>have average shade brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes
>go to Portugal to visit my girlfriend
>arrive in Lisboa
>people speak to me in PT
>they all assume I'm Portuguese, even in the really touristy areas
>meet my gf's family
>half of them are blue eyed, freckled gingers
>see plenty of natural blondes on the street every day

wtf, I thought you were all Alberto Barbosa.

>believing in memes

memed

Even then, I thought they were swarthier. Most (not an overwhelming majority, though) people I met had brown hair/eyes but still could easily pass for local in most other European countries.

>American
>mistaken for Portuguese

Hello mister Shekelstein

but we are
don't believe in most people on the streets of Lisbon are tourists anyway, i hate tourists

t. Alberto Barbosa

They were speaking EU PT, so I know they weren't tourists or South Brazilians with German heritage.

We're the whitest of the mediterraneans desu,the atlantic façade race is a real thing

brown colored American -> go to Asia -> mistaken for Turkic

go to Rus -> mistaken for Caucasian

go to Brazil -> everyone tries to speak Poor Two Gays with you

Also, I saw the same shit in Caldas da Rainha and as far as I knew I was the only camone for miles.

>Caldas da Rainha
there's alot of tuga-ukranian qts there btw

A handful of people thought I was Ukrainian, but they mentioned my accent sounded that way. I did hear a lot of "I thought you were tuga until you opened your mouth."

My girlfriend told me the typical camone/tourist is "blond hair, blue eyes, sunburned" and I only counted for one of those three.

>moor south
pls, that's not even Portugal

thank you finland, you know how to make me feel good

>be me
What kind down's syndrome having chucklefuck feels the need to let people know that "So I was me and..." when telling personal anecdotes?

Holy shit kill yourself.

dude,there's no fucking difference between the south and the north...Only Lisbon and the rest of the country are fucking assymetrical..

E o norte basicamente é Espanha.

Muh heritage is pic related, so basically a mixture of Germanic, Celtic and probably some Ancient Roman thrown in which isn't too far off from Portugal's background. Could explain it.

>moor talk
pls go back to morocco sófá imperial
letuce arab
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i hate your kind

Temos mais semelhanças culturais com a Galiza e comida mais rica em calorias em Trás-os-Montes, aka enchidos.

Yea but the arab genes are dominant over those
>allahu akbar
>make al andaluz great again

IIRC genetic studies showed you didn't get all that much from the middle east/north Africa, you just have slightly higher amounts of sub-saharan African DNA than other Europeans (which, for some reason, dates back to ~1600 years ago). But even fucking Norwegians are, on average, 1% black.

>1%
AYOO HOL UP

Those people were black haired and dark eyed. Celts and suebi brought fair features.

dude most people in Portugal have:
>dark hair and eyes
>we get easily tanned

i have black hair, dark brown eyes and i get tanned easily, most people here are like that.

around 10-20% are blond and ~1% are gingers
I've noticed that wealthy people tend to be more white (blonde n shit) due to sexual selection.

WE

WUZ