossible for me to wear shorts otherwise people will notice straight away.

During hot weather a shirt or a polo shirt is fine along with jeans to look good.

>hot weather
>jeans

I think not, they will literally be drenched in sweat after 5 minutes of walking.

london?

>Whenever temperatures start to reach over 20 C I can't go with anything more than shorts and a t-shirt
Me too

My legs never sweat except during sex, even after the msot intense workout were my legs are completly fucked afetrwards i do not sweat.

I thought wearing t-shirt and shorts made you a freakshow in Italy.

You're gonna have to ask some more adjusted person, i don't really give a shit about fashion

20C is comfy af even wearing a suit

25+ jeans and shirt is still ok

30 is hell on earth, i only go out at nights in that case desu

Nah, it's okay. Decent night clubs won't let you in tho

Maybe you're different genetically then because if I put on a pair of jeans at 25C it's not going to be pretty.

Ye that's the case in Sweden aswell but I meant in your daily life.

>europoors literally walk around with sweaty balls and dressing up like faggots just to impress other normalfags

I always wear jeans, even if it's 40ºC, donesn't bother me at all, I'm used to it I guess, I also wear light jackets until 22ºC, and sweater until 28ºC

>20c
>nothing more than shorts and tshirt
are you a fucking bitch? lmao

>ameripoors will literally behead someone's grandmother because he's with a different cartel
that's how you sound when you say europoors like europe is one country you autistic mouthbreathing nigger faggot

>americans only wear blankets because human clothes wont fit in

AHAHAHAHA

>shorts
Pretty ridiculous if you're not

>I also wear light jackets until 22ºC, and sweater until 28ºC
You're crazy Alberto

It's cultural, plusthe heat where i live is always very dry, always below 30% humidity if the temperature is above 25ºC. this picture was taken in an afternoon of 30ºC, older people always have a jacket, even in the hottest days(probably because nights cool down quite a bit, even in such days)

>a-at least I'm comf-com-nom nom nom

they wear jorts

barf

if you're an ugly virgin either way, what's the purpose of dressing well? I guess for job maybe.

You know when mothers see their kids wearing a necktie for the first time and proudly tell them they "look like a grown man"? If you wear hoodies and oversized shorts at 20 something went wrong.

Well,that's probably the case, or maybe it's something you get used to

It depends on what do you mean by everyday life, at home i wear shorts or maybe sweatpants and a t-shirt. If i have to go to a supermarket it's jeans + nice t-shirt, if it's something social like drinking something with friends it's jeans + normal shirt and so on depending on the environment

They don't like it when you use the e word.
Case and point

12-14 degrees here today, and my legs sweated under my jeans.

They have built-in fans in their shirts and trousers.

because you live in a fucking fridge. 20°c isnt even hot

Natural fabrics (eg. Linen, cotton) make ALL the difference.